SORT BY Relevancy
The playoffs are underway in the NHL! Well, not as of the moment, but they will be by the time we hit the Internet waves!
First-round action of the Stanley Cup Playoffs sees many old foes squaring off in this season's re-formatted NHL postseason, including a matchup between two Original Six foes 57 years in the making!
While it may be a couple of games too late to "preview" each series, we'll look at where each team stands an break down who has the best chance to hoist the Stanley Cup come the beginning of summer.
It says in Numbers 11:1-3: "Now the people complained about their hardships in the hearing of the Lord, and when he heard them his anger was aroused. Then fire from the Lord burned among them and consumed some of the outskirts of the camp. When the people cried out to Moses, he prayed to the Lord and the fire died down. So that place was called Taberah, because fire from the Lord had burned among them."
And that was just the beginning of things to come. In the very next verse, it says: "The rabble with them began to crave other food, and again the Israelites started wailing..."
This episode of Pneumatikos will explore the irresistible Word Of Yahweh. It is interesting that we "live" in a culture that chooses to believe that the Dabar Yahweh is suspensed by skeptical hubris. If one were to risk looking very close into the culture one would note that the removal of Theos (God) has created the pandemic cult of the trivial. Where will the culture find salvation?
Saturday 04/19/14 12pm ET/11am CTRL/10am MTN/9am Pac Call in and listen, share comments, or ask questions at 1-347-934-0379
Host Agustin Astacio explains from the Bible why Christology matters? Who is Jesus Christ and what did he say was the detriment of those who didnt believe his claims? Wasa the Apostle Paul concerned about who they believe Jesus is? And how did the OT God Jehovah reacte when his identity was given to others?
Were you taught Jesus was crucified on Good Friday and arose Easter Sunday morning? Did you ever do the math? That's only 36 hours. In Matthew 12:38-40, the Lord Jesus prophesied that He would be in the heart of the earth "three days AND three nights," a specific period of 72 hours.
The Lord Jesus cannot lie. The current Good Friday tradition is a myth. In order to expose the current Good Friday tradition all we need to do is determine the actual YEAR, MONTH, DAY and HOUR of the Lord Jesus Christ death and burial.
According to commonly accepted tradition, Jesus was crucified on Friday, dying at 3 PM and was raised from the dead Sunday morning. Many are perplexed to try and figure out how you can get three days and three nights. Too many, when all the adding is calculated, it onlly adds up to two nights and one day.
I invite you to join us for a very special broadcast and we explore the Wednesday crucifixion and the Good Friday myth.
in The Bible
World Christian Church Radio
500 West 8th Street Kannapolis NC 28081
e-mail us at email@example.com or give us a call @ 704-925-1800
Pastor Wayne Laney
Saturday Night with Assistant Pastor Timothy Overcash
If you don't know Jesus as Your personal Savior,
Now is the time.
One Minute longer might be too late!!!
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
FAIR USE copyright law in sections 107 through 118 of the copyright law (title 17, U. S. Code).Copyright disclaimer 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
Ministry Website: http://lighthouseoffaith.net/
The Men's Let's Talk (MLT) Internet Radio Program is excited about having Apostle Stanley Williams on the program.
Dr. Williams is married to Apostle Bethtina Williams who both have powerful ministries in the Lord. Apostle Stanley Williams is the founder of Lighthouse of Faith Community Church located in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Website: http://lighthouseoffaith.net/. Both Apostle Stanley and Apostle Bethtina are the senior pastors of the Lighthouse of Faith Community Church.
Apostle Stanley Williams will be discussing what is on his heart and some of the key topics that are affecting today's men, women and the family. Apostle Williams will be sharing words of empowerment, a word from the LORD and ways to break through during tough times.
MLT is excited to have Apostle Stanley Williams leading us, both Men, Women and the Family, to better living and a better relationships with God.
Please welcome the man of GOD, Apostle Stanley Williams to the MLT world wide online radio network. Thank you and be blessed of the LORD!!
Pastor Brad Morgan of New Life Beginnings Church in Brookshire / Pattison, TX continues sharing from Psalm 31. God is going to speak some clear things to and through his people. In Psalm 31:7, David says, "You have known my soul in adversity." That is something good to know! Then continuing in verse 8 it says, "You have not shut me up into the hand of the enemy." God says that you are not going to be shut up into the hand of the enemy. Psalm 18:18 says, "They confronted me in the day of my calamity." In the day of your trouble the devil will confront you. But the Lord will bring you out - "He delivered me because he delighted in me."
Psalm 66:10 says, "For you O God have tested us. You have refined us as silver is refined." God is bringing you out to a wealthy place, even to a place where they are going to have unusual provision. God wants abundant provision to accompany the things that He has called you to do. God is going to bless you because He loves you.
The Entertainment Celebrity Link.Influence of Jamaican Music on World Culture Today we pay tribute to foreign born artistes and musicians who contributed to the development and the Jamaican music industry and to those who subscribe to genre. We present the works that were influenced by Jamaican culture and give accolades to all those involved in its development.
1.Banana Song (1956) Harry Belafonte
2.Baba Kill Me Goat (1958) Laurel Aitkens
3.Leaving Me Standing (1964) Laurel Aitkens
4. Never, Never (1962) Bobby Aitkens 5.Bonanza Ska (1964) Carlos Malcolm 6.Lee Harvey Oswald (1964) – Skatalites ft. Tommy McCook 7. Don’t Stay Out Later (1964) Lord Creator 8. Kingston Town (1970) Lord reator 9. Cry Me A River (1965) Jackie Opel- Barbados 10.Rivers Of Babylon (1974) Herbie Mann & Tommy McCook, Bobby Ellis 11.Hold Me Tight (1968) Johnny Nash. Born Texas, USA 12. Cupid (1968) Johnny Nash13. Easy Rock (1968) Roland Alphonso 14.Too Experience (1969) Eddie Lovette 15.You’re My Girl (1972) Eddie Lovette 16. Moonlight Lover (1968)Joya Landis 17. Mother and Child Reunion (1972) Paul Simon 18.Negril Sunset (1975)Eric Gayle 19.You Have Fe Dread (1979) Lord Laro 20.One Draw (1980) Rita Anderson-Marley 21.Jerusalem (1980) Alpha blonde 22.Confidential (1991) ASWAD (Angus,Tony and Brimsley Ford) 23.Night Nurse (1997) Simply Red 24.Underneath It All (2001) Gwen Stefani 25.Throw Down Your Arms And Come Sinead O’Connor 26. Downpressor Man Sinead O’Connor 27.Easy Skanking Gilberto Gil 28. Rastaman Vibration Gilberto Gill 29.All Good (2002) - De la Soul & Chaka Khan 30. "Dog Nyam Yuh Supper" - Beres Hammond & Chaka Khan 31. Mystic Mood / Sugar Cane (1973) Booker T Jones & The MGs 32.Girl Just Wanna Have Fun -- Cindi Lauper (sly & Robbie) 33.Not Ordinary Love – Alaine Hughton www.crsradio.com www.caribbeanradioshow.com 661-467-2407
in The Bible
Mar 10:31 But many first shall be last; and the last first.
Mal 4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, the statutes and judgments.
Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Mal 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
GOD BLESS EVERYONE ON THIS RESURRECTION WEEKEND. ON BEHALF OF PRAY WITHOUT CEASING MINISTRIES WE HAVE PREPARED A RESURRECTION/EASTER MESSAGE THAT WILL CERTAINLY BLESS YOU! WE ARE EXCITED AND WE CELEBRATE WITH YOU THAT OUR SAVIOUR LIVES. WE THANK GOD FOR JESUS, WE THANK GOD FOR THE BLOOD!!
GOD BLESS EVERYONE ON TODAY. REMIND YOURSELVES & TELL EVERYBODY THAT OUR SAVIOUR IS NO LONGER DEAD, FOR HE HAS RISEN JUST AS HE SAID. JESUS HE IS ALIVE, DEATH COULD NOT HOLD HIM DOWN!!! REMEMBER THERE WAS DEATH, BURIAL AND THEN THE RESURRECTION. OUR SWEET LORD HAS RISEN JUST AS HE SAID! (JOHN 20). HE IS MAKING INTERCESSION FOR YOU RIGHT NOW. HE HAS YOR BACK!
WE THANK GOD FOR THE BLOOD, THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. WE ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL OF JOHN 3:16 -FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT SHALL HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.
THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR SACRIFICE. THANK YOU FOR PAYING THE PRICE FOR ME. WE KNOW THAT DEATH COULD NOT HOLD YOU DOWN. FOR THIS WE KNOW YOU AS THE LILLY OF THE VALLEY, THE BRIGHT & MORNING STAR, OUR RISEN SAVIOUR, OUR SOON COMING KING, CHRIST THE ANOINTED ONE, CHRIST THE KING, THE ALPHA & OMEGA, THE FIRST & THE LAST, LORD OF LORDS, KING OF KINGS, PRINCE OF PEACE, OUR BEGINNING & OUR END, THE JOY OF OUR SALVATION, CHRIST OUR RISEN LORD, WE BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME..
WE THANK GOD FOR THIS WONDERFUL RESURRECTION WEEKEND AS WE ARE REMINDED THAT "LIFE IS WORTH THE LIVING BECAUSE HE LIVES"
RHONDA CALDWELL -PRAY WITHOUT CEASING MINISTRIES - CONTACT US VIA EMAIL: PRAYWITHOUTCEASINGMINISTRIES@YAHOO.COM - FIND US ON FACEBOOK: PRAY WITHOUT CEASING MINISTRIES PRAYER REQUEST PAGE, PRAY WITHOUT CEASING MINISTRIES 1140 AM - FOLLOW US ON TWITTER PRAYWITHOUTCEA1 - SATURDAY 9AM PRAYER 424-203-8405 ACCESS CODE 639686#
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (89 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (26 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (23 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- 62196 (14 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (13 chatters)
- Daddy G (9 chatters)
- churchfolk (8 chatters)
- Curious Times (8 chatters)
- On The Docket Off The Record (8 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Happy Birthday Show (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (3 chatters)
- The Approach with the 3Kings (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- DavidHittle (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Attorneymom (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (2 chatters)
- Scottscope (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- NoChaserRadio (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- CharHardin (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (0 chatters)