SORT BY Relevancy
It may be a familiar sight to you: burned out, exhausted, even young kids are reaching for the soda, coffee or energy drink. Why are we so tired? Certaintly our "busyness" culture and our modern diet loaded with sugar and carbs are no doubt part of the problem.
So how can we naturally boost our body's energy, starting with one simple change?
Join me as I chat with nutritional consultant Pam Killeen as we discuss liver- what some people are now calling nature's #1 superfood including:
The nutritional science behind why liver is so good for you- and the other surprising health benefits it provides
Some simple ways to eat liver that are easy and delicious
How to safely store and eat liver (and to ensure that parasites aren't consumed!)
Be sure to call in the number above to have your questions answered!
Pam Killeen is a nutritional consultant who specializes in Nutritional Balancing. Over 20 years ago, Pam was diagnosed with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and multiple chemical sensitivities, and was forced to learn how to get well on her own. She now shows others how they too can naturally heal from chronic illnesses through nutrition and other methods. Pam is also the author of the book "Survival of the Unfittest: How Wisdom Will Save Humans from Falling into Extinction"
THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH IN THE NEWS RECENTLY CONCERNING THE GUT?? AND IT'S LINKS TO SO MANY DISEASE STATES..TUNE IN
WHEN IS TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING TOO MUCH!
Even the most nutritious foods should be CONSUMED in MODERATION!
Finding the right balance is not too difficult if you are aware that foods no matter how healthy they are are loaded with CALORIES. Even if they're QUALITY CALORIES, those CALORIES ADD UP if your portion gets too big. Rememver, if you overdo any one food, you leave less room for other foods that provide a different mix of nutrients.
AH, the benefits of foods like tomatoes, avocados and fish, but overdoing it on these healthy foods are actually detrimental.
Finding the right balance...
OLIVE OIL...lowers risks of heart disease...etc.
AVOCADO...helps to reduce bad cholesterol...etc.
Choose foods that provide a different mix...etc.
NUTS, get a different mix...etc.
LARGE FISH, TUNA...etc.
in Self Help
You can’t do good if you don’t feel well, and feeling well comes from what you eat
Donna Schwenk's shares her personal story of recovering from diabetes, feeling sick and worn out by making and including cultured foods in her diet. Cultured foods, made through home fermentation, are supercharged with beneficial bacteria to balance your digestive system, and vitamins and minerals to enhance your overall health. As a Hay House author and speaker, she shares that eating in alignment with our bodies provides the fuel to access our greatness and heal our souls. More about Donna Schwenk. www.culturedfoodlife.com
Jay Forte, the host, is a coach, author and speaker who helps others discover, develop and live their greatness – to live in their Greatness Zone. More about Jay’s greatness focus in work and life www.TheGreatnessZone.com
brought to you by VividLife.me
DIET AND NUTRITION..THE FOUNDATIONS OF THIS SHOW..WHAT AFFECTS OUR TASTE BUDS? WHAT'S IN SOME OF THOSE BOXED FOODS?? HOW YOUNG DO I PUSH THE ISSUE OF VEGGIES?? WE DISCUSS
in Self Help
Call us with your health challenges! We will explore them from the Easterm Medicine perspective. This method of looking at health is rich with metaphor and integrates a holistic philosophy of mind body and spirit, but also the environments we live in, such as the seasons, climates and the foods we eat. This perspective is constantly striving to achieve balance. Let's talk about it!
SHALOM HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Apostle Loretta Williams is a Motivational Speaker and Teacher who will be sharing information that is essential and vital to our physical (body) welfare which will also include the benefits of nutritious meals, herbs and spices and various foods that provide protein and vitamins that are good for our bodies. We will learn more on how to stabilize our mental and psychological (the mind and our thoughts) and dealing with our emotions (how we feel). Occasionally she will have guests who are health specialist or advocates who can enlighten us further, so we can learn as much as possible about maintaining good health and enabling us through their knowledge and expertise to live better and fulfilling lives so we can be happy!
Today’s Lesson Topic: WATER – The Life Source to a Healthy Body
SCRIPTURE TOPIC: (3 John 1:2) Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Read and Learn more about Shalom Health and Wellness on the Oasis World Wide News Publication at www.oasisnewspublication.com/id79.html
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. Robert Weil. Dr. Bob discusses all aspects of sports medicine, shoes, youth safety, health, wellness, and sports performance for both adults and children.This includes injury prevention, current sports news, plus information in all areas of Sports Medicine - mental and physical - with an emphasis on the role of the foot and the use of orthotics. Dr. Bob is the host of The Sports Doctor, heard on http://www.healthylife.net, Wednesdays at 3 pm CT. He was also formerly on WDCB 90.9 FM in Chicago for more than 20 years. His Sports Doctor newspaper column is also published in The Aurora Beacon News and the Naperville Sun.
this episode Q&A includes:
• cyst on breast or infected hair follicle?
• 5 year old taking poisonous herbs with h pyrlori- important bacteria- can be present with no problems..
• keep in your heart and mind that your children are perfect- a gift every parent can give..
• effects of sauerkraut and yogurt are different- yogurt soothes digestive tissues- sauerkraut increases intestinal bacteria..
• motherwort tincture to ease children's fears..
• digestive upset arises from nervous system disruption that takes place while sleeping..
• estrogens and how they work throughout a woman's life..
• the liver is the guardian of the skin in oriental medicine- dandelion and burdock..
• comfrey for the skin..
• possible abscess on tooth- herbal anti infective- echinacea and poke tinctures..
• ongoing bladder infection and other possibilities..
• poke is the kind of thing to have in an emergency- benign thing- cleavers or chickweed..
• juicing throws away all food value and drink the sugar..
The ACSLIVE.TV podcast network proudly presents LIVE IN THE CAGE: UNCENSORED with Dave "The Butcher" Clifford and James Lee, brought to you by Nutsack Foods from the Every Victory Earned virtual studios. Tonight we kick off the show with legendary referee and icon of mma, Herb Dean. I mean, I really don't have to say anything else, right? BUT THERE'S MORE: at 10pm we welcome Michigan O.G. "The Caucasian Devastation" Brendan Seguin to the phone lines and as always, anything goes here on Live in the Cage: UNcensored. Join us by calling (357) 857-1024
Are you one of the 29 million people in the US who has diabetes and doesn't recognize the symptoms? It's near epidemic level - Type 2 diabetes and associated insulin resistance cause fatigue, obesity, frequent urination, excessive thirst, stroke, heart/kidney disease, high blood pressure....the list goes on as people who have diabetes, or who are pre-diabetic, continue to suffer.
No matter what we blame; snacks, soda pop, carbohydrates, bad fats, the results are the same; our quality of life is depleted because we simply don't have enough energy to live a vibrant life.
Join us for a special "Check your Glucose" Happy Hour. We will preview BioAcoustic Software, using audience volunteers, to demonstrate diabetic potential.
Sound Health Options
In the early 1990s, Kae Thompson-Liu, a naturopath and health researcher, was led to the power of sound, frequency and energetic fields through numerous pioneers in energy medicine. After taking a variety of courses in this field, Kae found that none of them gave her the tools, safety and reliability she sought and required. In frustration, she abandoned these practices and invented her own proprietary VoiceBio system. VoiceBio is known and respected worldwide as an incredible energetic assessment tool due to its pain-free, non-invasive process, accuracy, speed, ease of use, affordability, reliability, portability (laptop version and future handheld units), depth of information, and non-reliance on a given practitioner’s personal abilities, opinions and aptitude. It is easy to learn and easy to use. The voice represents the composite frequencies of the human body. Each emotion, organ, gland and system of the human body has its own frequency that resonates to particular nutrients, minerals and vibrations required for their function. There are 12 keynote frequencies in the body corresponding to the 12 notes of the chromatic musical scale. As an example, the colon vibrates to the note of B, the liver to the note of G, a co-dependent personality to the note of C. VoiceBio accurately reveals frequency patterns in the body, showing what tonal frequencies are either heavy or weak. An assessment of those areas of a VIBEprint empowers people to not only understand the root cause of their physical-emotional energetic imbalances, but also the right key to take back control of their own energetic health. Her website is: http://www.voicebio.com
The Starseed News with Anastasia will start the show.
Only 2 cabins left for the Starseed Crystal Quest May 10-16! Write to crystals at starseedhotline dot com for info.
If you love bumblebees as well as other pollinators, you will love the journey Dr. Dave Goulson takes as he writes about his love of nature Sting In The Tale. Tune in to this segment of The Organic View Radio Show as host, June Stoyer talks to world-renowned bumblebee expert, Dr. Dave Goulson about his life-long journey with nature. Today's show is brought to you by Eden Foods the most trusted name in certified organic clean food! Shop online at EdenFoods.com and enter the coupon code “ORGVIEW” when prompted during checkout to receive 20% OFF any regularly priced items (excluding cases). For other promotional offers, please visit TheOrganicView.com’s website.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (63 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (30 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (29 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (28 chatters)
- DDP Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (16 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (3 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- allah team (1 chatters)
- Anonymous North Texas (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Vision Avant (0 chatters)