SORT BY Relevancy
This week on the Punch Drunk Podcast!
-Tom Hanks recreates the harrowing situation of Captain Richard Phillips and his crew when they were hijacked by Somali pirates off the coast of Africa
- Machete's back....and he's one bad muth!. Danny Trejo returns as Machete in the surefire way to havve a good time, Machete Kills. The gang will let you know if he can recapture the B-movie cult classic status of the first.
Winner of the 2013 Heartland Film Festival’s Audience Choice Award for Narrative Feature, 23 Blast is inspired by the true life events of Freeman, who played football for Corbin High School in the mid 1990’s despite being blind. It’s a story that depicts hope triumphing over despair, of courage and faith overcoming fear and of victory prevailing over adversity, and is designed to encourage and uplift audiences.
>The film stars Stephen Lang (Avatar, Terra Nova), Alexa Vega (Spy Kids, Machete Kills), Mark Hapka (Day of Our Lives, Criminal Minds), Max Adler (Glee), Bram Hoover, Kim Zimmer (Guiding Light, One Life to Live), Becky Ann Baker (Men in Black, Freaks and Geeks, A Simple Plan) Timothy Busfield (Field of Dreams, thirtysomething), Dylan Baker, and Fred D. Thompson (Sinister, Law & Order, Die Hard 2).
Audience Questions We Will Address:
1. MY WIFE ALWAYS TELLS ME THAT SHE WANT TO WAIT TIL WE GET BACK FROM WORK TO HAVE SEX. THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE'S ALWAYS TOO TIRED OR THE KIDS NEED ATTENTIONS. SHE KEEP DOING THAT AM THE GIRL AT WORK MIGHT BE GETTING A CALL. I KNOW I'M WRONG FOR FEELING THIS WAYS BUT WHAT ELSE CAN I DO I'M A MAN?
2. MY HUSBAND DOESN'T WANT ME ANYMORE OR THAT'S WHAT I THINK BECAUSE HE HASN'T TOUCHED ME IN OVER A MONTH. DO YOU THINK HE IS JUST NOT IN THE MOOD OR IS HE CHEATING ON ME?
3. DENYING SEX IS A FORM OF REJECTION TO ME SO WHEN WOMEN DON'T GIVE ME THE SEX I WANT WHEN I WANT IT, I LEAVE THEM. MY FRIENDS SAY I AM SELFISH BUT I HAVE NEEDS AS A MAN. WHAT DO YOU THINK C.O.L.?
Sue Friedman, M.S. is President and CEO of Alzheimer's Association of Central and Western Virginia. Sue has been a board member of the Albemarle County Rotary Club, Forest Lakes Community Association, League of Women Voters/Charlottesville-Albemarle County, and I Have A Dream Foundation. She is a Leaders’ Leader Award Winner, was elected to the Albemarle County School Board as Rivanna District representative in 2003, served as an Executive Staff Leadership Planning Team Member for the Alzheimer’s Association (National), 2010-2012, and much more. She has given dozens of presentations to organizations, businesses, and conferences, including keynote speaker for the 2011 Quadraplicity Women’s Conference, Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce.
For more information, please visit:
Once again our Health System does not know how to manage a deadly infectious disease. Are you aware that SARS kills more people every year, around 25,000 in hospital setings, from patients , health care workers and vistors coming to the hospital. Dont over look the ability of hospitals to manage infections, they still have issues when it comes to those infections, so what makes you think they are experts at dealing with deadly infectious diseases, Think about a few minutes? Still scared, consider it? Yes your going to die anyway, but as a result of Ebola? Not good at all.
A harsh yet accurate statistic according to Cancer Research UK (24 July 2012) is that 1 in 3 people will develop cancer of some sort in their lifetime. Mouth cancer is one of the UK's fastest growing cancers, with incidences of the disease increasing by more than 45 per cent in the last decade. Latest figures show that around 6,000 new cases are diagnosed in the UK every year - a disease that kills more people in the UK than testicular and cervical cancer combined - with one person dying every five hours from the disease. Working with an NLP coach, Keith Hern challenged cancer head-on and emerged successfully with a second chance in life. Keith explores every emotion which touches the life of a person who has been told “You have cancer”. From the beginning, he takes you through his amazing journey in an honest, heartfelt and courageous manner. Being diagnosed with a potentially terminal disease is mentally traumatic. For those on this journey, sometimes comfort can be found through the words of someone who has travelled that road. Tune in to this segment of The NLP View Radio Show, as host, Donna Blinston R.N is joined by author, Keith Hern to discuss his personal success following the publication of his best-selling book, Bangers and Mash, How to take on throat cancer, chemotherapy, radiotherapy and win, with help from an NLP coach. Stay Tuned!
Today's show was aired in the memory of Keith Hern. May he rest in peace.
Today’s show is brought to you by LiquidWeb.com the most reliable hosting provider with 24/7 heroic support! Listeners of today’s show will receive $100 credit towards Storm Servers (VPS & Dedicated hosting) or can get one free month of shared hosting by using the coupon code: “orgview”. Please visit LiquidWeb.com and make sure you tell them that The Organic View sent you
AUDIENCE QUESTIONS WE WILL ADDRESS DURING THE SHOW:
1. MY MATE STILL WETS THE BED. I KNOW THEY ARE EMBARRASSED BUT I CAN'T KEEP WAKING UP TO THIS AND THEY WANT ME TO GO DOWN ON THEM DURING SEX. SUGGESTIONS PLEASE?
2. IF I KNEW MY GIRLFRIEND WAS SO NASTY I NEVER IN MY LIFE WOULD HAVE DATED HER. SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY ON THE OUTSIDE BUT HOW SHE LIVES IS LIKE A WHOLE OTHER PERSON. SHE ALWAYS WANT TO COOK FOR ME WHICH IS SWEET BUT I ALWAYS OFFER TO GO TO DINNER. HOW CAN I ADDRESS THIS WITH HER?
3. MY HUSBAND FARTS ALL THE TIME AND HE ALSO HAVE OTHER NASTY HABITS THAT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT UNTIL WE MOVED IN TOGETHER. HE'S A NICE GUY BUT HOW LONG SUCH I PUT UP WITH HIS WAYS BEFORE LEAVING HIM?
4. I LOVE MY WIFE BUT SHE HAS A BAD HABIT OF ALWAY SHARING OUR PERSON BUSINESS WITH HER MAMA. I TOLD HER THAT I DON'T LIKE IT BUT SHE DOES IT ANYWAY. SHOULD I NOW GO TO HER MAMA AND TELL HER TO MIND HER OWN BUSINESS? WHAT DO YALL THINK?
AUDIENCE QUESTIONS WE WILL BE DISCUSSING:
1. MY WIFE DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE HER. I TELL HER THAT I LOVE HER BUT IN REALITY I CAN'T STAND HER BECAUSE OF HOW SHE TALKS TO ME. I AM 2 WEEKS AWAY FROM FROM THE DATE I DECIDED TO LEAVE HER. GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO "PLEASE"
2. I TALK TO MY HUSBAND ALL THE TIME BUT HE ALWAYS WANTS TO FIX ME INSTEAD OF SIMPLY LISTEN TO MY HEART. THAT'S WHY I TALK TO MEN AT WORK AND ENDED UP HAVING AN EMOTIONAL AFFAIR BEHIND HIS BACK. AND BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LISTEN HE STILL DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE AFFAIR AFTER 2 MONTHS OF ME TRYING TO HINT TO HIM ABOUT IT.
3. AFTER MY DIVORCE I STARTED DATING OTHER WOMEN BECAUSE THEY ALL SEEMED NICE. BUT I COME TO REALIZE THAT ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME THEY ONLY WANT TO HER THEMSELVES TALK. AM I THE ONLY GUY WHO FEELS THIS WAY?
Join host Barry Secrest and exo-government specialist Lee Daniel as they discuss an ever-expanding caseload of governmental oddities, politics, the Supernatural & The New World Order--all from an entertaining, cutting edge, Conservative perspective.
Listen live and CALL IN to speak to the host and co-host--(347) 996-3923. Join the conversation!
Tonight's topics include:
CDC Demands 132 Passengers That Flew With 2nd Ebola Patient Report For Testing
EBOLA-STERIA, Or Maybe the New World Order Kooks Are Right After All?
CDC: You Can Give—But Can’t Get—Ebola on a Bus
Peace for Our Time: "We Are Not at War with Islam"
Company Rejects Christian College Graduate's Job Application Calling Mother of Jesus a Whore
Ten Crazy Days in October: When It Comes to The Obama Regime the Suspense Never Ends.....
US General Predicts Mass Migration Over US Border if Ebola Breaks Africa Containment
WHO: Ebola cases could hit 10000 a week - CBS News
Ebola-Infected Health Worker in Dallas Took a Flight on Monday
Obama Cancels Campaign Trip to Meet With Cabinet on Ebola
Report: Texas Ebola Nurses Had No Protective Gear For Two Days?
How To Be Open and Aware of Opportunities And Situations in Your Life.
Dr. Anita Harris says her 15-year-old grandson, Dawntrae Williams, who had the size and mentality of a 10-year-old, was told to drop the machete and walk toward SWAT officers, which he did immediately. Nevertheless, they opened fire . . . Join us Sunday, October 12, 2014, at 3pm EDT when we will hear the full story about Williams' death as relayed by his family. The developmentally delayed, mentally ill Gwinnett County, Georgia teen was killed on December 19, 2011. Please call (347) 857-3293 to speak on air. Your questions and comments are welcome.
At Human Rights for Prisoners March, we:
~Advocate for adequate defense, fair trials, drug courts, mental health courts, post-conviction DNA tests, safe and humane incarceration, and successful re-entry.
~Advocate against prisoner abuse, avoidable deaths caused by police and correctional officers, solitary confinement, children tried and sentenced as adults, criminalizing mental illness, inadequate health care, wrongful convictions, law of parties, three-strikes law, enforced prison labor, and capital punishment.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)