SORT BY Relevancy
THE ROBERT DOUGLAS DRAKES III SHOW -David Daniels III
Talking with friend Clarence C. Young III, a longtime music composer/author/ business analyst for many many years. Discussions on his journey, his music, his inspirations- and a message he will deliver- his fan page and information / past and current music...
THE ROBERT DOUGLAS DRAKES III SHOW -Mike FEEZ Music
On a special edition of the Total Sports Live Podcast, Jovan Alford will be talking with Southern Nazarene senior linebacker Larry Butler III. On the podcast, Jovan will be asking Butler III how the season is coming along for SNU, his offseason and his mindset going into the final two games of his college football career.
Make sure to follow Jovan on Twitter: @Jovan10, Total Sports Live: @TotalSportsLive
In this brief interview, Judge Travis Bryan III is going to share some fascinating insights into the phenomenon of evil destroying itself. Here's a glimpse:
by Travis Bryan III
“…nailing it to his cross; 15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.” Colossians 2:14-15
God does not have to destroy evil. Evil destroys itself. Sin destroys itself. This is a major principle of the cross of Christ. Christ came “not to destroy” but to go to the cross which is the vehicle thru which Satan is allowed to destroy himself. Matt 5:17; Lk 9:56;
This is Part III of "What are YOU thankful for?"
The readings will be Psalms 95:1-3, and 147: 6&7.
Please come and listen to what Sister Linda is Thankful for.
If you have a Prayer Request or Birthdays, please send it or them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Birthday announcements should have the persons Name, Day and Month, and if you want to be acknowledged. Please put CWN, Christian Warrior Network, OTC, Oblong Table Crew, or BTRS Blog Talk Radio Show in the SUBJECT LINE. Thank you.
Romans chapters 6 and 7 speak of the believers co- death and co-resurrection with Christ which unplugs us and plugs us. We are unplugged from our old source of life (sin, self, our old identity, the law) and plugged into Christ, our new power source (for righteousness, law of love, and new identity). The old power source is still there and available to us but we need to consider ourselves dead to it (unplugged from it.). The Spirit is our invisible supply (like the dispensing of a supply of electricity).
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (63 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (40 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- HadIt Veteran To Veteran (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- sportsnthings (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (0 chatters)