SORT BY Relevancy
This webcast of EMS Live in Wisconsin was recorded on Tuesday, February 9, 2016.
Our first guest at 5:00 minutes into the program was EMS Office Licensing Coordinator Helen Pullen with the State of Wisconsin. We discussed what is required to renew your EMT, paramedic, or emergency medicala responder liccense as all state licenses expire as of June 30, 2016. The license renewal website is https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/ems/licensing/renewal.htm.
At 20 minutes into the program State of Wisconsin EMS and Trauma Medical Director Dr. Suzanne Martens joined us to explain House of Representatives bill 4365, Protecting Patient Access to Emergency Medication Act. It has been recognized that EMS technically operates outside of the current DEA rules for controlled substances for pain and seizures. The DEA has allowed this to continue, but has stated it cannot do so without a change in the actual regulations. A draft bill to change these regulations has been written and proposed. The House of Representatives is processing it, and will vote in the near future. Without this bill change, all administration of controlled substances will require radio/phone contact for an order with medical control; and the ordering and stocking of these medications will be complex and costly, with potentially every ambulance being considered an "office". Since the majority of requests for paramedic intercepts involves controlled substances, this impacts all levels of care. >> Click for HR4365 Toolkit and how to contact your local elected federal representative.
Co-hosts included Joe Covelli and Patrick Ryan, and the program lasted 30 minutes.
Don't miss a beat of Wisconsin EMS action - listen to EMS Live!
Live every Tuesday at 6pm (PST), From Las Vegas, Nevada "Your Inside Look at Local Motorsports" With Hosts; JJ Nunn, Gary Wyatt and Michael "The Racers Roundtable" Racers, Race Fans and Race officials talking about localracing. Dirt and Asphalt oval short track racing, Drag racing, off road racing and more ... Interviews with racecar drivers, officials and fans. "LIVE" Every Tuesday at 6:00pm (PST)
First I point you to a few Podcasts thet you need to start hearing then needing to rant on a few film Topics from Film Fests, to others thinking they have a right to get Goverment to pay for their film making and touch on the idea that Hollywood is stoping YOU to make money in Film becuse you are .....
THE LLBP RADIO SHOW WILL BE N THE AIR TONIGHT FROM 7:30 PM TO 9:30 PM EST!!
CALL IN TO THE SHOW AT:: **760-542-4327** OR...
TUNE IN TO THE SHOW AT:: **www.blogtalkradio.com/msjackson20101/2016/02/11/llbp-radio-862** AND...
JOIN US ON T-H-E MOST EXCITING NIGHT OF THE WEEK!! WE SPIN LOCAL AND INDIE ARTISTS, HAVE RAP BATTLES, AND A CIPHER THAT IS A-L-W-A-Y-S FULL OF HEAT!! ALL RAPPERS ARE WELCOMED TO CALL IN AND BE A PART!!
THE LLBP RADIO SHOW!!
IT'S NOT JUST A MOVEMENT. IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!
WED FEB 10, 2016 LIVE-LIVE 2:00PM TIL 5:00PM from the STUDIO of the NFI Radio & Television Gospel Network, Raleigh N.C. in HD2 sound, with Tight Acoustic Bass. 12 hour a day, 7 days a week. taking you into the evening drive it's Radio Host Miss Kimberly Michelle. catch the WAVE.
Join us every Thursday morning on Time Warner Cable 24 at 6:00am for the NFI Television Broadcast, covering all of North Carolina, it's aAnother Level Gospel Showcase, featuring gospel video at it's best local recirding artist and various recording artist around the world. catch the WAVE every Thursday at 6:00am on Time Warner Cable 24
"We are forecasting that for the sixth consecutive year, franchise businesses will grow at rates that exceed the economy-wide growth of industries where franchises are concentrated. Franchise businesses are showing tremendous capability to provide new jobs for working families and new businesses for first-time business owners across all sectors in local communities, despite the fact that franchisees are facing many new regulatory threats at all levels of government." - Robert Cresanti, President & CEO, International Franchise Association
A tradition continues this week on Franchise Today as Robert Cresanti, President & CEO of the International Franchise Association provides his perspective on the state of franchising and outlook on the upcoming 56th Annual IFA Convention, this year in San Antonio, Texas. This marks the fifth year in a row the leader of the IFA is a guest on the show LIVE and just ahead of the industry's annual convention. Co-hosts Stan Friedman and Paul Segreto welcome Robert Cresanti in this, his first appearance on Franchise Today, having been appointed to the IFA top spot this past September.
Franchise Today airs LIVE Wednesdays at 11AM CT / 12PM ET with on-demand access on iTunes.
Some of us can see spring from here and spring cleaning is right around the corner. But in order for spring cleaning to happen you must first get fed up with the clutter of fall and winter. And today my friends I am. I can not take the wanton stupity of people one more day without comment!
Beyonce` and the Super Bowl
Vintage media led presidential debates
Lack of focus on local elections
Continued crappy GOP strategy
The left's insertion of their agenda in every aspect of life.
The featured BlogTalkRadio broadcast of Westchester on the Level with Narog and Aris opens the February 10th broadcast day at the top of the 10am EST hour with Prof. Oren M. Levin-Waldman. his most recent article, PUBLIC POLICY: Progressivism is Really About Efficiency By OREN M. LEVIN-WALDMAN, Ph.D. Will be central to Wednesday's discussion
Wednesday Co-host Dan Murphy, Rising Media Group Editor-in-Chief, and fellow Co-host Hezi Aris, Yonkers Tribune Editor, engage in discussion over hyper-local concerns from 10am EST.
A quick 15-minutes in review of national and international news and analysis, from 11:30am, as time permits.
Daniel Lipka, Yonkers Downtown Business Improvement District (B.I.D.) Executive Director speaks to the changing face of the Yonkers downtown and waterfront from 11:45am until the broadcast day concludes at 12Noon EST.
Your participation is shamelessly solicited; share your perspective; ask a question, be heard! Place your call to (347) 205-9201. You are only asked to please stay on topic.
Listen live or on demand: http://tobtr.com/s/8269235
St. Bonaventure University journalism student Julia Mericle, who has been speaking with political leaders and experts in the Greater Olean area, will discuss the results of Tuesday's New Hampshire primary. Owen Brodhead, another St. Bonaventure jiournalism student, will provide details of a local connection to a CD release party taking place in New York City omn Thursday.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (66 chatters)
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (64 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (44 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (13 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (11 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (8 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- superdaveshow (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Odwirafo (3 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (3 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TM HYMAN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- WORLD STREET HIP HOP (0 chatters)