SORT BY Relevancy
Linda Sechrist, host of Rethinking Health Matters: What You Can Do for Your Health That Your Doctor Can't, interviews Scott Tips on Wednesday 10/16 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Linda Sechrist, host of "Rethinking Health Matters," interviews Sayer Ji about the inspiration and nature of the project known as Greenmedinfo.com.
Linda Sechrist, host of Rethinking Health Matters (What You Can Do For Your Health That Your Doctor Can't), on the GreenMedRadio network, interviews Dr. Carol Roberts.
Dr. Carol Roberts – November 1
Carol Roberts, (medical doctor also associated with the Perlmutter Center for Health) author of Good Medicine: A Return to Common Sense. A graduate of Harvard University and the University of Texas Medical School, specializing in Otolaryngology and Emergency Medicine, Dr. Roberts practiced Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) for 1- years, followed by 10 years of Emergency Medicine. During much of that time, she practiced and taught the principles of healthy living.
Nearly 20 years of her career has been devoted to the integration of conventional medicine with the natural and holistic techniques. Today, as a mentor, educator and a role model to her patients, Dr. Roberts specializes in Functional Medicine and provides nutritional counseling, natural hormone replacement therapy, and anti-aging medicine to her patients. A sought after national speaker. Dr. Roberts serves on the faculty of the School of Public Health at the University of South Florida.
This is a daily 15 minute segment that will energize you to walk in your destiny and become all that God has called you to be. Lunch with Pastor Linda Hillman is meant to be a shot in the arm when you are discouraged. It is to challenge you to understand that this too shall pass. When you are soaring in the clouds and all is right, this show will celebrate your victories with you and help you move from glory to glory.
Linda Johnston broadcasts from the Monterey Peninsula in central California. She is a certified Astrologer and Tarot reader of the ancient method of Astrology. She practices the 16th century Nostradamus method of star reading. Linda is your navigator through the zodiac. She is an activist,astrophil, witch, sensitive, paranormal investigator/researcher,Master Astrologer and has walked a very metaphysical path since her early teens. Linda is also a published children’s book author of “My Day with Dad”. A children’s book about the environment. She also has a chapter on some of her paranormal experiences included in the book"Amazing Paranormal Encounters Vol. 1" by Stellium Books available on Amazon.
ALPHA STAR RADIO
A potpourri of metaphysical discussions from Astrology, UFO's, the paranormal, conspiracy theories, environmental issues and beyond. Astrology and tarot reading done at least once a month. www.alphastarradio.com
Coming on show will be the cast of the political lounge. Along with the Executive Producer as well as yours truly. The writer, director and producer of this short film. "The Political Lounge" not toughcookie but Linda L. Williams. So please tune in and see why this provocative, satire short film is necessarry and hopefully will give insight into your thinking when it comes to who you are electing into a political office to make "POLICY" in your communities and in this great Country called "AMERICA.".
! Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, streaming live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- MJ Hong – Proprietress of The Wine Artist winery and event venue in Orange County, CA and SoCal Media Coordinator for International Food Wine Travel Writers Association.
- Aoede - Award-winning singer-songwriter Lisa Sniderman discusses "Do You Believe In Magic?" an fantasy rock opera musical album for tweens and all "kids at heart".
- Divas on Parade – Big Blend Radio’s third ‘Time Travel Radio Play’ featuring Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’, Michael Ely as Greta Garbo, Margaret Thatcher and Liberace; Steve Schneickert as Marilyn Monroe, Peggy Lee and Truman Capote; Nancy Reid as Cleopatra, Estee Lauder and Marlene Dietrich; and Lisa Smith as the Time Travel Radio host.
- Rock Talk – Marilee Strech, owner of Crossroads Treasures, discusses Maldovite the ‘Starborne Stone of Transformation’.
Linda Tatsapaugh, Executive Director of Talisman Programs in North Carolina, joined Lon to explain the differences between typical students and those on the Autism Spectrum in their learning needs. Many are very bright, Linda explained, but need some compensation help to allow for their special needs. Linda concluded with some suggestions for parents and teachers working with these special students.
Contact: Linda Tatsapaugh 855-588-8254 email@example.com www.talismanprograms.com
Lon Woodbury 208-267-7717 firstname.lastname@example.org www.strugglingteens.com
This is one of a series of short interviews about new developments in the network of private, parent-choice residential schools and programs helping struggling teens and young adults. The guests are innovative leaders in this network. To hear other interviews in this series, click on "Follow" above, or click on The Woodbury Report or www.strugglingteens.com
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Maya Akai Presents (3 chatters)
- Jennice Jackson (3 chatters)
- Kelli at DivaTalkRadio (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)
- TheBWord (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)
- OSU South Centers X Knowledge (0 chatters)