SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join Positive about Change show host Kathryn Yarborough as she chats with Flowing with Change professional member Sherry Cormier on "Recovering from Loss and Grief: Making a New Path for Yourself."
To find out more about Flowing with Change go to http://FlowingWithChange.com or to connect with Kathryn on Facebook, go to http://www.facebook.com/FlowingWithChange.
in Self Help
The only radio show dedicated to the issues of greif and loss.
This week we will continue with the introduction of our new grief paradigm, "Re-imagining our grief".
We will be focusing on "the cycle of firsts"
This cycle has to do with dealing with the reality of our loss as we move through grief. I gives us a more realistic framework and help explain some of the mysteries and difficulties we encounter during this period.
Listeners are welcomed to call in.
in Self Help
Cathrine Silver is a Certified Holistic Health Coach. She has a private practice in Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida. She also holds a degree in Speech Communication from the University of Washington an is graduated from the Institute for Integrated Nutrition and holds certifications in Reiki, Matrix Energetics and Grief Counseling.
Cathy helps people in the areas of relationships, spirituality, career, physical activity, nutrition and loss.
She will share with us the different techniques she uses to bring awareness into what's wrong in our lives in order to transcend insatisfaction, grief and stress.f
"I always return somehow comforted by the waves (of peace) the Sunlight (of hope) and the trust (of God) that everything will be fine – once again."
She is organizing a retreat next year called Soul to Soul in beautiful Ft Lauderdale FL. For more information visit http://www.soultosoulretreat.com
Grief. Let's talk about it with hosts Lynda Cheldelin Fell & Angie Cartwright on the Grief Diaries Radio Show. Join Lynda & Angie on Wednesday, September 3, as they hear the sensitive story behind the success of Heavensbook with founder Sandra Homer. Listeners are invited to join the conversation by calling the show's toll free number 855-345-4718 during the live broadcast starting at 6 pm pacific / 9 pm eastern time. Find us at www.griefdiaries.com, on Facebook, and on Twitter!
in Self Help
The only radio show dedicated to the issues of loss and grief.
This week's conversation will focus on the loss of fathers and husbands. Our relationships with our fathers and our husbands impact our lives in very significant ways. We will be looking at how the loss of a father can change our lives and the reality of losing a husband.
Callers are welocmed.
in Self Help
The only radio show dedicated to the issue of grief and loss.
This week's episode will focus on depression and loss. Sadness and depression are always part of loss and grief. Depression can take on many faces. Some of the behaviors may surprise you. As always it is important to consider grief when questioning changes in someone.s actions.
We will include depression across the lifespan as well as gender related depression.
Listeners are welcomed to call in.
in Weight Loss
It's become common knowledge that weight loss is not merely about energy balance - calories in, calories out. Modern day science has demonstrated that calories are not created equal and each person loses weight differently. It's also become some what common that how we carbohydrates (carbs) plays the biggest role in whether we gain weight or lose it. In this radio show, Robert Ferguson shares insight into his "Super Simple Method of Carb Stepping" and how you (anyone) can cut through the confusion, and eat food favorites to include carbs in the right portion and in the right combination to optimize blood sugar, insulin levels and lose all the weigh one wants.
> During the show, visit our Live Chat Room at www.dietfreelife.com. Membership is free and once you enter the site, click on Live Chat.
The Center of Light Radio Show with host Keith Anthony Blanchard
Show Topic: "A Spiritual Approach To Weight Loss"
Creator of the Free Your Focus — Love Your Life Weight Loss System, Nicole Belle is known as a rising star in the weight loss and wellness community. She takes pride in turning conventional wisdom about health and motivation on its head! After struggling with her weight, energy, and mood for 10 years, Nicole discovered that the very same nutrition plans we use in an attempt to help ourselves lose weight, are actually what keep us overweight and disempowered.
After developing a new approach, she went from a size 14 to a size 4 in a matter of months, seeing her vitality and happiness skyrocket in the process. Nicole teaches a holistic, intuitive method focused on connecting with the wisdom of the body unleashing the power of intrinsic motivation. Her approach blends neuroscience, eastern mindfulness practices, and principles of leadership and purpose — all with a healthy dash of joie de vivre.
For more on Nicole: www.freeyourfocus.com
For more on Keith: www.keithanthonyblanchard.com
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have fallen to 0-2, and Bucs Nation Radio is here to break down yet another defeat, this time to Austin Davis and the St. Louis Rams.
The topics discussed this week include:
The final play of the game, as Mike Evans is left on the ground, injured, as the officials call the game with eight seconds left on the clock.
Lovie Smith's conservative coaching decisions, holding back his offense and relying on his struggling defense.
Assessing the playcalling on both sides of the ball.
Gerald McCoy's injury status. Should he play this week against Atlanta?
Can the Bucs hang with the Falcons? How do they match up with Atlanta?
A fantasy league update.
Be sure to head to Bucs Nation and leave your comments and questions for the next episode of the podcast.
Episode #79- Topic: " From Layoff to Entreprenuer" with special guest Ms. Kimberly Wright, Founder & CEO, Jon Ashton Public Relations
Join the conversation with Blogger Alicia Ward and Life Coach Minister Dr. Regina Ward-Porter on the emotional journey of self discovery and empowerment after beig laid off from a job,
Alicia "Ali" shares her emotional, spiritual and family journey as she discovers her true passions and sets new goals after being iaid off from a job after 13 years of service,
Life Coach and Psychotherapist Minister Dr. Regina Ward-Porter "Doc" guides the conversation and reassures and affirms normal feelings of the emotional journey following being laid off. Additional "Life Events" of loss are discussed.
Inspirational tips on how to survive in this new economy and social strastophere in addition to self-dscovery techniques will be shared with the audience.
CAll IN, join the conversation and share your experience, be an inspiration to others!
Rick Laughland joins co-hosts Aaron Yorke and David Aitken as they discuss yet another disappointing loss, as the Giants fall to 0-2 on the season this past Sunday at Metlife versus the Cardinals.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (92 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (76 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (72 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (35 chatters)
- The Portal (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- susun weed (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (8 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- 64403 (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- SHRAonair (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (4 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- NTEB (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Turn 5 LIVE (2 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (2 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- 4th Inches Show (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)