SORT BY Relevancy
Please join Health Educator & Life Coach, Erica Haray-Butcher, as she talks with Author & Advocate, Morgan Molthrop, on living fully with bipolar disorder.
Morgan lives an incredibly full life, with a diverse career, which has included Wall Street consulting, editorial assisting for a large publisher, law school, teaching at NYU, modeling, and executive leadership. He's moved back home to New Orleans, and advocates on behalf of his hometown to local leaders, promotes New Orleans on social media, and speaks to corporate groups about Louisiana's unique history. Morgan also launched his first book in September- Andrew Jackson's Playbook: 15 Strategies for Success.
While Morgan has lived his life, he's also learned how to manage bipolar disorder. His story will inspire and offer hope to others with the disorder, and to those with loved ones diagnosed with this illness. Please note that this week- October 5th - 11th, 2014 is Mental Health Awareness Week, and October 10th is National Bipolar Awareness Day.
For more information about Erica, please visit www.CatchGoodHealth.com. And remember- good health is contagious...pass it on!
One of the greatest gifts you'll receive is your life. Some of the most powerful tools you'll have are your attitude, perspective, resilience, perseverance, faith, humility, courage and wisdom. When you no longer allow fear to control you, step outside of The Box and stop living your life on "mute," you will experience one of the sweetest freedoms ever discovered by mankind. Your life is a gift and whether you choose to unwrap it, is your choice; how you live it will determine if you are truly living or just passing time existing. You are destined for greatness and the power to transform is within you.
On Monday, Oct. 13, 12 noon PDT/3 pm EDT/8 pm UK, Purpose Talk Radio guest Yahminah McIntosh will share how she lives her greatness—in spite of what many call a debilitating disease—as an author, poet, motivational speaker, cause-athlete, playwright, talk show host, advocate, founder of PHAMLI Entertainment—a production company that focuses on inspirational and motivational plays, improv events, public service announcements and commercials—and president/CEO of ThinkBOXER, Inc.—a brand strategy, life coaching and life mapping firm designed to assist individuals find their purpose, stay in their lane and flow in their purpose.
Each Monday at 12 noon PT/3 pm ET/8 pm UK, or archived, host Cindy Freeman and her guests bring insights and ideas to help you grow in your Soul path. Guests are from a variety of professions, experts on living their life with a purpose and want to share with listeners how they got there and might benefit from their experience. More information is at Purpose Talk Radio. Join the conversations on Facebook at Purpose Talk Radio Conversations.
September begins and with this, Virgo energies take hold in the changes manifesting within and without. Final clearing of the cluttering mind opens the space for the process of ascension taking us to higher levels and layers of evolution. Virgo is the Goddess, the Virgin, the Mother... nurturing us to practice practicals essences of self. The balancing of the feminine within the male based 3D reality... now breaking us into the 4D and 5D realms of magic, manifestation, mindfulness and awareness of consciousness. Home-base is within and many are realizing the clutter outside in their homes needs to clear as a physical acknowledgement of the clutter of the mind embraces the shadows and becomes more authentic in all areas of our lives.
Hosts Jennifer Hillman and Rayna Engles discuss the progress and process of the ascension currently on the way.
Halloween – Keeping it Fun For All with Francine L. Trevens on Living Fully After 40 Radio - 9/30/10
Francine L. Trevens, the author of "Stories of Faries; Elves and Little People" will be the September 30, 2010 on Living Fully After 40 Radio who just celebrated her 78th birthday, sold her first poem before reaching teenage. In High School, she won a Boston Globe poetry contest. She’s been writing, selling and winning prizes ever since: poems, plays, stories and articles. A native New Yorker, her family moved to Massachusetts where she ultimately married and had two daughters, Janine Robin, who founded and runs TADA! Children’s Theatre in New York, and Melissa Thea, special education teacher and author of Melissa Thea’s AlphaBETTER BOOK. Francine was theatre/dance critic for the Springfield Daily News and a director and often author of many stage plays. After divorcing, she returned to New York with her daughters, where she worked as a theatrical press agent, free lance writer,(including the musical theater segment of McGraw Hill's Encyclopedia of World Drama) magazine editor and stage director. She has had 6 books published (her last a 2010 Next Generation INDIE finalist award winner) , and currently writes dance features for Art Times Journal. She is Nana to 5 grandchildren, chairperson emeritus of The Greater New York Independent Publishers Association, and a member of Dramatists Guild, Association of Theatrical Press Agents and Managers and Independent Book Publishers Association.
Tax efficient investing has always been important. It will become even more important if the Bush tax cuts come to an end on December 31, 2010. The top 2% of income earners with total family income above $250,000 will be hit especially hard. Some call it the largest tax increase in history.
Join us, Monday, December 2, 2010 as Lee Pelko, CFP from the firm Rodgers and Associates, shares Living Fully After 40 Radio,
some suggestions to consider to
prepare for 2011.
Lita “Lee” Pelko CFP®, CRPC®
Rodgers & Associates
"The Retirement Specialists"
647 E. Roseville Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
Top Psychologist Shares How To Get Through To Teenagers
As a parenting columnist for over ten years and editor of a popular parenting site for eight, Dr. Roger McIntire has heard it all from parents wanting answers to their toughest parenting questions. One theme in particular has come up over and over again—parents worried that about getting through to their teenagers, and afraid that they’d turn to alcohol, drugs and sex while navigating the difficult teen years.
Luckily, Dr. McIntire knows how to get through to teens—and he’ll tell our Living Fully After 40 Radio how to do the same! He’ll share some of his best advice for parents to help their teenagers get through school, social situations and family issues that will strengthen family ties.
Listen as he shares:
• Common problems teens face, and why they may be reluctant to talk about them
• How to keep kids away from the “sad” habits of sex, alcohol and drugs
• The best ways to communicate with teenagers
For more information on Dr. McIntire, please visit www.ParentSuccess.com
LISA SMITH, OWNER, LIFE BY DESIGN, LLC COACHING AND HYPNOTHERAPY
Lisa is a Certified Master Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, Level 1 EFT Practitioner, and NLP Practitioner in the Virginia Beach area. She is a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, Toastmasters International, and Life Member the Virginia Junior Chamber of Commerce. She has been trained by two of the top success coaches in the world, Jack Canfield and Tony Robbins, in methods to improve self-esteem, self-mastery, confidence, and peak performance.
Ms. Smith has written many articles on improving the mind and body, and been interviewed on local and national radio stations. She is a sought-after speaker and presents workshops for creating health and self-fulfillment. She now has a growing specialty in helping other business owners and entrepreneurs to grow their businesses through the marketing, mindset and manifestation principles that have helped her grow Life by Design.
Connect to Lisa:
blog: Lessons on Living Fully http://blog.hypnocoachlisa.com/
book I co-authored: Top Coaches Share their Personal Action Strategies
or can be found on the store page of my website.
Forget "one-size-fits-all" self-help programs. The Flow is totally different.
In fact, The Flow is like having a life, success, and wellness coach working with just you - helping you to get the life you desire.
Listen in as Tara Meyer-Robson shares with Living Fully After 40 Radio host, Anna D Banks, one of the most extraordinary mind-body-life programs that has ever been written.
With The Flow you can:
* Break negative patterns and habits for good.
* Achieve financial success.
* Attract the perfect partner for you - in love, business, or life.
* Create total wellness.
* Create the body you have always wanted.
* Connect with joy, love, hope, and excitement in your life.
* Create the life of your dreams - and watch it flow to you with ease!
Find out more at www.tarameyerrobson.com.
Prophet Charles E. Briggs, Jr. was born to Charles and Gloria Briggs on January 28, 1978, in Greensboro, NC. He began singing at 7 years old at St. James United Holiness Church in Greensboro, under the leadership of the late Bishop Ruby G. Woodson. Many knew that this dynamic young man possessed giftings and capabilities far beyond singing and that he would someday preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Over the course of many years, Prophet Briggs has led praise and worship, directed choirs, and taught new members and Sunday school classes. Most of all, this great prophet has been a servant to God first and to leadership.
Prophet Briggs has had the privilege of working with song writer Becky White, Soloist Kim McFarland of Milton Brunson and the Thompson Community Singers, LeJuene Thompson, Walter Johnson and Pastor Jessie O’Banner and Job’s Company and Dr. Terry Poteat & Joyful Praise. In addition to being a dynamic preacher and anointed psalmist, Prophet Briggs also wears the hat of an author. His first book, “A Messy Miracle”, is a journey through his life experiences.
While God has called Prophet Briggs to lead and shepherd many, he too submits to leadership and serves under the awesome covering of Bishop James Dunn (Narrow Way Pentecostal Churches, Inc., Covington, Ga.) Prophet Briggs reaches out to a wider audience in his capacity as panelist and contributing pastor on the TCT network. He can often be found dialoguing on “Ask the Pastor” or on “Praise-a Thon.” Moreover, God has opened many doors to allow the Kingdom message to be spread through this vessel, giving birth to the evangelistic arm of his life's work, Prophet Charles Briggs Ministries.
Prepare to be uplifted and encouraged to live the life you were created for. Prepare to receive motivation from someone who truly wants to see you thrive. Prepare to start living life more abundantly!
Tumika Patrice Cain is an award winning author, radio show host, poet, blogger, workshop faciliatator and motivator. She is the author of Season of Change (a novel) and After the Rain...A Poetry Collective. Both books are available in hardcopy and on all Ereader devices.
FB: Tumika Patrice Cain
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (200 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (129 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- Straitway (55 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (32 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (18 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (0 chatters)