SORT BY Relevancy
Sara Gershfeld is a blog contributor for the Huffington Post, and the author of this wee's blog entitled “April in Autism, is Awareness Enough?”
Sara works as Behavior Analysis & Performance Improvement Consultant and is also the founder of Love My Provider.
LoveMyProvider emerged in 2011 with a mission to help passionate parents find meaningful providers for their special needs child. They aimed to channel their energy into highlighting innovative organizations that are changing the way children receive services for the better.
Sara has also served as a Board Member for the Association for Science in Autism Treatment as well as an Adjunct Professor at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
Join in our conversatin as we discuss awareness, appropriate services and what more is needed for the autism community.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- BobbieG (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (5 chatters)
- harmonyofbeing (4 chatters)
- Consumers Voice on Obamacare (3 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (3 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Minister RobinLynne (1 chatters)
- MinistryofStFrancisofAssisi (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (0 chatters)