SORT BY Relevancy
Another week of Fresh Beatz where you get the latest in independent artist music from all walks of life and all areas of the country. This week we interview Bocc from Boss Gang and we will give the first radio debut to his new smash single. Listen in by calling in at 347-945-6867 or by using the site's media player. To holla at us make sure you press 1 after you call in.
in Self Help
This is the debut of a new all independent artist radio show called Fre$h Beatz where independent artists are the focal point of the show. Tonight we interview our first guest the amazingly talented Shantel Monique and hear music from her and other independent artists in the game. Call in with your questions at 347-945-6867 and press 1.
Join StarzMayaMoon & Starzcast on Feb 8, 2016 from 8-9pm est as we share ideas, insights and empowering guidance that alone isn't always lonely."How to be alone without being lonely"
As we approach the widely traditional and recognized Valentine's Day, now more than ever those currently "alone" can be painfully aware of their current single status. Whether you are recovering from a recent break-up, loss or choice it's easy to slip into feelings of insecurity and despair. Being alone can actually provide us with the opportunity to embrace our amazing self and we don't have to be lonely. Although we don't always have a choice of being alone at the moment, being lonely IS a choice and one we are not required to make.
Join the conversation Dial (347) 838-9736 + Press 1 to be connected live on the air.
On Your Computer Join us in the Live Chat room on the live show page.
No Computer? want to hear the show? Dial (347) 838-9736 & mute your phone.
Keep Reaching For The StarZ For guidance http://www.starzpsychics.com/
Like our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/starzpsychicsnetworks
Stalk Us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/StarzPsychics
James 2:23-26 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” And he was called the friend of God. You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only. Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way? For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Join Catholic speaker and author Gary Zimak as he discusses how God often speaks without using words. In addition, Gary will read and discuss today's daily Mass readings for the feast of the Presentation of the Lord. Don't miss this jam-packed edition of The Gary Zimak Show!
How to love make love to a woman without having sex By Matthew call in Tonight and join the talk 347-327-9117
Learning about the "Gap" or the space in between where the Magic happens, I'm compelled to ask how we can be truly happy knowing that there is a force for good which helps us when we remember who we are and what we are. How can we adjust our humanness to allow for this force to fill in the gaps in our lives?
I took the "Gap" from the conversation with Maryann and Shiya last week. It's the space between thoughts, the energy that holds everything together, the field of pure potentiality. Learning to be comfortable in this space of not knowing is a challenge for a lot of people, so I'm thinking it would be good for us to talk about.
Maybe this doesn't make much sense right now, but that's okay. We're here to talk it out, work through the concept that in between thoughts, in between actions there is a valuable resource that feeds and restores us, that gives us direction, that allows us to be as we are without having to try so hard. Peace is found in this Gap, according to the new book we spoke about in the last show with Maryann Pino Miller and Shiya Stone. Together, let's explore this even further and see what we find when we go deeper into the Gap.
We've been taught that suffering in relationships and in life is inevitable; it's the price you must pay for success (or at least a chance at it). The Grown Zone is our rejection of that belief. We say you can have success without the mess. However, you must:
Choose it. It won't just happen; it must be intentional. It starts with challenging your beliefs: Do they serve you or sabotage you? Get answers by signing up for our free 21 Days of Grown Zone: Intentional Personal Growth at GrownAdvice.com.
Prepare for it. You need education to exhange unhealthy beliefs for new, healthy ones. It's why we offer our Marriage Aptitude Training, Grown Love and Money Sessions and of course, our book Loving In The Grown Zone.
Practice it. Knowing better is not the same as doing better. New habits are best learned and mastered with guidance and feedback. We offer private personal growth and relationship coaching specifically to fulfill that need.
Check out this edition of Grown Zone Radio to learn why challenges—even the painful ones—are never meant to hurt us, but to teach and help us grow. Learn how to choose success without the mess!
GIFT: Get this FREE ebook NOW —> 9 keys To Finding Healthy Love Even If You Have No Idea Where To Look!
Buy the Book: LovingInTheGrownZone.com
Official Site: GrownZone.com
The Blackhawks got their 2nd straight win last night, 5-4 over the Arizona Coyotes thanks to an OT game-winner from Jonathan Toews. The captain's stats are down this year, but he's still finding ways to be the best in crunch time. The Bulls beat the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday, playing their first game of the season without Jimmy Butler. And it was one of the best examples of Fred Hoiberg's offense we've seen all season. Is that a coincidence? Plus my preview and prediction for Super Bowl 50! Call in at 347.327.9183! BECAUSE CHICAGO LOVES SPORTS.
Whether you’re just starting out or need a fresh start, REAL MONEY ANSWERS FOR EVERY WOMAN: How to Win the Money Game With or Without A Man (HarperCollins; Jan. 16, 2016) by Money Maven of “The Steve Harvey Morning Show”, Patrice C. Washington (as seen on Bloomberg Television, “Steve Harvey,” CNN Money and more) is the money management guide to gain control of your financial future.
Patrice C. Washington is the author of the financial series “Real Money Answers” and is a featured columnist and leading authority on personal finance. She hosts a weekly segment on the nationally syndicated “Steve Harvey Morning Show”.
There are so many money do’s and don’ts out there, it’s simply exhausting trying to keep up. It seems like folks have abandoned common sense and forgotten about why it is they became “money gurus” in the first place. They sit in their homes on the hill, running their mega empires and suggest tools and strategies that either aren’t enough OR the average person can’t understand and therefore, obviously can’t implement.
"I knew cutting coupons wasn’t enough to create the legacy that I wanted to leave for my daughter."
Website: Real Money Answers
Without Donald Trump the Fox News Debate lost half the audience
Professor James Muhammad, Educator, Activist with Black Leaders will focus on education and economic development as it pertains to the Black African community. Our children are victims of social engineering and school to prison programs. Black children are marginalized by systemic racism and we must take action to bring about change in the educational system
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (119 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (44 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (27 chatters)
- AJC Radio (25 chatters)
- The Dream1 (14 chatters)
- Ron March Show (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- The Appearance (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Lighworkers Connect (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Revelation Power (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Miscarriage Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Partnerships That Drive Performance (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (0 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (0 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (0 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)