SORT BY Relevancy
We wanted to end the year reviewing the newest MLP FIM Equestrea Girls movie My Little Pony Equestria Girls Friendship Games. Join us as we discuss the concept of two Twilight Sparkles at the same time.
Also join us for our wacky conversations.
Please note that we maybe late in starting our topic due to issues beyond our control. If co-hosts are not yet at their computers or we get distracted please bare with us. We are not always perfect. PONY HUGS.
Also if we continue to be off topic we will change the topic of the show to reflect that. Also we don't take random callers due to the issues we have had with random people in the chat rooms. We keep this a family friendly show and want to keep it that way.
Please enjoy this EXCERPT from our Wednesday, 2/3/16 Dating Women Radio Show where we talk about how being a "charmer" can help you in dating - for the FULL hour-long show, 4+ years (and growing) of shows to listen to, articles for members only and much more:
TAKE THE FREE TRIAL OF THE DOCLOVECLUB plus WE ALSO HAVE FREEBIES FOR YOU
Don't forget, we're live each Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET and encourage you to call on the numbers below
US TOLL FREE (48 contiguous states): (855) 345-7465
INTERNATIONAL (including Alaska & Hawaii): (646) 668-8937
You may also ask questions via email too (but callers take priority).
On this episode of PF Women Radio, director Deanna Shrodes interviews marriage and family therapist Alison Collier, on the subject of what women going through a painful journey wish the world knew. Alison is a marriage and family therapist, author and speaker who strives to create thriving families through the development of healthy individuals.
Join the diva and she talks with Brittney Guzman star of Little Women. Your height doesn't matter it's what's in your heart. We can stop judging people by their size their color their hair and look at them for what they are Britney has done amazing things on and off stage must talk with her today about her life and be encouraged.
Women in Wireless connects, inspires and empowers women in mobile and digital. For this podcast series we interview exceptional women who have advanced to the executive level in this often male dominated industry. In this episode we hear from Stacy Deiter, Vice President of Sales and Business Development for SponsorPitch and a member of the Executive Women’s Initiative for Women in Wireless. She shares her career experiences and lessons learned to inspire and empower women to win without regard to gender.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (69 chatters)
- The Appearance (40 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (22 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (21 chatters)
- John Baptist (17 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (14 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (5 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (5 chatters)
- Kevincansee (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- ericalukes (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Turning Up The Gospel Radio (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)