SORT BY Relevancy
Managing the diffcult dementia behaviors can be a 24/7 job without a break. It also can be a job that you feel like you're managing alone. What happens when the behaviors become too much? What can you do to ensure you and your caree stay safe?
Claire Day, our dementia care expert, joins Denise today to talk about managing a dementia care crisis.
in Self Help
A Perfect Plan is all about perception. Mostly the perception of the person making the plan. If your outcome is dependent on others, this is the show for you. Join hosts Barbara Hetzel, Danica Trebel, and Connie Rogers in the discussion about managing expectations and getting the results you want.
Barbara E. Hetzel is the owner and founder of Ridge Top Coaching, a life and leadership coaching firm that engages leaders and teams in developing and expanding their gifts and talents for the world. As an accomplished professional in the field of training and organizational development, she has over 25 years of experience helping others discover and embrace true calling.
Danica Trebel, founder of Danica Trebel Family Dynamics & Life Coaching, knows first-hand the power and healing that can come from a family united. It was through her own personal experiences with eating disorders and the separation from her family and children that led her to this place of healing and restoration and passion to help others. It’s her deepest desire to help transform the world one relationship at a time.
Connie Rogers is a Certified Integrated Health Coach, Lifestyle Educator, Owner of Bite Size Pieces, Published Health & Wellness Author, Certified Reiki Master and a Certified Cosmetologist/Skin Expert for the past 37 years. She coined the phrase "Your Skin is a Barometer of what goes on inside Your Body.” Connie has her own line of "Reverseage Wellness" organic essential oils. https://bitesizepieces.leadpages.net/medicine-cabinet-makeover/#sthash.c9rnuiNK.dpuf
It's "Master Your Mindset" Monday on FOXOLOGY TODAY! My radio BFF Cassandra McShepard, one of the co-hosts of REAL MILWAUKEE joins me once again! Today we will take a look at how we maneuver through life's pathways, our goals, our dreams, and our ups and downs. Have you ever asked yourself the question "Am I Really In Control?" We think it's a question worth talking about! I hope you'll tune in and join us!
About today's guest:
Cassandra McShepard is a writer, motivational speaker, Spokesperson for The Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Institute, jazz vocalist, personal trainer, and a radio and television personality. She is currently one of the hosts of the smash hit television chat fest REAL MILWAUKEE, which airs live weekdays on FOX's from 9-10am.
To view Cassandra's media kit and for more information on how your company or organization can book Cassandra for your events, visit:
Real Milwaukee on Facebook
Live Streaming "Real Milwaukee" at 9am CST
David Roemer of DDR Group, Inc. shares what he has learned about the importance of processes and systems and managing your time so you can accomplish your top priorities.
We upload new content daily, so check back often!
We all have triggers but HOW we respond is what matters! We are responsible for our individual choices and displays of emotion. How have your reactions affected your life and relationships? Join Reiki-Master Teacher, Yolanda Williams, as she explores ways to respond with awareness, rather than react in emotion! The show is interactive so be sure to call 323-679-0953 or join the conversation in the online chatroom!
Don't forget to sign up for Yolanda's newsletter at yewchi.com and receive access to FREE webinars and a FREE Manifesting Workbook!
And to learn about YOU and your chakra energy, be sure to sign up for Yolanda's online course, Be Your Own Energy Healer, available on dailyom.com
The Dr. Kim Show takes a blast to the past. Join us as Dr. Kim during a Justice Now Episode discusses managing the changes of your life. As the stress of economy weighs heavily on Americans, learning to managing your life through all the changes is vital to your healthiness and happiness.
Call in Guest (347) 857-2908
Learn how to create your 'proprietary programs' and 'signature systems' for your clients. Convert your experience into easy, step-by-step programs that are attractive to potential clients and easy to understand. Increate your conversion and sales to ideal clients by encapsulating your process into tangible results. Proprietary systems help you monetize your business expertise. Join me on Managing Mompreneur Mayhem as I reveal the step by step process that will make you an expert in your field.
As Mompreneurs, finding the balance between raising a family and growing your business is always a challenge. Every other Tuesday on Managing Mompreneur Mayhem Cena Block offers great advice for moms in business for themselves. Find her at Sane Spaces.com or as Cena Block or SaneSpaces on all social media outlets!
Want more great information from Cena? Click here to download her free training to help you reclaim your time, space and sanity - and overcome burnout! http://bit.ly/14Yq17L
Join Cena every other Tuesday for a lunch and learn episode on how to run and manage your business better! Or download episodes at any time!
Thanks to our show sponsors Healthy Concepts and Safety First Bags. Visit our Mompreneur Marketplace to meet all of our sponsors.
Word of Mom Radio - the show for Mompreneurs the NEW Business Woman!
Carolyn Bendall, Fashion Critic and blogger (www.carolynbendall.com), discusses subjects, trends, or products within the beauty and fashion industry, focusing on Your True Colours, and how it applies to you, the individual.
Pat Davis, Consumers Against Toxic Apparel (CATA): Patricia Davis is a champion for organic apparel she is the creator of CATA the first movement of it’s in the US. She is also the owner of Silver Needle & Thread Custom Sewn Clothing, The Jacksonville Organic Business Directory and Tag Custom Bridal. All businesses focus on the use of organic fibers/fabrics to produce one-of-a-kind fashion and other complimentary services. Patricia has been designing and sewing for over forty-two years and knowns a thing or two about fiber and fashion.
Featured Guest - Ashley Whelton
Sought-after messaging mentor & creative copywriter, Ashley Welton is an expert storyteller who uses her mastery of words to encourage others to do more, be more, learn more, love more, and LIVE MORE!
The founder of Miniskirt Ninja Media, Ashley, who hails from Hawaii, breathes life into businesses worldwide – drawing on her uncanny ability to take risks that pan out. She thoroughly believes in making quantum leaps, the power of saying yes, and doesn’t hold on to a lot, but drags her favorite books with her everywhere she goes.
When she’s not having an intimate dinner with her thesaurus, Ashley lives an enthusiasm-laced lifestyle and dedicates much of her time to surfing, traveling, exploring, and the general outdoors
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (444 chatters)
- John Baptist (112 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Hex Education (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (17 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (15 chatters)
- canadianglen (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (7 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (3 chatters)
- DLFootball (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- The Stack Off (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Frank Perino (0 chatters)