SORT BY Relevancy
Sara Gershfeld is a blog contributor for the Huffington Post, and the author of this wee's blog entitled “April in Autism, is Awareness Enough?”
Sara works as Behavior Analysis & Performance Improvement Consultant and is also the founder of Love My Provider.
LoveMyProvider emerged in 2011 with a mission to help passionate parents find meaningful providers for their special needs child. They aimed to channel their energy into highlighting innovative organizations that are changing the way children receive services for the better.
Sara has also served as a Board Member for the Association for Science in Autism Treatment as well as an Adjunct Professor at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
Join in our conversatin as we discuss awareness, appropriate services and what more is needed for the autism community.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (20 chatters)
- Olympias (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (7 chatters)
- Progressive Politcs Tennessee Style (5 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (5 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (2 chatters)
- iWALKLOVEhost (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- ABroomAndTheMoon Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- RavieRave (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)