SORT BY Relevancy
Finally, a radio show that has NOT sold it's soul to the political machine that works diligently to enslave all Americans. We bring another side of today's events, refusing to be a part of the mainstrem media agenda, using the Constitution, Common Sense, Comedy (a.k.a. sarCasm) to the conversation. If you want a show that simply follows along with what the sheep want to hear...this is not the show for you. If you want a show that simply parrots what other news outlets demand you listen to...again, this is not the show for you. However, if you want a show that brings common sense, Conservative thought (NOT Republican, or Democrat thought..but honest, conservative, common sense thought) to the issues that are important to YOU.
Do not expect that you will be coddled, snuggled, feel all warm & fuzzy, or have your ego stroked, just because you tune in. In fact, I encourage each of you to CALL into the show and make YOUR voice heard. Just know, that if you desire to destroy life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness for American citizens, there will be no quarter here. Yes, we all have the right to free speech. However, that does NOT mean that you have the right to NOT be offended. If you want to shred the Constitution, destroy churches, demolish Capitalism, promote socialism and/or socialistic type behaviors/programs, believe me....I'll probably say something to you, that you'll find offensive. Tough cookies...deal with it.
So if you enjoy freedom, liberty, and justice for all; if you are a Christian, a III%, Patriotic American, a prepper, a Constitionalist, a Conspiracy Theorist, a Capitalist, etc, chances are, we can be friends. But if you are a Communist, Socialist, Marxist, Fascist, or just simply a Jackass, then call in as well....I'm sure we'll have a ton to talk about...or at least I will.
in Self Help
Sometimes staying the same is a compliment and there are times when it is not and then lifestyles and behaviors must be examined if success is to be achieved. Tune in to today's episode and get some insight about change and how to achieve changes needed for your best life. Also, don't miss, "What's Up with That?" and find out so much more on this "Wonderful Wednesday" show.
Receive a copy of Pat's new book, The P.O.W.E.R.: Using What You Have To Succeed. Click for details.
Hello I am Elizabeth DeKeyser, and I am Tanesha Burley and together we are the host of the Blog Talk Radio show, In Spirit, With Love and Laughter. We have collaborated a few of our favorite topics to share with you on our radio show as well as interviewing some interesting guests that have impacted our lives and would like to share their stories. We are putting our gifts together sand give readings as well answer any questions many of you may have.
We would love to share with you our gifts, our time and our love and we welcome any topics you would like us to discuss. Please go to www.lizandtanesha.com go to the tab under Contact and fill out our form for questions, comments or topics you would like for us to talk about. You can also email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .We come to you with humble hearts, love, light and laughter while we get to know one another in our amazing journeys.
Liz & Tanesha
in Self Help
We hear about eros or romantic love, but how does love fit into the everyday success and achievement in our lives? In this episode, learn why love defines your whole life. If you have been working or searching for success in your life, learn how love can turn things all around for you. This episode is not to be missed, you will be surprised at what you learn. Put yourself in a position to get the things you want effortlessly.
Receive a copy of Pat's book, The P.O.W.E.R.: Using What You Have to Succeed. Click for details.
Join the Maestro, Joseph Lento, and the Maestra, Karen Biehl, as we share what we consider to be the keys to True Love. We were able to find and be with each other, because we both let go of beliefs and stopped engaging in actions that were blocking us from love. Through following certain steps, practices and mindsets, we can prepare for and attract the True Love we are meant to have.
We will also tell of upcoming projects, events and exciting news in the near future.
True Love Happens! It happened to us and it can happen to you too.
This week on Franchise Today, host Brendan Major is joined by Brenden Drew, VP of Franchise Development at Abbott's Frozen Custard. Brenden will join us to talk about many aspects of the business that have helped Abbott's continue to successfully grow since 1902. Abbott's has four pillars to their strategy that has helped them find success for years and years. Brenden will talk about the reasons that it's important to know who you are as a business, and figure out what makes you unique in the marketplace. He'll also dive into the importance of building a strong team, the importance of building and implementing attainable annual plans, and why Abbott's believes that it's vital to treat your franchisees like customers. This is a great chance to hear from a franchise that has been in business for over 100 years; definitely not one to miss!
About Our Guest
Brenden Drew has been part of the family business for the last twenty years working in various capacities. Brenden currently lives in Boston, MA and focuses on attracting new franchisees while assisting current franchisees with their operations. Brenden earned both his B.S. and M.S. in Accounting and Finance from Fairfield University and is a licensed CPA.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (164 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (28 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (24 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (23 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (20 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (15 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (15 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (13 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Ladies Man (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (1 chatters)
- Tru Talk All Day (1 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- JDWELL Women Empowerment (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (0 chatters)
- wego (0 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (0 chatters)