SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Michael Colberg, JD, LCSW, LMFT and Anne Ortelee, a certified Astrologer ISAR-CAP, PMAFA, NCGR-PAA Level 3, talk about current events from the perspective of Scorpios. Tune in to hear their unique, wise perspectives on how to navigate the wild and turbulent times we live in. Lively, informed and fun, we encourage you to take your outrage and engage your courage.
According to Dr Len Horowitz some leading genetic bio chemist suggest frequency 528 is the miraculous repair frequency for damaged DNA.
There is a special sound and color of love according to Dr. Horowitz, a Harvard-trained award-winning investigator. Broadcasting the right frequency can help open your heart, prompt peace, and hasten healing. "We now know the love signal, 528 Hertz, is among the six core creative frequencies of the universe because math doesn't lie, the geometry of physical reality universally reflects this music; these findings have been independently derived, peer reviewed, and empirically validated," Dr. Horowitz says.
We are pleased to welcome to The Know Show, Wednesday, May 4, 2016, Michael Smith, Diane Wilson Onwuchekwa, and Hizkyas Dufera, from 7-8pm, C.S.T., to discuss, the importance of portable energy sources during challenging times Internationally, locally, and “What the challenge of Energy Poverty MEANS to our World!” You may call in on 347.838.9142, and press 1 to join the conversation or use the attached link.
Energy poverty is lack of access to modern energy services. It refers to the situation of large numbers of people in developing countries whose well-being is negatively affected by very low consumption of energy, use of dirty or polluting fuels, and excessive time spent collecting fuel to meet basic needs. We invite you to Click on the link below to experience how international figures are now bringing attention to energy poverty.
The inventor of small self contained units that bring energy self sufficiency to foreign lands, and to us here at home as well, is, Hizkyas Dufera, founder and CEO of Dufsar Energy LLC. Mr. Dufera hails from Ethiopia originally and is widely recognized in the field of Energy Poverty, as a S.M.E., or Subject Matter Expert in this particular field.
Here at home we remember the devastation from Hurricane Katrina upon New Orleans and the world where lives were lost, people were displaced, and families fractured because of the inability of the local government in conjunction with the Federal Government to move quickly enough to bring light literally and energy sources ultimately to the lower ninth ward. As a result thousands of children were lost and local governments handicapped. Please join us.
in Self Help
Lift your mood, energy, and sharpen focus in 30 days!
Do You Struggle With…
Brain fog (can’t remember appointments & loose car keys too frequently)
Low sex drive
Anxiety & depression
Feeling perpetually drained mentally
Sluggish metabolism & weight gain
Frequently making careless mistakes & can’t finish projects
You get one brain, one body, and one chance to get this thing called “life” right. Join Functional Nutritionist, Holistic Health Coach, and Natural Foods Chef Elisa Haggarty to explore The Brain Fog Solution, which will help set you up for success so you can lift your mood, energy & sharpen focus.
Free webinar on brain health:
The Brain Fog Solution course:
in Self Help
Maleah Caulford is one of our hosts and brings with her much experience relating to the Healing Arts. Maleah has been using essential oils and herbs for over 20 years and uses them in her salves and tinctures. She is the founder of "A Higher Plane Of Living" which was created to assist those who have ADHD. She is a Reiki and Energy Medicine Practitioner, Doula, Herbalist, and a holistic ADHD Life Coach. She also uses Light Helix Reprinting or spiritual DNA to assist others on their path to healing.
Every Tuesday at 9;30 pm MST, Maleah will guide you through a 10-minute meditation as part of our self-improvement segment. Each mediation will focus on a different area of your life. It is the perfect way to relax and reconnect at the end of your day. If there is a particular mediation that is your favorite, you can always download the podcast and listen to it any time during your day. Be sure to "follow" us so that you can stay informed for this special segment and others as well!
To learn more about Maleah and her services, please visit: http://ahigherplaneofliving.com/
1. We seek to work in unity with Black Men who are former gang leaders, community activist, clergy, educators, and entrepreneurs throughout every community in the City of Chicago, to work for peace and to end violence.
2. We seek to build unity among Black men to heal the past grievances we have had against each other because of our gang life styles, often imposed on us in environments of poverty, miss-education, drug addiction, low self-esteem, negative attitudes and dysfunctional families.
3. We seek to heal our own broken lives, broken homes, broken families, broken communities, and broken promises by agreeing to hold each other accountable, not to perpetuate the crimes, slander, and distrust that lead us down the road of the vicious cycle of revenge.
4. We seek to eradicate the guns and other weapons as the way to address problems in our community.
5. We seek to train ourselves and our youth in how to deal with conflicts with appropriate resolutions.
6. We seek to mediate in minor conflicts to prevent them from being major, block by block, and community by community.
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Ellen Evert Hopman. Ellen Evert Hopman lives and works in New England. She teaches a six month Herbal intensive every year near Amherst, MA, October to April. She also teaches and initiates Druids online and in her area of Western MA. She is the author of a number of Celtic herbals including A Druids Herbal for the Sacred Earth Year and A Druids Herbal of Sacred Tree Medicine and of a trilogy of Iron Age novels (The Priestess of the Forest series). See all her books (and order signed copies) at www.elleneverthopman.com Visit her on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Ellen
this episode Q&A includes:
• energetic ties to people- go through each chakra to release each energy tie. Check out the book 'Herbs of the Spiritual Heart'
• plantain gone to flower can still be made into oil.
• reduce recurrence of breast cancer with herbs and foods- keep your immune system healthy.
• tincture of ginkgo biloba taken on daily basis strongly reduces the occurrence of ovarian cancer.
• lentils and red clover actually contain constituents that change the way genes are expressed in the cell.
• nicotine is a power plant- 3 ways to gain power from a power plant- any power plant can be used to magnify health.
• we build compassion when we love ourselves even we we see ourselves going back to old behaviors.
• make your own homeopathic remedy against the tobacco you consume.
• antibiotics are not to be used for colds and flus.
• yarrow is a powerful febrifuge.
• low milk supply- not always easy to build a nursing relationship- options.
• lots of information on fibroids.
**LIVE** TUESDAY NIGHT ON LOW DOWN AND DIRTY 4/26/2016
Plenty of racing action to report on from this past weekend. Everything is getting kicked into high gear and Low Down and Dirty will bring it all your way starting at 8pm from Corporate Headquarters.
This coming weekend Sunday May 1st we turn things up even higher with the first event out of the Fred Rahmer Promotions stables for this year. And like usual there is a new twist. Tune and hear all about it from none other “The Godfather” himself, Fred Rahmer.
Every race season has its feel good stories. Low Down and Dirty feels good about this one. Brett Arndt veteran of ARDC midget competition picked up his 3rd career victory this past Friday night at Linda’s Speedway. Brett and his father Scott have been long time supporters of ARDC and it is great to see them in victory lane. Both Brett and Scott will be on the line with us to get us up to date on their win and future plans.
Show:Ridin Durty Radio
LATE NIGHT RADIO HOST VIC XL BRINGS HIS RIDIN DURTY RADIO BRAND TO HOME TEAM RADIO,BRINGING THE LISTENERS THE BEST IN NEXT HIPHOP AND R&B,NEWS AND INFO COMBINE WITH WIT AND HUMOR WITH A DIRTY SOUTH TWIST.WE'LL BE BRINGING YOU SOME OF THE BEST GUEST ACROSS THE LAND,FEEL FREE TO ALWAYS CALL IN AND GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS
Guest:J.Rock Da RockStar
Jimmie Bouie, also nown as J Rock Da Rock Star, was born on Oct 4, 1980 and raised in Hawthorne, FL. While growing up in Hawthorne, Fl. there weren't many options for employment success.Hawthorne was and still is today an underpriviledged small community. J Rock Da Rock Star had to learn how to survive and be a man in low income housing with no job or a transit system. He had to face trials and stare hard times in the face. J Rock Da Rock Star stated "The struggle is real"
Since December, we here at Healthy Matters have had our fingers on the pulse of the Flint disaster. Last week we covered criminal charges, finally... Now, Mr President is on his way to Flint and, we'll have the low down.
Join myself, Dennis Jefferson and my co-hosts 'the ever knowledgeable' Verna Hair Brown and, the lovely Dana Pitts as we discuss this and more things that affect your lives here on Healthy Matters.
Join us each and every Monday at 8 pm Central time, 9 Eeastern and 6 Pacific. Bring a friend & an opinion and start your week with... A Healthy Matter.
Start your week off right! Keep up with the hottest topics in news and the wild world of politics on Marvelous Monday with Dr. Shirley McKellar and Bishop L.J. Guillory! In 2016 we will make some important decisions about the direction of our country and the path forward for American individuals and families. It is our civic responsibility to stay informed on the issues, pay close attention to the actions and decisions of our elected officials, get to know the people who are running for office and educate ourselves and others about the importance of VOTING! Let's get moving in the right direction for 2016, starting right here with in depth news and politics updates, coverage, and discussion on Marvelous Monday with Dr. Shirley McKellar and Bishop LJ Guillory on BlogTalkUSA!
Show your support for Dr. Shirley McKellar in her run for US Congress to send Louie Gohmert packing and give REAL representation to the good people of the First District in Texas!
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (65 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (3 chatters)
- InHisPresenceMinistriesWE (2 chatters)
- Joyce Barrie and Friends (2 chatters)
- Liberty News Report (1 chatters)
- MattthewJshow (1 chatters)
- Angel Feathers Group (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)