SORT BY Relevancy
Rehearsing-Your attention is on designing and preparing your next comment. You look interested, but your mind is racing because you are thinking about what to say next. Sound familiar? While hearing is just sounds going in your ears. Listening is comprehending what your hearing. Truth Talk is dedicating a whole hour to empowering people understand the difference between hearing and listening and how not knowing the difference can drastically impact our communication with the people we love. Join us this Sunday as we shall overcome our defensiveness, our desire to be right and our barriers to vulnerability while celebrating the lovely music of Chante Moore.
Come chill with me as I share a variety of indie musical flava with you.
No chatroom, no phones and no talking by Lady Flava.
Sit back, relax and take in the flava...
Flava is a taste, a style, a feeling....what's your flava.
Flava Coffee House News, LLC
Sponsored by JC Flow http://www.jcflow.net
Join image consultant and spa owner Debbie with her sister, national pageant winnr and life coach, Tammie as they join with their local radio host Tami Salts...
OUR FINAL HOT SUMMER NIGHT for our theme of "GIrls with Swords" by Lisa Bevere July 30th. We are following Lisa's book of the same name and adding some of our insights.
Please join us through August by listening to some of our archive shows!
Thanks for a great year!! We appreciate all our listeners!
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Mandy Trouten from South Carolina, a returning NAACA family member, child abuse survivor and anti-violence and abuse activist who does peer counseling. Ms Trouten is also the author of two books. Her first was "Maybe Today" and the second one "Shadows of Night" was published since we last saw Mandy. "I write about sexual violence because I saw it first-hand'" she says. "I have relatives and friends who are victims. I've seen first-hand the damage it can do to a person’s life, as well as the ways in which our society still ignores and even condones it." When younger, she found an anti-abuse network on MySpace where the stories of other victims/survivors and the many pages of statistics about different kinds of abuse helped her find her mission in life. Mandy writes, "More than anything, I enjoy helping victims/survivors of abuse in their path to healing. I have always said I would undo the abuse and its effects in a heartbeat, but I am grateful for the opportunity God gave me to use my experience. I grew up hearing that there's a silver lining to every cloud and I used to think 'not this one.' In time, I realized 'not this one yet.'" She goes on to say, "If I had never had to experience the undeserved attentions of classmates, my life might have been normal. I might have gotten the career in architecture that I've always dreamed of, but I would not be a part of the fight against abuse because I would know nothing about it. That's my silver lining."
in Self Help
FORGIVENESS ~ To Forgive Or Not To Forgive?
Wed,, July 23, 8:00 pm Eastern
~LISTENING LIVE?~ try different browser than Internet Explorer (IE), like: Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. IE loses live connection, but downloads fine later.
Should I forgive? Why?
What is the gain and cost of Forgiveness v. Unforgiveness.
Find out how we can know if we need to forgive, tools to forgive, and how to know if you have completed forgiving.
Live Your Potential!
LinkedIn: Corri Milner
Facebook: Corri Coaching
Life Coach, Personal Development Specialist, Author and Radio Talk-Show Host Nazim Rashid is the guest speaker today starting a new series on Improving and Repairing Relationships based on his book Reconnected-How To Be A Mentor To Your Child-Self. In the media reports, reality shows and among friends, you hear a great deal about weddings; the feelings; the glow, the friends, the gowns, suits, the wedding venue, the biggest diamond ring, the fun, the excitement, etc. You don’t hear anything about what it takes to have a committed, long lasting, healthy, happy marriage. You don’t hear about the joy attained from a spiritually connected relationship. You don’t hear about how commitment carries over the challenging hurdles and how loving the spirit inside connects you to each other, no matter how the exterior changes over time. You don’t hear about these things because it is not in the fun and exciting category. There are tools provided in the book Reconnected that speak to the areas of longevity, health and real bonding that is needed for a long term relationship to exist.
James Robert Webb is a genuine country boy from Kellyville, Oklahoma who found a love of music before he learned to walk. You never know what instrument James may play live, but you can be sure that his voice will captivate you with a voice that is powerful, tender and uniquely country. Influenced by the great Oklahoma vocalists Garth Brooks, Ronnie Dunn and Vince Gill, Webb has a flair for traditional country with a modern bent. When it comes to country music, Webb's influences lie along the traditional side with modern influences. "I grew up listening to the great vocalists-like Jones, Haggard, Twitty, Rogers, Nelson, and Cash. When the new traditionalists came along like Strait, Garth, Randy Travis--it was the best of both worlds. I fell in love with those meaningful, deep ballads like Unanswered Prayers and Diggin' Up Bones and got to rock out to honky tonk tunes like Hard Workin' Man and Chattahoochie." This mixture of influences is clear in his live show as well as his recordings. Born This Day, the first album release on his fledgling indie label, Bison Creek Records, had two singles on country radio. The first single was the title track, cowritten by Webb, a Christian country Christmas song that saw airplay in 30 US markets and charted #12 on the European Hotdisk chart. His follow up, "Long Hot Winter" peaked at #65 on the US national Music Row Chart.
For more information about James -- http://jamesrobertwebb.com/
Elaine Joyce Singer
Elaine was born in Chattanooga and raised in Clarkesville , Tennessee not far from Nashville and the Grand ‘Ole Opry. Together with mom and dad, Elaine and her 7 brothers and sisters all shared a great love for music. All could sing and several could also write songs and play musical instruments. Even as a small child Elaine's youngest brother Billy Joe would sit for hours watching and listening to some of the great musicians to pass through Clarksville. Evenings were spent on the porch of their home and as kids they would find something to make a noise with. That noise blended into some pretty good music .Elaines sister Dorothy was referred to as the young Kitty Wells and older sister Fran was labeled as female Marty Robbins. Brother Johnny sounded like Merle Haggard. Brother Jimmy was a mean hot harmonica player and could sing. Ron a guitar player/singer. Herby was a drummer/singer. Elaine was the shy one and the last one to take up music and shoot for a career in the entertainment field.Elaine gave her life to the Lord at the tender age of 7 when attending a big Baptist Church in San Antonio Texas where a friend had taken her.
The highly anticipated summer mixtape of The B.A.R.S. Crew, SOUNDBYTE, was released on 7/20.
Bailey Langford aka T.R.A.M.A. (the realest and most artistic)
Bailey grew up in Oakdale, LA....he mostly listened to country music at that time. In fact the first album he ever bought was a Taylor Swift CD. He didn't get into hip hop until he moved to Lake Charles, LA in high school..after listening to Lil Wayne's Carter 2 he fell in love with words and felt that he needed to relieve his mind by writing down the wordplay driven metaphors he thought of.....A few years later he connected with Delshun Mays while working in a local grocery store. After listening to Delshun's mixtape roc hard ep...he decided to put what he was writing down into music and co founded The B.A.R.S. Crew with him that same year.
Jamaal Delshun Bellow aka Delshun Mays
Jamaal was born and raised in Oakland, California. He started writing short stories as a kid ....after listening to keep your head up by Tupac he decided to start writing poetry. He didn't get into writing music until he moved to Elton, La the summer before his freshman year of high school. He suffered an immediate culture shock by the move. .that coupled with the death of a close family member, he went into a severe depression only writing peoms and listening to "Georgia" by Ray Charles. One day Jamaal got his hands on the Marshall Mathers Lp by Eminem and was very intrigued by the story telling word play Eminem used in his songs and decided to write his own raps. He wrote a song a day until he graduated from high school. About a year or so after graduating, he decided to start recording his vocals...he didn't let anybody know he was recording. He used this time as a period to find his style and sound. .until he released his first mixtape Roc Hard ep 2011. That same year he met Trama and co founded The B.A.R.S. Crew.
Yesterday was immigtation today was CDC tomorrow will be one of the other of the two.
Something has to be said and constantly or else we would all pass out from the information from just the thought of hearing it.
The one thing we have to consider is that no one is without holding onto when it comes to blameing and who is at fault.
Us as regulars look for the most important people to say yes or no and we agree or disagree but behind closed doors what are we really saying?
Who is responsible for you?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (157 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (142 chatters)
- John Baptist (109 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (31 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (26 chatters)
- AlimBey (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (20 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- DDP Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- Your Psychic Connection (6 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (5 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (5 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Littany (5 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- E3 Radio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Live with Scott and Katie (3 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Ascended Radio (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- SR Forker (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Sister2Sistah Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)