SORT BY Relevancy
TGB Ent will be back in the studio to discuss an upcoming event they have at the Wedgewood Skate in Austintown. The tickets are going by fast and the line up of local performers are crazy. If you're looking to attend this event you need to tune in...you never know I may have tickets to give away. Youngstown Comedian Malcolm Floyd will be in the building to speak about his role with this event as well. Tune in for the fun.
Did everyone make it out okay? Floyd Mayweather's win over Manny Pacquiao was an ordeal, to be sure, but it's over. We got through it with what should amount to minimal scarring. The public? We'll see. But this week on the show, we hope to get a new perspective as James Foley of Bad Left Hook and boxing writer and historian Patrick Connor welcome author Jonathan Snowden of Bleacher Report. Apart from a comprehensive analysis, satire and total decimation of Mayweather-Pacquiao (it's a must, c'mon), expect a preview of Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs James Kirkland on HBO, Omar Figueroa vs Ricky Burns in another PBC on CBS show, and appropriate accoutrement. Thanks for tuning in!
(Photos: John Locher/AP)
1A- The Playoffs continued!
2A- NY Yankees at a glance!
2B- NY Mets at a glance!
3A- The Winners and losers in the Draft!!
3B- NY Giants Draft review.
3C- NY Jets Draft review.
4A- Stephen Curry named 2015 MVP!!
4B- NBA Playoffs!!
5A- Danny Garcia wants to fight Adrien Bronner in Philly?? Will this happen??
5B- Floyd Mayweather defeats Manny Pacquiao!!!
Michaela Floyd grew up in a very dysfunctional household. Her father was a preacher that eventually was kicked out of the church due to his alcohol abuse and was abusive to her mother. Michaela suffered through emotional, verbal and physical abuse at the hands of her father. Her mother finally left her father in Michaela’s late teens.
Dating was very difficult for Michaela because she felt that every man would be abusive but while in college she married an older man just to escape her chaotic life. Early in her marriage her husband was very controlling and for the most part she was compliant but when she wasn’t it resulted in extreme physical abuse. The abuse continued through the marriage and although Michaela never denied him sex, he began raping her in order to show his control over her.
After her husband began abusing drugs, they divorced & she moved to Nashville. After seeking employment with no luck, she finally took a job as an erotic masseuse after being assured that she would not have to do anything she didn’t want to do. She soon found out the company was owned by a prominent mafia family. She was trafficked in 11 states and 26 cities within a 3-month period. After finally being able to get back to Nashville and becoming an independent sex worker in order to support her family. But over the course of 15 months was able to rebuild a life for her family, attend counseling and eventually get out of the life.
Michaela has become active in speaking out and working with other survivors to reach out to women still trapped in trafficking and prostitution. Eventually, she would like to do this kind of work full-time, but for now God has opened many doors and she has been busy educating herself about this horrific evil. She feels very blessed to know so many survivors and to call them her sisters and friends.”
Some hate Floyd "Money" Mayweather but some revere his talents. Some hate Kobe Bryant and some love his skills. We hate ceratin athletes for many diffrent reasons but are our reasons valid? Tonight episode will turn the light on the fans and our reasons to despise others.
Do you think that athletes put themselves in a position to receive hate from fans?
What can an athlete do to change the publics (or one persons's) opinion about them?
How much involvement does the media have in hating an athlete or entertainer?
Join me today along with Malcolm where we will talk all things Politics and Sports and stay for the second hour where I will give readings.
Yes! We will be talking about that fight that happened this past weekend with Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. We will talk about why this match was a wrong match to do in the end. And why it should have been different in the end with the whole entire thing. Between the fight date, the place for the fight and what fight camps and promoters mite have known too. This already has people talking and mite have more people talking as well with the more that is already being said here too about this whole fight. So check this show out and give it a listen.
Fox Sports 1340 AM hosts 'Wrestling Marks of Excellence Radio. Listen to "THA FIRM" G-LO, Docta D, The Wizard Nephew Corey and "Mr. Everything" Champ Creed have been covering wrestling on world wide for the last 18 years. some of their past interviews have included Booker T, Ricky Morton Michael, Tarver, Bill Alfonso, Jake the Snake DDP, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Jerry Lawler, Matt and Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash, and a host of current and past legends and Hall of Famers. You can call the show by dialing (347) 838-8776 with your questions and comments. also Email questions to WrestlingmarksofExcellence@gmail.com Join our Facebook page DOCTA D & THA FIRM. or Follow us on twitter at @Firmwrestling
Reach The Masses
Topic: Teaching Happiness and Innovation: Discussion with Author, Mike Ferry
Host: Shane K. Floyd, Ph.D.
Guest: Mike Ferry
Call In No.1- 646-652-2269
The following show will spotlight discussion with Mike Ferry. In Teaching Happiness and Innovation. Ferry collects the best of positive psychology research, attempting to find ways to communicate these revolutionary findings and make them applicable to the challenges in our schools and society.
We need more people like Ferry who find ways of sharing this invaluable message: scientifically, happiness can be a choice. Shawn Anchor, New York Times bestselling author of The Happiness Advantage
For more information go to: www.reachdrshane.com
Good morning POW faithful! Welcome to another edition of Phin Outta Water! Today we will be talking about the NFL draft, specifically how we thought some teams did in terms of who had the worst draft and best draft. To go along with that, we'll be also tossing in the NBA Playoffs, discussing the exciting games over the weekend and the games that have already begun in the second round! Last, and certainly the least, we will discuss our thoughts on the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight. Come on in and join us!
Tonight, Sunday, May 3rd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather UD12 over Pacquiao" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
The boxing journalist and ring announcer, Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will review last night's unprecedented event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Were the judges correct in how they viewed the action in the ring?
- What did Mayweather do effectively?
- What went wrong for Manny Pacquiao and what could he have done differently?
- Did the fighters' age play a factor in how the fight played out?
- Where does Mayweather and Pacquiao go from here?
The FightSaga team will also examine the long term effects "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" will have on the sport.
- Did the "Fight of the Century" hurt the future of boxing on the PPV platform?
- Was the fight overall a positive or negative for the sport?
- How will fans assess the highly anticipated showdown between Floyd and Manny historically?.
Joseph and Lee will also preview this Saturday night's match-up between Canelo vs. Kirkland, which is slated to be aired on HBO, May 9th, from Houston, Texas.
- Style match-up...good or bad?
- early KO or dramatic deep rounds contest?
- Official FightSaga predictions
Tune in to this special commemorative "May/Pac" edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee, exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
In a world filled with serious crimes across the country, we look to the police for peace and protection. What about the world of young men of color, who have reported countless cases of profiling, baseless arrests, and police brutality? What about them? How can they trust the police? Case after case of senseless shootings that resulted in death of young men whose biggest problem is that they were black. If you can't trust police, who can you trust?
Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald explores this serious problem that sadly is still very much a part of our culture. Despite the many advances of civil rights, we still have not advanced far enough to protect the rights of our young black men. What can we do about this? What can you do? Black Lives Matter!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (67 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (53 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (46 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (28 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- RestoreAustralia (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- DDP Radio (2 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- iAdvocate Radio (1 chatters)
- Littany (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (1 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Tony Reeves (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (0 chatters)