SORT BY Relevancy
A lot of folks have been talking about the Triple Crown this past week, and some think that it should be dumbed down to accommodate...to accommodate the "younger generation" who were born after 1978.
Ummm...is the sport going to change everything, to meet the needs of people who aren't necessarily becoming fans? Tonight I'll discuss the logical place to begin the journey toward horse racing fandom. How to turn casual observers and potential fans into lifelong fanatics. Hint: it rhymes with, "source."
Live from Beautiful Belmont Park--it's f!lly Racing Radio.
Monday, June 2--just five days before the 2014 Belmont Stakes--we'll webcast from the gorgeous, ivy-ccovered halls of Belmont Park.
Will California Chrome win the Belmont Stakes, thence--the Triple Crown? If not him--who *will* take home the magnificent Belmont Stakes Trophy?
Tune in on Monday, June 2 at 6:30 New York Time, and let's get wired together.
Facebook drives me nuts: it's the moist, hot petri dish in which grows all sorts of hysteria. I've never witnessed so many weeping, whining, hysterical people as on FB--have you? How much does social media feed a story, and make it bigger than it should be?
Case in point: All the hysterical people on Facebook now can concentrate on bigger issues than whether a horse wears a nasal strip on June 7th. I suspect that the Chromies--as I'm designating those who are rabid to see a Triple Crown achieved, OR who believe that California Chrome is destined to do it--somehow EXPECT that, since he's got the chance, he WILL win.
But it's called a "horse race," folks. No sure things here. Can he do the distance? On Big Sandy? Might those other horses have some talent, as well? We'll talk about a lot tonight, so I hope you tune into f!llly Racing Radio. :)
What is local SEO services and how might it help my business?
Local search engine optimization (SEO) services utilizes local listing sites like Google, Yellow Pages, Bing and yahoo etc. We provide local search engine optimization services focus on targeting local terms to enhance the ranking of your business on such sites. So, when consumers search specifically for local data concerning your kind of business, your business information contained on these sites appears among the top search results.
As the online visibility of your business increases, you'll soon find an increased number of likely buyers visiting your site, and that's how your brand gets promoted.
Contact us today (919) 589-3471
In July of 2013, NYRA (the New York Racing Association) sponsored f!lly Racing Radio--and thereby, made herstory. Women love horses--and horse racing. NYRA, in its wisdom, acknowledge this natural connection and sponsored f!lly Racing Radio. The first incarnation of f!lly Racing Radio took place during the Saratoga race meet in 2013--but it seemed a shame that the show didn't continue after Saratoga Race Course closed for the season.
Of course, we hope that NYRA will renew this relationship in 2014, but in the meantime--we're continuing the show here on Blog Talk Radio. Tune in every Monday from 2 - 2:30PM Eastern Time, USA--or check out the podcast archives every week. We'll talk about women and horse racing--fans, professionals, hopefuls. We'll discuss f!llies, mares and pensioned mares. We'll raise a ruckus--storm the fortress of the Old Boys' Club and, hopefully, help females find their (our) rightful place in this beautiful, frustrating, magnificent sport.
Do we anthropomorphize our horses? That is, do we treat horses as if they're humans, embued with human emotions?
The only thing I can think of that's wrong with that is that...who says that being "human" is a good thing? Maybe we should flip that script: maybe humans should learn how to conduct Life from horses.
And maybe that script-flipping would lead to a better racing industry...
Tune in tonight to f!lly Racing Radio, and hear my thoughts. I may be spot-on. I may be insane. Either way, I WILL be entertaining.
What's new in horse racing? Who's making news? Will a horse who's not from Kentucky cross the finish line first at the Kentucky Derby this year? So many things to discuss--how can we get it all in in just 30 mintes? Tune in this evening, and see if fueling my brain with coffee will help get it all in...
What a weekend!
Chrome got hurt.
Coburn spewed stupidity.
Coburn refused to apologize.
And the beat goes on...
Tune in tonight--June 9, 2014--or check out the archives after the show. You KNOW that I have something to say in my own adorable, snarky way, about the the events of this past week.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- canadianglen (21 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (13 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (12 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (11 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (10 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (8 chatters)
- Hex Education (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- David and Wes (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Sh Moore (5 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (5 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (4 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (3 chatters)
- Opulent Network (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- AFTER*DARK*radio (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- rodolforoman (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (0 chatters)