SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
What's Your Love Language? CJ Harlan and Toremy McMurray want to help you figure this out! Once you discover these languages, you can unlock the treasure chest that contains all of the love you want and need. Don't settle for less, in love. Listen to this weeks show on Harlan Talk Tuesdays and learn how to apply and use love languages in any relationship. These 5 Love Languages, developed by Gary Chapman, are essential for creating even greater connections with not only your parnter, but also with your children, parents, siblings and friends. Let CJ and Toremy introduce you to this exciting information. This weeks sponsor is Touchstone Stories. If you'd like to inquire about Couples Workshops and Relationship Retreats, visit HarlanTalk.com's Events Page.
For Valentine's Day we'd like to help you find your love language with the love language expert - Dr. Gary Chapman. World Footprints talks to best selling author Dr. Gary Chapman about his book, “The 5 Love Languages” and he'll walk us through the different languages that every couple should know. This book has been on the New York Times bestsellers list for the last 20 years, and has now been translated in 40 different languages. Dr. Chapman joins World Footprints to talk about his experiences teaching new love languages around the world.
Then, we’ll introduce you to Colin Salisbury, founder of Global Volunteer Network. He joins us to talk about how his organization is connecting people with communities throughout the world.
Finally, you’ll meet Eric and Christi Grab, a great adventurous couple who took a break from corporate America to circumnavigate the world in a 43 foot trawler powerboat. Eric and Christi spent two years visiting 100 places and 34 countries around the world. Hear how they did it, and why they chose to travel via boat with limited boating experience.
This week, we will explore, "Speaking Your Mate's REAL Love Language!." Understanding your partner's love language to keep your relationship thriving. Discussion will include Why Opposites Attract and How To Make It Work!, Help! I'm an Extrovert Married to an Introvert!. Lot to gain from the show with my guest, Angel Tucker, an expert personality profiler. Visit her website http://www.personalityprofiles.org/. Show time: 5pm-5:30pm EST. Live on WOLB 1010AM station; Phone: 347-989-1700 or online. Tweet or follow us @gfemradio
Judith Owens, Tricia Owens, and Qiana Nicole will be discussing self-esteem and how it affects your ability to attract the kind of mate that you want. We will also be helping the listeners to identify their love languages. Love language simply means, what are the things that make you feel loved by another person?
Does your self-esteem affect your ability to attract a great partner?
Do you know your love language?
Log into the show and feel free to call in and become a part of the conversation........join the journey!
Most of us grow up adopting the language spoken by our parents, which ultimately becomes our native language. Additional languages that we desire to speak or learn requires a little more difficutly in understanding. Love languages operate just the same. Listen to the show and learn your love language.
In this show, I explain that knowing your partner’s preferred Love Language is the master key to unlocking your beloved’s heart, and I define the five types of Love Languages, which include:
Words of Affirmation
Acts of Service
I also discuss how many couples become distressed because they wrongly assume that their partner’s Love Language matches their own. This false assumption leads people to love their partners the way they, themselves, wish to be loved rather than the way their partners want to be loved!
To avoid this common relationship roadblock, couples must learn to live according to what I call the “Platinum Rule,” which is do unto your partner as he/she wishes you to do unto him/her!
Following this rule, and loving your partner according to his/her preferred Love Language is the key to relationship bliss.
You love your mate. But for some reason, your mate doesn't seem to appreciate all the little things you do to show it. You work hard and bring your money home; she complains that you're gone all the time and don't pay her enough attention. You keep the house clean and his clothes washed; he complains you don't fix yourself up enough and try to look attractive when he's home. Are the two of you speaking the same love language? Or are you miscommunicating and misinterpreting each other over and over again? There are many ways people can say "I love you." How can you learn to understand and appreciate what your mate is trying to say to you, so that you can build a stronger bond and keep your union together?
in Self Help
Transform your life one thought at a time with Dianne Rosena Jones, the Founder/CEO of Transforming Life Institute, LLC. Embrace your journey, release your pain, end your self-inflicted suffering by transforming your thoughts.
Join this Transformational Life Teacher, Inspirational Speaker, Author of two books, and Metaphysical Psychology [Doctoral student] as she shares her own journey with transparency & reveal truths which will empower you to live life with Purpose, reach your Destiny, and Become Who God Created You To Be!!!
Most of us are aware there are certain love languages. How many are aware men and women hear these languages in different ways.
We will attempt to enlighten those of you whom may be having difficulty understanding the love of you life. Come join us on the show today for great conversation and fun here on LETS TALK.
Join Host Reese's and Co-Host Mo for another wonderful "Keep It Real" episode of Coffee with the Girls!!!!!!!
Love language #1 "Words of Affirmation'. You're doing a great job!!!! I love it when you do this!!!!! You are the best at doing that!!! Also am I even speaking the correct love language? Is this why my spouse and I can't get along? Should this be discussed before getting married? Is this the reason why so many marriages end in divorce?
“Many Marriages Would Be Better If The Husband And The Wife Clearly Understood That They Are On The Same Side.”
~ Zig Ziglar
You and your spouse may speak different languages when it comes to love, but taking the time to learn, understand and speak one another's love language, is one of the single most important things you can do for your spouse, your marriage, and you!
Tune-in to a special "Back By Popular Demand" re-broadcast of the Anointed Wives Show on Talking With Truth Radio, as hosts Gen Duenas and Elle Jones share some golden nuggets on Love Language in relationships and marriage, and how it has helped each of them in their day-to-day lives.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Body of Christ (9 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Move to Amend (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- angel coaches (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)