SORT BY Relevancy
Aliens abduct humans and we can only speculate why. We will discuss why as well as the who, whats, wheres, whens and how...
Are you familiar with the Pyramids in Egypt? Of course you are...What if I told you about a frail little man who used the egyptian technologies used to move the massive pyramid blocks was used to build his "Coral Castle" all by himself!?!....
Cruz's News and More!
2 LIVE HOURS on Spacedoutradio.com
Mrs. Misa Kojima is not an ordinary Japanese woman. She has built a business in Nigeria years ago when no Japanese corporations operated in Nigeria as the Japanese government has warned Japanese citizens not to enter the country for years. She built a company called African Forest and bought dudu-osun soaps in Lagos and sold them to the extravagant Japanese cusmetics industory. She married to a Nigierian man but divorced, and she raises two boys as a single mother in Japan. Those children are mixed between Nigerian and Japanese. Needless to say, she endured hardships yet the hardships could not defeat her. She has always maintained optimistic views on her life because she knew she did not have to listen to the negative people. Currently she works for Ground-Castle Inc. that builds web-site. Let us ask her how she built business in Nigeria, what she thinks about the danger portrayed by the media, and the possibility lay ahead.
Hideko Nagashima...Host of the Show
Mugihito Hirayama...Co-host of the Show
Global Eco Talk Show is brought by SWACIN Inc. Our radio shows are designed to convey difficult-to-understand problems in Nigeria such as witch-craft, corruption, lack of safety and the worst petroleum pollution in Africa to the International community in an aesthetic form so that people around the world can join solving the problems. The regions contributes major cause o
About six months after Luther posted his 95 Theses on the front doors of the Castle Church in Wittenberg, he presented his doctrinal disputation to the Augustinian Order in Heidelberg, Germany. This is a timeless document that laid the foundation for Protestant doctrine and its primary principles have never been altered. This document is the very roots of the Protestant tree. The Reformed tradition has never strayed from its major tenets. To understand the Heidelberg Disputation is to understand all of the Reformed tradition.
Join Marcus Blake, Brendan SMith, and Aliison Costa tonight on That Nerd SHow as well talk about last seaon on alll of our favorite TV shows. It's That Nerd Show's 2015 TV Season Finale Roundup. Listnen to the show at 10pm @thatnerdshow.com.
Host Kevin Hunter features guest John Leber from Swanson Bark and Wood Products, Inc in Longview, Washington. Swanson Bark and Wood Products is a woodwaste recycling facility.
Here are some thoughts from John:
My advice is to be patient. Don’t get too spun up over any one thing. Life will hand you things that will give you ulcers. How you deal with those things will determine the number of ulcers you end up with.
Have a plan. Figure out what you’re going to sell, who you’re going to sell it to, how you’re going to make it, how much you can sell it for and how much it’s going to cost you to make it. If it doesn’t look like it’s going to work, take a pass and try the next thing. If you keep a positive attitude, there will be a next thing, probably more next things than you can handle. Love life. Share your wisdom
240 Tennant Way
Longview, WA 98632
If God had something to say to you, how would you know and what might He say? You may be surprised to find God's words of love hidden like jewels in everyday life, but also where we need to search and dig. Recognizing these heavenly messages can be compared to finding hidden treasure, one jewel at a time, each with many facets to explore. Where Your Heart Meets God's can help you discover this priceless treasure of the heart. Open the pages and begin an everlasting adventure in hearing and experiencing God. "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" (Matthew 6:21, NIV).
Flora Reigada is a journalist and novelist. She and husband, Dan, have been a reporter/photographer team for several newspapers including the Florida Today and currently, Senior Life of Brevard County, Florida. Flora has also written for Guideposts magazine, Decision magazine, the Upper Room daily devotional and more. She and Dan are proud parents and grandparents. The couple has traveled throughout the beautiful British Isles and visited Spain, where they stayed in a castle overlooking the ocean.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (409 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (39 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (28 chatters)
- Odwirafo (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- PatriotVPN (9 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (9 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (8 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)