SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Are you still holding onto trinkets from past relationships? Are you living with piles and clutter yet long to share your life with someone special? Join me and returning guest expert Ann Bingley Gallops, Feng Shui expert as she provides tips to clear out the clutter to make room from love.
Ann Bingley Gallops, owner of Open Spaces Feng Shui in Brooklyn NY, is a Feng Shui consultant, blogger, author and speaker who helps you attract abundance, get unstuck, and create a space where you can blossom and thrive.
Ann started using Feng Shui successfully for herself when she went through a major life transition almost 20 years ago; now she loves to work with people who are excited about changing their own lives for the better.
Ann writes a popular blog about Feng Shui and has appeared as a Feng Shui expert on HGTV’s “Selling New York.” She is the author of two Feng Shui e-books that are available exclusively on her website: “Map Your Space To Change Your Life: A Guide To The Feng Shui Bagua”, and “Follow Your Path To Love and Romance: Feng Shui For The Bedroom.”
Ann practices Feng Shui with an MBA from Columbia University, a Practitioner’s Certificate from the Western School of Feng Shui, and Red Ribbon Professional membership in the International Feng Shui Guild. Check out her tip-filled website at openspacesfengshui.com where you’ll also find ways to get in touch.
We are taught that peace and love reside outside ourselves and we must obtain them. In this show, we'll notice what happens when we supply ourselves with love and meet our own needs.
The next Attract Your Divine Partner workshop in Los Angeles is Sunday, Feb. 15th from 1 to 5 at Aum and Garden in Sherman Oaks.
Instantly download mp3's at www.markmezadourian.com
Facebook page: Mark Mezadourian - Angelic Infusions
Everywhere you look, you see and hear messages telling you to think about love. We are culturally and emotionally conditioned to search for love. But where? Many of us believe that love is something that we find in another person. But do we love ourselves, or are we berating and negating ourselves in various ways?
Do we proudly say that we are our own worst critics? Certainly to a degree, being able to learn from a realistic review of ourselves and our accomplishments can help us improve and grow. But to regard yourself as something that needs constant fixing, that you are inherently not enough? Bad idea. Do you allow yourself to celebrate and rejoice in who you are and what you do? Sure, we can oftentimes do better, but do we acknowledge ourselves for daring to try?
Truthfully, we can only find love when we love ourselves first. The love of my life likes to tell the story of how we met. Some years ago, he was hurting from the dissolution of his marriage. He was feeling miserable about himself and his life. He found his work and daily life blah and meaningless and himself as less than adequate. He judged himself as a bad person for failing in his primary relationship. Instead of learning and growing, he was reprimanding himself and dwelling in the "should haves." Only when he was out on the ocean kite boarding did he find any inner peace or joy. Being a reflective, he analyzed why that was so. The answer helped him shift his attitude and created the mindset that allowed for us to connect and develop the loving and nurturing relationship that we have now shared for years.
in Self Help
Everyone needs love. Where do we look? Where do we find it? Why does love seem to elude us?
Join us tonight as we get down to the core of love, with best selling author and relationship expert Daphne Rose Kingma.
Make sure you check out her website and tune in!!!
Hey y'all! Welcome to the Thursday's episode of The Quirky World of Mama Char! Tonight's episode is about L.O.V.E. The one emotion that we all share, need it desperately but have the hardest time finding!
Join me as we talk with Psychologist, Certified Neurosculpting Facilitor and #1 International Best Selling Author, Zemirah Jazwierska about her upcoming book "Shangri-LOVE, living your love story with you". She will expand on how and why we chase something that is already dwelling within us but seems to evade us every day and her strategy for finding it! She will be looking for volunteers (only 5) so you need to listen in to take advantage. You can find Zemirah over at her site Shangri-LOVE.com.
In keeping with our theme, our music tonight is by an Australian based songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, Andrew Peacock (so cute...he asked Mama Char why she called him "baby boy")! Andy's song "You deserve to be loved" is crisp, clean and spot on with tonight's episode. Learn more about baby boy, Andrew Peacock at facebook.com/andrewpeacockmusic, iTunes and his website andrewpeacock.com.au.
And as always, you can find me at mamachar.com or on ALL social media sites as @mamacharblessed.
I look forward to getting your feedback on this and any episodes aired on The Quirky World of Mama Char. That is how I know if you are being blessed OR NOT by this show.
Have you been looking for love in all the wrong places? My name is Caterina Barregar and I am YOUR Love Spark Coach, Relationship Coach. How to find love without looking for it. Where do you think you will find it? Listen in! You might just find what you have been looking for!
Excerpts from "Looking For Love In All The Right Places" by Caterina Barregar
Tune in and turn on to happiness.Are you looking for love in all the wrong places? Forgive and be happy! If you want love and be that love that you are looking for. Love is the essence of our being. Be the love that you want. Join us in one of the most powerful conversations of our time. Listen to A Happiness Index and find the love that you are looking for. Remember that what we are looking for is always with us and within our grasp.
The No More Broken Pieces Radio Show is dedicated to Empowering, Inspiring, & Encouraging Women. We want to discuss topics that will cause women to desire to think outside the box & to dream beyond their circumstances. Life can be filled with pain, heartache, & rejection. We can not let it keep us from living. We have to find a way to live beyond what we feel. No More Broken Pieces wants to be a positive example of what planning, dedication, and consistency can lead to. Let's get talking...
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (57 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (52 chatters)
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (24 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (14 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (5 chatters)
- The Advise Show (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (4 chatters)
- ARC Studies (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- TeeReneeCurtis (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)