SORT BY Relevancy
Low Carb diets are well known for being quite helpful to lose weight, especially if you have your weight around your middle, and are insulin resistant, prediabetic or Type 2 Diabetic. So, you went on a low carb diet and perhaps after losing some good initial pounds, now nothing seems to be budging. Why not?
Join the physicians as Arizona Integrative Medical Solutions for a discussion on what could possibly be the blocks to losing weight following a low carb diet.
in Weight Loss
Low carb diets don't work long-term because they're blanket approaches and every one responds to carbohydrates differently. Low carb thinking also contributes to a diet mentality and it's no secret to "diets" don't work. Instead, flip the way you think about the nutrition profile of your meals and with protein in mind, knowing your carb theshold (how many carbs you can eat without being in fat storing mode) and eating in a way that is customized to your metabolism - you can both lose weight and keep it off.
Learn more at www.dietfreelife.com
Follow Robert at www.twitter.com/dietfreelife
Like us at www.facebook.com/dietfreelife
Click to Join our FREE newsletter
Mark Sisson - founder of Mark's Daily Apple and author of The Primal Blueprint -- returns to the show to discuss the latest diet trend sweeping the NBA off-season, including the dramatic weight loss of superstars Lebron James and Carmelo Anthony.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Wow you guys!!
We are so lucky to have Rossana joining us to speak about this fabulous store, Viva Low Carb Superstore in Santa Fe Springs Ca. We will discuss how she got started in going low carb, how having issue in the number of locations she had to frequent to get all of the low carb products she wanted & needed, how she got involved with this company and how it has and is consistently growing. We will discuss their product line, how great Rossana feels in all of the people they are helping, as well as how having these items (many of which I have purchased & will continue to), help satisfy those horrible cravings and feelings of deprivation that many of us diabetics as well as anyone on a diet feel-when restricting & or changing our intake of food.
Join us!! It will be a fabulous conversation that you do not want to miss!!
IF you go to their website & register at www.vivalowcarb.com & put in coupon code #10DISC you will get a 10% discount on your first order .
Are you having trouble losing weight or keeping it off?
Does your weight fluctuate slightly or drastically, almost always going up more than down?
Is food always an issue and you don't know why?
Having had all of these issues my entire life is why I began to Coach people in Diabetes & weight management-
Call me for a free consultation!!
1. Diane’s updates [3:46]
2. Our guest, Jimmy Moore [4:55]
3. Jimmy’s new book, Keto Clarity [7:43]
4. A ketogenic diet and nutritional ketosis [10:33]
5. Finding your carbohydrate tolerance level [15:14]
6. What impacts carb tolerance levels [23:59]
7. Is there benefit in cycling a ketogenic diet? [29:54]
8. Gluconeogenesis, friend or foe? [38:44]
9. Ketosis and thyroid dysfunction [40:25]
10. How low is too low? [45:29]
11. Does going low carb too long affect your metabolism of carbs? [47:53]
12. Physiological versus psychological benefit of “off” days [50:47]
13. Optimal athletic performance on ketosis [53:39]
14. Gut bacteria and a ketogenic diet [1:01:16]
in Weight Loss
This week's special guest is internationally known, Colette Heimowicz, VP of Nutrition and Education at Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. Colette will be talking about her new Atkins book, The New Atkins For A New You Workbook. She has appeared on TV networks including CNN, Fox News Channel, and MSNBC.
You won't want to miss a single episode of Commit To Get Fit With Laura Dion-Jones so you can find the secret to your own true and everlasting weight loss once and for all.
Tune in each Tuesday evening at 7 PM CST for an hour of motivational weight loss tips and info from our special expert guests. Call us! 646-716-8661
And be sure to watch the Commit To Get Fit With Laura Dion-Jones' weekly cable TV show live on www.commit-fit.com or on CAN-TV.org/live on Monday evenings at 7 PM CST!
John Kiefer visits the show to discuss how to use Carb Back-Loading to starve fat cells and build muscle!
Topics will include:
* Why carbs are NOT the enemy.
* A simple trick to keep your metabolism from slowing down while "dieting".
* How to time your carbs for fat loss.
Learn more about Keifer at www.body.io and www.carbbackloading.com.
Hostd by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Jimmy Moore -- author of Keto Clarity -- stops by the show to discuss the health and fat loss benefits of a low-carb, high-fat ketogenic diet. Topics will include:
* Why ketosis gets such a bad rap.
* Why low-carb diets sometimes don't work.
* The best, most accurate ways to know you're in ketosis.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Join Mark Wheeler as we pitch into the fresh water world of kayak fishing! From the salmon rivers of the northwest, to lake fork in texas, the toothy waters of the north and the bass filled lakes in the east. All of this and more only on the Low Sodium show on the Kayak Fishing Radio network.
America, the light of the world.
America, the land of opportunity.
America, where everyone can reach their dreams.
America, the land of the free.
America, where about half of the population lives on some form of subsidy.
America, where the poor keep getting poorer.
America, where we do not build things.
Join me this morning, Thursday August 21st, as we look at what has happened to the AMerican Dream for a large segment of our society. Our main focus will be on Poverty, the Minimum Wage issue and Personal Responsibility.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (15 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (8 chatters)
- Visionaries in Light Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- simonapple04 (5 chatters)
- Music Friday (3 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (3 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- MRTALK (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Dr Due (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- businessnegotiators1 (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- Truluv Sports Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Radio London (1 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (1 chatters)