SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in as Dan Lagnado joins to recap the first of 38 weeks of the Barclays Premier League season. Specifically we discuss Man U's first loss under Van Gaal, how Liverpool has coped without Suarez and Jose Mourinho's transfer success so far this season
Good man manager but poor transfer business management? Will he ever field a decent defense or is he all offensive flair? Real Madrid dominated Liverpool in group play - can Brendan Rodgers handle being on the big stage or was last year a one man show and now he's in over his head? We delve into the shaky state of Liverpool football. We recap the Clasico - was that an awesome game or what? Real Madrid made a statement shredding a previously unscored upon Barca. Where was Messi - how did the magician do a disappearing act? Man City gives up a late equilizer in Moscow and returns to get beat by the Hammers - how will they do in this week's derby vs. a Man U team on the upswing? Chelsea - still undefeated but maybe not invincible? Can those surprising Saints and Hammers continue their runs of excellence? We cover these topics and more!
Tonight on REAL LIFE MAN TALK we are going into Chapter 5 or Choice 5 as it is referred to in the book, Making Changes - The TRANSFORMATION Choice from the book "Life's Healing Choices" written by John Baker. Join us as we continue to dig into ourselves to find freedom from our Hurts, Habits, and Hang-ups.
This ministry bonds men and women by providing a place to share, reason together, and gather toward the flame of the LORD that brings about life transformation. Kel & Drew offer solid Christ centered broadcasts, and resources for spiritual growth.
Tune in this Wednesday for NHISIMAGE Man's as they talk about " Dead Faith?" Pass the word on about us https://www.facebook.com/groups/nhisimageman/ because we are growing, ministering, and supporting one another while being molded NHISIMAGE!
Be sure to dial 310-982-4274 to listen to the broadcast LIVE, join our chatroom for more interaction, and be sure to visit our official site www.spiritsoulradionetwork.blogspot.com/
Many of you tuned in to watch the 3-part series of "Iyanla's Fix My Life" as she counseled Jay Williams, a father of 34 children by 17 different women, as he tried to pick up the pieces of his tumultous life. It was fascinating TV. Not because of the drama, but because of the hurt and pain, Jay, was in. He was, quite simply, a broken man.
And he's not alone.
Tune in to this honest and revealing edition of the Man Cave, a time where we let the men pipe up. Our guests promise to be open about how difficult it is to be a man, especially a black man, dealing with issues that they aren't always allowed to show their weaknesses in. We'll discuss how men "act out", and the consequences of their brokeness.
This is must-hear radio.
It's The Men's VUE & Chloé Too and we're mentoring men and boys around the world with host, Glenn Barker, Executive Director of The ManKind Project and Dr. Marvin Thompson, Founder and President of Empower ED LLC.
Chloé Taylor Brown, Lifestyle and Transformation Coach for women and girls connect with these gentlemen to participate and discuss Glenn's 4-week series, The Courage to Be a Man: The Archetypes of the Masculine, including, King, Warrior, Magician, and Lover. Today's episode tackles The Archetype of The Lover. These 4 traits are hard wired into every man. How they play out can be as mature man who takes responsibility or a boy who makes excuses. These are powerful insights Glenn uses every day to inform, educate and change lives in our men. Discover your personal excellence today with the PEP!.
Tweet @MKPChicago @ChloeTBrown DrTeducates
On a special edition of U-Predict, we look at the horrible mess we call the mid-term elections. Is our country going to follow the same road of gridlock or will the people demand a new direction. We will also look at the legalization of marijuana in several states. We'll even get brave and see what the cards say about the presidential election of 2016! Bring your cards and read along!
From data breaches at major stores to stealing trash in luxe neighborhoods, identity thieves are everywhere. Your host, Barbie O'Connor, will guide you through the seven steps thatwill help you be proactive and do what you can to minimize the effects of identity theft on your finances and your credit rating.
To learn more about how smart money decisions can empower your life go to Money Smarts 4 U or buy the book on Amazon today.
Location: Blog Talk Radio
Time: 11:00am - 11:30am PST
This is a BlogTalk FREE Internet Radio, designed with you in mind. This show is for you to express how you are feeling as you continue your inward journey of self-realization.
Ancestor Night - October 31.
(paganism and Heathenry) A festival celebrated by followers of Heathenry n late October or early November and based on the Germanic tradition of ancestor worship.
Samhain - October 31.
Samhain (pronounced sow - en) is considered the beginning of the Pagan Year. It is thought that the veil between the living and the dead is weakest on this night. It has been known as Ancestors Night or The Feast of The Dead. It is the most publicized of the Witches Holidays. Most reports from Christians claim it is a celebration for the "demon" Sam Hain (?), it is not. It is a time of reflection on the past year and coming to terms with death. Some Wiccans set a place at their dinner table this night for departed ancestors
Please bring the following,
1. Tea light candle for each person/pet to remember
2. 1 Self Address Enveloped W/Stamp address to yourself
3. Inside the envelope write out your intention for 2015
4. Picture of your love one if you would like to place on the
5. POT LUCK MEAL TO SHARE FOR CELEBRATION
6. Offerings; herbs, incense, wine or cider, cakes or bread
Or your ancestors favorite meal.
Sponsored by The Spirit Within U Metaphyiscal/Spiritual Gift Shoppe, 4780 West Ann Road, Ste4, North Las Vegas, NV 89031 702.658.2257 www.TheSpiritWithinU.com
Music Featured "Possible" By Melvin James Hendrix
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford and Andre Peterson. Topics to include:
1. Week 8 Recap in NFL
2. Which NFL team has the best looking uniforms?
3. What's wrong with the NFC South?
4. What NFL Team should move to Los Angeles?
5. 5 Most surprising NFL Players this season.
6. Romo's injury
7. Recap Redskins win over Cowboys.
8. Will DeMarco Murray break Eric Dickerson record this season?
9. Will the Falcons fire Mike Smith before the season end?
10. Is Rex Ryan the blame for the Jets struggles?
11. NFL Predictions: Arizona at Dallas, San Diego at Miami, Denver at New England, & Baltimore at Pittsburgh
12. Fantasy Shout outs
13. NBA's opening night
14. Can anyone challenge the Cavaliers in the East?
15. NBA Predictions
16. College Football's first playoff rankings.
17. Is Florida State a title contender?
18. College Football Predictions: #10. TCU at #20. West Virginia, #4. Auburn at #7. Ole Miss, #14. Arizona at #25. UCLA, & #18. Utah at #15. Arizona State.
19. World Series Update.
LISTEN TO THE MOST DYNAMIC TEACHINGS ON THE PLANET FROM THE MAN OF THE HOUR, DR. MALACHI Z. YORK EVERYDAY AT 4 PM EST ON WGAGRADIO!! 1.347.884.9239
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (16 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (13 chatters)
- Temple of the Eternal Mind X TOTEM (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- THE HOUSE OF MEROE (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Faith In Action Radio (1 chatters)
- Ms Reason (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- the certain ones (1 chatters)
- TPPCTV (1 chatters)
- Twanna Yvette Reality Radio (1 chatters)
- whaleystudios (1 chatters)