SORT BY Relevancy
This is a man show, Men these are the signs of a woman going through menopause. This may save your life men.The 35 Symptoms of Menopause:
Hot flashes, flushes, night sweats and/or cold flashes, clammy feeling
Irregular heart beat
Mood swings, sudden tears
Trouble sleeping through the night (with or without night sweats)
Irregular periods; shorter, lighter periods; heavier periods, flooding; phantom periods, shorter cycles, longer cycles
Loss of libido
Anxiety, feeling ill at ease
Feelings of dread, apprehension, doom
Difficulty concentrating, disorientation, mental confusion
Disturbing memory lapses
Incontinence, especially upon sneezing, laughing; urge incontinence
Itchy, crawly skin
Aching, sore joints, muscles and tendons
Increased tension in muscles
Headache change: increase or decrease
More signs later
We talk about the tropper who show an Unarmed Black man. Look at the tape.
Call in if you want to talk about this.
Healines, & what's trending. Please support our sponsors.
Lorretta's Pralines New Orleans
The Tennessee Titans lost on Sunday, 41-17, to the Indianapolis Colts and are now on a three-game losing streak. People were fed up with Locker after the loss to the Bengals last week. I'll give my take on Locker after recapping the Colts game. Through four weeks of the season, the Titans are 1-3 like I expected coming into the year, but with the next four games on the schedule being favorable, if Tennessee isn't at least 4-4 heading into their bye, then there are issues.
Michael Clemons (@bigmikeclemons) is an internationally renowned drummer and producer. As a toddler, his family noticed Mike’s propensity for rhythm, and he received his first full drum set at the age of three. Throughout his childhood and teenage years, Mike played relentlessly in church, expressing his faith and love for God musically. Since that first break with Aaron Hall, Mike has been in demand for his drumming and production skills in the secular arena, however, having never lost sight of his roots in Gospel music and the church, Mike has come full circle, as for the last several years, he has been the drummer for the Grammy award winning Christian artist Israel Houghton and New Breed. With all these accomplishments, one could ask, ‘what else could Mike Clemons do’? The answer to that question is the same as the answer he provides to his students and fans…with God’s help, anything he puts his mind to’.
Following their third loss in a row the New York Jetts have several questions to answer on both sides of the football. Can quarterback Geno Smith make better decisions with the football? What is wrong with the New York Jets play calling? Feature the tight ends more? On defense how you can help the secondary? Pryor struggling? Then a preview of the Jets game against the San Diego Chargers. How can the Jets slow down Rivers and the high flying passing attack? Will there be a quick hook for Geno Smith?
in Weight Loss
Today I will be talking to Ed Forteau from Michigan, USA. Ed is a former medical researcher and marketing liaison with a major pharmaceutical company.
His lifelong struggle with his weight has led him to research why people gain and lose weight, and how our lifestyle can improve our health without the use of drugs, fad diets, or extreme exercise programs.
Ed has lost 50 lbs in 4 months by walking.
Ed will be talking to us how he managed to lose the weight by walking, his motivation to lose weight and the health benefits of the exercise.
Please join his facebook page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/WalkFitChallenge
Angry? Frustrated? Ready to explode?
Good. So are we.
Everything about the Boston College loss to Colorado State stinks. The Eagles blew a fourth quarter lead, failed to put up points in the final frame, and collapsed worse than a video board at UMass. These are the facts. They are indisputable.
So let it out. Dan and AJ are back on the air to discuss the multiple fronts on which everything went wrong. Send in your calls to talk about what happened, where the game went wrong, and how BC can fix it moving forward. Want to talk about the lethargic Eagle fans? We'll do it. Want to talk about the lack of an effective kicker? We'll do it. Want to talk about the defense's inability to make the stop when it mattered? We'll do it.
Give us a call. 646-200-0446. We're mad. You're mad. Let's be mad together.
"VISTIS FROM HEAVEN' AUTHOR JOSIE TROPEANO VARGA WILL BE MY SPECIAL GUEST ....TUESDAY NIGHT SEPT 30 2014 @7-9PM EST.....DO YOU BELIEVE IT ALL ENDS HERE? DO YOU THINK HEAVEN IS REAL? HAVE YOU HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE (NDE) OR KNOW OF ANYONE WHO HAS? HAVE YOUR LOVED ONES COME TO YOU AFTER DEATH BY SIGNS..SMELLS...OR ANYWAY ELSE? MINE HAVE AND I BELIEVE COME SHARE YOUR STORIES WITH US @blogtalkradio.com/peggysimmanesi call in # 1-347-838-9201..MY SHOW "SIGNS OUR LOVED ONES SEND US"
Keith "Goon" Conlin, Terry Howse and Bill Furman take an indepth look at Penn State's tough loss to Northwestern, Temple's and Villanova's big wins, Michigan's ugly season and Keith takes a long look inside the workings of the offensive line during a bye week. They'll make their predictions of the 6 games that have ranked teams playing each other. Please join us and give us a call. All brought to you by www.south-beach-shopping.com.
Join us Tuesday evening at 5:30pm as we speak about a very important topic.Childhood obesity is much more than a cosmetic concern. The health consequences of childhood obesity include greater risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma and other serious illnesses. The combination of these health effects and the dramatic increase in childhood obesity rates over the past three decades causes some experts to fear this may be the first generation of American children who will have a shorter life expectancy than their parents. (The Weight of the Nation)
Two years ago I began to gain weight. My sister's wedding was approaching. I was dealing with a lot of work stress. My symptoms inflammation were flaring. I reached 150 lbs, 20 lbs over my comfortable adult weight.
This was the first time in my life that I had to consider moving into a serious weight-loss mindset.
I was in denial about how much effort it would take to lose weight and I was very reluctant to put too much effort into it. I had always been skinny by default and I wanted to believe I would lose the weight when things calmed down and the stress let up.
There are FOUR areas to focus on when you want to lose weight. I'll review each during today's episode.
3. Food Quality
4. Food Quantity
The Philadelphia Eagles may have suffered their first loss of the season, but there's no need to panic. On this episode of The Broad Street Line, we'll take a look back at the first month and tell you why there's little reason to worry about Chip Kelly and his crew. For now.
Later in the show, we'll bring you the best from NBA Media Day, pay respect to retiring Yankees' shortstop Derek Jeter, and get you caught up on the rest of the past week in sports as only we can. So come and take a ride on The Broad Street Line: The future of sports talk radio has finally arrived.
Dave Goren, Executive Director of The National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association and analyst for Wake Forest Football joins us to preview the NHL Season and talk about the Demon Deacons.
John Dell, Sports Columnist for the Winston Salem Journal will recap the Rams win last weekend, preview their next game and recap the US loss in The Ryder Cup.
Plus breaking news, scores, updates and "DIS N DAT WITH TEE-MAC" Tuesday evening rant!
Join L.A., Tony "TEE-MAC" McClean and Vinny Hardy for all the great discussions.
Listen beginning at 6pm EST at www.blogtalkradio.com/la-batchelor or listen on your phone at 646-929-0130
If you miss the show you can listen to the Podcast at www.thebatchelorpad.vpweb.com ortherealvigalantee.com
AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT:
1. Wildcat Wednesday with Vinny Hardy and Terry Brown airing every Wednesday from 6pm to 8pm EST.
2. Inside The Locker Room with Anthony Hill every Thursday from 6pm to 7pm EST.
3. The Batchelor Pad Thursday edition beginning at 78pm EST and hosted by LA Batchelor and Tony McClean
All shows can be heard at:
Follow us at pa4truth@Twitter and padnation@facebook
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (98 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (59 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (51 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (30 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (9 chatters)
- BITEradio me (9 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- 1twopunch (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (3 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- VisitorsSection (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (0 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)