SORT BY Relevancy
While conducting incident response work, Mandiant encounters security teams and executives who seem to focus on malware as the defining feature of a compromise. These groups think that the scope of an incident depends on knowing where the intruder installed malware. Knowing where malware was used, and how it was used, is indeed important for effective incident response. Unfortunately, knowledge of malware, however complete, is only half the picture.
Welcome to the Federal Blue Print podcast series. Using tools from Blue Coat’s comprehensive security portfolio and data gathered from over 75 million users around the world, the 2014 Mobile Malware Report provides a comprehensive overview of the state of malware and what we can do to mitigate its effects.
Today, we are speaking with Sasi Murthy, Senior Director, Product Marketing at Blue Coat Systems, who is going to share more insights into this report.
In this Lacoon Mobile Security Podcast series, Dan Koretsky, Sr Security Researcher and Strategist discusses the new strain of iOS mobile malware called "Unflod Baby Panda." Listen to learn more about this new mobile security malware, how a device can be infected and how to mitigate and remove the malware from your device.
To stay on top of the latest in mobile security news, subscribe to the Mobile Security Talk channel and check out the Lacoon Mobile Security blog at http://www.lacoon.com/blog/ .
During this episode, we will talk about viruses and malware. After explaining the difference between viruses and malware, we will talk about ways to protect yourself from viruses and malware.
Once we are done talking about viruses and malware, we will open the phones to callers with their own personal questions about PCs.
If you are interested in being part of the show with your personal question about PCs, make sure to call in before 10:00pm CST so we can get a little bit of information about you prior to the show.
Did you know that over 10 million new victims of identity theft are reported to law enforcement every year? According to the Federal Trade Commission, Identity Theft is the fastest growing crime in America.
"Technology Review with Mack Jackson Jr." will bring an increased awareness to the public on Identity Theft and communicate the importance of simple measures in protecting your business and yourself from fraud.
Our show segments will talk about:
How to protect yourself from Identity Theft
New Tech Gadgets
Legal Issues That Effect Your Privacy
Industry Leader Interviews and much more.
Hour one: Malwarebytes. Joining us this hour will be Adam Kujawa, the Head of Malware Intelligence for Malwarebytes. Up for discussion will be the FBI's recent bust of the Blackshade malware.
Hour two: Craig and Charles do Computer and Technology News, brought to you by Slimware Utilities, the Official Optimization Software of Computer America, and answer your computer questions!
We discuss all the tech news from the past week, select the Geek Pick Of The Week, elaborate on the “Big Tech Question/Topic Of The Week” and share your "help!" questions and input.
This Week: Dell's new Android Tablets, Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi 2, Google - Internet Access via Satellite, Android KitKat 4.4.3 is rolling out to Nexus Smartphones & Tablets, Amazon Smartphone?, Malware injected into Website Ads.
Question/Topic of the Week - Let's Talk Apple WWDC 2014 - An unprecedented array of new IOS & OS X features.
Check out our Blog and Video Netcasts at: prestwickcomputer.com
January 10, 2010. A date that lives in infamy in the minds of cyber security experts. That was the day Google and a number of other hi-tech firms announced they'd been hacked by the Chinese. It was also the day the CEO of McAfee, one of the world's most popular antivirus brands, admitted its software had failed to detect the attacks. In the ongoing cat and mouse game of cyber security, this is not all that unusual. It's common knowledge that as soon as one security hole is plugged and another piece of malware is defeated, then yet another rears its ugly head. With the number of organized hacking rings and government sponsored cyber warfare units springing up worldwide, are we quickly coming to the point in time where it's nearly impossible to defend our digital assets? More importantly, if multinational corporations and major banking systems are being attacked with impunity, what chance does the average citizen have of being able to secure their data? Does a different kind of online security system need to be developed in order to prevent a digital Pearl Harbor?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (27 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (24 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (5 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (3 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- We Game (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Undead Randy (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (0 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (0 chatters)