SORT BY Relevancy
At Age 87 Chuck Berry Announced :"No Plans To Retire!"
"Chuck" Berry an American guitarist, singer and songwriter, and one of the pioneers of rock and roll music.
Berry is included in several Rolling Stone "Greatest of All Time" lists, including being ranked fifth on their 2004 list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time
Ebony Archer is a force to be reckoned with. Since the early age of four, she started singing in her church where her gift was discovered. In the year of 2000, Ebony joined Walt Whitman and the Soul Children of Chicago at the age of eight. With this group, Ebony has sung in front of audiences of ranging numbers and has shared the stage with many famous names in the industry such as Yolanda Adams, R. Kelly, Celine Dion, Nick Carter, and the list continues. In the year of 2001, Ebony Archer was featured in R. Kelly’s video, “The World’s Greatest”.
Ebony is the CEO of her own entertainment N company called Inspired By Purpose, Executive Producer of Youth Speak Out TV and Radio Show, an Inspirational Speaker and an Author of the book called, “Gotta Believe In Me” a self-empowerment book She is also the co-author of the book called, “Congratulations, You Just Lost Your Job”, featuring other Les Brown Platinum Speakers.
Ebony believes in using her gifts and talents to help inspire, motivate, and encourage others to live out their fullest potential. This is why she has decided to launch The Gotta Believe In Me Empowerment Tour in the summer of 2015. The purpose of the tour is to empower the youth and young adults in the fields of Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Self-Empowerment, & Music/Entertainment. Through this tour, she wants the youth to know that self-belief is the key to their destiny and they can achieve anything if they believe. Due to her impact in the community, Ebony was awarded, “The Miracle Worker” Award in the spring of 2014, an award highlighting her contributions in the lives of the youth.
Vagina Power............what is it, who has it and who does not ?
Today on "Living Off The Grid Radio" Charles Tyler is back and he and his community shall define and discuss Vagina Power. We shall discuss why many women who physically have vaginas, have lost their Vagina Power and HOW they can get if back if they so choose to do so.
We shall also discuss where men can go globally to be empowered by women who use their Vagina Power in the right way.
Source Nation!! Chef Oliver's back in the kitchen tonight preparing another healthy and affordable meal for us. Tonight's dish is Herb chicken breast primavera with fresh pasta. Sounds delicious right?? Well you don't want to miss out on the key ingredients for this healthy dish. Tune in at 6pm for all the details.
In the second hour Kathy B will speak with Dr. Julissa our Resident Naturopathic Doctor about her informative article 2 Emotions That Cause Disease. Source Nation, how much do you know about FEAR and ANGER? Tune in as Dr Julissa shares with us why we need to pay more attention to our emotions. Dr. Julissa's in the studio with Kathy B at 7pm. You don't want to miss this show. We're live at 6pm. You've heard it here on your favorite radio station. Source Radio Network
How much of your life has been lived with a sense of "purpose"? Does your life speak with a sense of design or direction? Do the various parts of your life experiences fit together to look like a completed puzzle or are there pieces missing or pieces totally out of place? How do we even begin to live life in such a way as "on purpose?" Tough questions, I know.
This is what this weekly study is all about; getting some kind of direction on some of the tough questions we face in life. And, the idea of "Living Life on Purpose" seems to qualify; it's a question without even being raised as a question.
It's a subject that is talked about a lot. It's a subject that most of us have never successfully traversed and one that only the "blessed" few seem to have answered. Well, let's change that. The way I handle this may not be to your liking, but when we finish the next two sessions,you will be better equipped to move from this point forward with a sense of purpose that somehow fits into something larger, greater than you ever imagined.
Let's begin today, "Living Life on Purpose."
Have you ever walked into a room only to forget why you went into that room? Have you ever thought to yourself, “I’m smart, but I’m no Einstein?” Think about how your life might be different if you could increase your brain power by just 5%. What if you could increase your IQ by several points or become a better problem solver?
Well, guess what?
According to research being done today, you just might be brighter than you think! Your brain, in its current state, has more capacity for learning, intelligence, and imagination than we realize. In each of us, there is the potential for a tremendous amount of unconscious perception and data-processing, which for various reasons is unengaged and seems to be beyond our normal range of consciousness.
Our guest, Dr. Win Wenger, is a pioneer in the fields of creative method, accelerated learning, brain and mind development, and political economy. He is a lecturer and the author of 55 published books, including breakthrough works like “Discovering the Obvious” and “The Einstein Factor,” which detail powerful techniques to facilitate learning, scientific discovery, and technical innovation. H
is unique non-profit organization, Project Renaissance, is dedicated to increasing individuals’ potential and accelerating the dawning of a new Renaissance.
Considered by many to be one of the leading thinkers in human development, Dr. Bob Wright (www.drbobwright.com) is an internationally recognized visionary, educator, program developer, author, speaker, relationships expert, entrepreneur, consultant, and executive coach.
Dr. Bob Wright has demonstrated success in a wide variety of areas. He is an outstanding radio and television personality. Writing books on purpose in business and people skills, his work has been translated into multiple languages and sold over 200,000 copies around the globe.
Dr. Bob founded the Graduate Institute for the Realization of Human Potential and the Foundation for Transformational Leadership. Dr. Bob Wright’s degrees include a BA in Sociology, MA in Communications, MSW in Clinical Social Work, and a Doctorate in Education, Leadership, and Change.
Tough Talk with Tony Gambone with his guest Melinda Cooper
Melinda Cooper worked for 18+ years with a very large government agency in various positions such as Employee/Labor Relation Specialist, Paralegal for the Regional Law Office, and Congressional Liaison. She has a BA from the University of Texas at Dallas in government and politics, a mother of 2 adult children and is a wife. Melinda started her first business in fashion for children and teens at the age of 16 until she sold it to a national clothing chain owned by Merry-Go-Round Enterprises,
Living the Dream Magazine September2014 Living YOUR Dream in Business and Life. Expert advice, exceptional content and tips for small business owners. www.livingthedreammagaizine.com
Deanna is just back from a training in Austria and is excited to share what she has learned about German New Medicine. It actually does not involve medicine of any kind per se - it is more of an understanding of why your body is in the stage of dis-ease that it is in and what may have caused it --- and the way we can go about getting our body through the healing process. Fascinating stuf! Listen in!
Rev Dr. H B Charles Jr. of Shilo Metropolitian Baptist Church Jacksonville, Florida. Message entitled Living with Confindence in God. A wonderful message for the growing Believer today. He is breaking down the 23rd Psalms to the very lowest degree for a clear understanding in 2014.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (45 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (22 chatters)
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (14 chatters)
- The Portal (14 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- TimBinnall (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (9 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (7 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (7 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (6 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (5 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (5 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The New World Order Revolution (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Foxfire Fringe Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- Random Rants (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (0 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (0 chatters)