SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Project Empowerment is thrilled to have on author, Linda Carroll to discuss her new book, Love Cycles: The Five Essential States of Lasting Love.
The notions that passion always peters out, that there’s a “seven-year itch,” and that the honeymoon is over as soon reality sets in have some truth to them. But, Love Cycles: The Five Essential Stages of Lasting Love, promises that long-term, wholehearted love is still possible.
Author and veteran couples therapist Linda Carroll explains that love is cyclical and comprised of five distinct stages: the Merge, Doubt and Denial, Disillusionment, Decision, and Wholehearted Loving.
We'll be discussing this and more!
You can visit her website at www.lindaacarroll.com and more about her new book at www.lovecycles.org
Please also visit my web partner www.weZENu.com
Tonight, September 17, 2014, 6:30pm EST, COLD CASE TABITHA TUDERS DISAPPEARANCE
For the first time I will work a case right on the air to document the case. Tune in Tabitha has been missing since 2009.
Linda Crystal, Forensic Astrologist, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Numerologist, Radio & TV Personality working on Missing Persons, Doing Charts & Parties For over 30 years. Psychic Fair Promoter, BA Forensic Psychology From State University of New York, www.lindacrystal.com Over 185 Artices Published on Yahoo Voices, Author of 3 Books: "Who Killed Mandy?" and "Mary Broad" and "Leichia Reilly, Your Family Is Waiting", (Reincarnation. Producer of Calendars, Tapes, all artwork and production.
Call In Now. Speak with a Professional REAL Astrologer! Linda Crystal
Linda Naomi Katz is the author of Surviving Mental Illness. She was born on March 21, 1969 by the name of Linda Naomi Baron. She was raised as a modern Orthodox Jew, and mental illness has been a factor throughout most of her life.
Through the years she was faced with challenges that were difficult to overcome, but has been working hard to achieve recovery. As part of her recovery from mental illness, she became active in the mental health field.
Linda is a member with the National Alliance on Mental Illness (formerly National Alliance for the Mentally Ill), and has published articles in New York City Voices, a newspaper that helps fight against stigma and other issues pertaining to mental illness. Soon after, she found employment working for agencies that help others with mental illness reach their goals and dreams.
Today, Linda is happily married, a college graduate, and continues her work as a mental health advocate. Linda lives in Flushing, New York. Surviving Mental Illness is her first book.
Linda Frank has three books in print, all part of her Annie Tillerery Mystery series.The series so far is The Madonnas Ghost, Girl With Pencil. Drawing, and most recently The Secrets In The Fairy Chinmeys. At the center of the action is teenagers Annie Tillery. To quote Linda Frank "This is Nancy Drew meets CSI". While aimed at the Young Adult audience I really like the books, and I am anything but young.
On air we will be discuassing all three books. Please join us for what I am sure will be a great discussion
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Linda Carroll to Conversations LIVE to discuss her book LOVE CYCLES.
Can you imagine a world where we don't ride horses, but instead, learn a new way of communicating with and learning from them? Author and filmmaker Stormy May can, and her film, The Path of the Horse, is changing the way equestrians think about their horses: no bits, no saddles....no riding. The documentary is a fascinating look at the horse and human heart and the other-worldy potential for their relationship.
About a decade ago, Stormy, formerly a champion competitor, instructor, and judge in equestrian sporting events, sold her ranch and bought a camera. She set out to travel the world and film the greatest horsemen and women, people whom she respected and read, and to learn a different and more humane way to work with horses. Her journey uncovered research that challenged her thinking and led her to look at her relationship with her own horses much differently.
She'll share her journey and her thoughts on horses in this conversation on Minstrel and Muse.
This is Episode 2 of Naomi Cutshall's 4 episode "residency" with The Moment. She's a Certified Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner, Reiki Healer, and Certified Nutrition Consultant in the Portland area.
Linda Becker is a spiritual teacher and author who resides in Portland Oregon. Marion Douglas is a screenwriter from Los Angeles. Every week we talk about an area of spiritual practice amoung other things in this modern age. If you want to laugh and learn about incorporating a true spiritual practice into your daily lives, join us!
It's a new release and giveaway! HEARTSTORM, Bk. 3 of the HeartFast Series. A sensuously erotic sci-fi romance novel. Come listen as I read an excerpt, and one lucky listener will win a copy!
in Self Help
Uncliamed Intuition... how to claim it and own it!
Join us as we welcome RoseMarie Rubinetti Cappiello, a gifted Medium/Intuitive/Healer who has worked professionally in this capacity since 2000. She has connected many people to their loved ones in Spirit through thousands of private medium readings and platform medium demonstrations throughout NJ, NY and Conn.
This week we talk about Unclaimed Intuition.. How becoming conscious helps you to claim your innate intuitive ability and to use it wisely. We invite you to call in with your questions and learn what you can do to claim your Intuition.
Contact RoseMarie at http://spiritualhealingmedium.com
Enjoy the show!
Call in with questions to gain clarity on working with the awesome power within you, that awesome Universal Energy that is flowing through you always.
To learn more about Linda & Nada visit their websites:
Nada Haworth, "Improving your life with creative guidance" http://www.nadasessentials.com/
Linda Armstrong, "Reconnect to your Power-With-In & then manifest your desired life!" http://www.livelawofattraction.com/
Do you ever feel as though you can never get ahead financially? Does an unexpected car repair or broken appliance compromise your financial stability? For the remainder of September, Your Money Your Matters will focus on how to achieve greater financial security. We will discuss everything from debt management to FICO scores. We will also explore what tools are available to help consumers better manage their personal finances.
Your Money. Your Matters is a weekly show broadcasting every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon Central Time. The program features radio personalities Linda Webb-Mañon and Rick Grady, Cornerstone Credit Union League; Courtney Moran, Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation, and Todd Mark, Consumer Credit Counseling Services.
Each week, the four discuss financial issues of most importance to consumers. Tune in; share your thoughts; or gain helpful advice.
According to the National Military Family Association, "children of the National Guard and Reserve members face unique challenges since there are no military installations for them to utilize." Our Military Kids, Inc. pays special attention to those children, advocating to ensure stability and success in their lives. The 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization is focused on children of deployed National Guard and Reserve service members, as well as children of Wounded and Fallen Warriors from all branches of service.
Linda Davidson and Gail Kruzel founded Our Military Kids in 2004 out of concern for school-age children of Reserve and National Guard members and the lack of family support services. With the sacrifice of being apart for months at a time, they observed families so financially stretched that they couldn't afford fees for sports, fine arts, and tutoring.
Filled with compassion, Linda and Gail laid the groundwork to obtain grants to pay the associated fees to help relieve separation stress and improve emotional stability, while building self-esteem and enabling academic achievement. Grants from Our Military Kids are made possible by generous contributions from corporations, charitable foundations, and individuals. The hard work and commitment of volunteers is the backbone of the non-profit, translating into more grant money available to children of deployed National Guardsmen and Reservists, as well as Wounded Warriors. With a Charity Navigator score of 100 for accountability and transparency, mass media interest is no surprise.
The exemplary work of Our Military Kids has been featured in Huffington Post Impact, Stars and Stripes, New York Post, Parade Magazine, Washington Post, Fox and Friends, ABC News, and countless others. Join us to peruse their 10-year history of going above and beyond for Our Military Kids.
in Real Estate
In this exciting radio interview Linda Pliagas, CEO of Realty411, speaks with Matt Bowles of Maverick Investor Group about their brand NEW market!! And, you'll never guess where that is!
Matt also discusses the "Maverick Lifestyle" which really is every person's dream.... To be able to travel, enjoy life doing what you want, and not have to worry about income because passive money is yours every month... think: RENT CHECK$.
Wouldn't it be nice to travel around the world and enjoy life on your own terms -- Matt is calling in for this interview from Cairo, Egypt!! Yes, this is possible with the right systems in place.
In this exciting LIVE INTERVIEW, we will discuss:
1. Live from Cairo, Egypt. Wow! Matt, you are truly leading the Maverick lifestyle, tell me a bit about your company and how it came about.
2. Maverick seems very unique in this aspect, can you speak a little more about your concept of using real estate as a vehicle for lifestyle design?
3. Matt, can you help out our listeners by giving them a few tips and suggestions for real estate success?
4. What's next for the Maverick Team? I understand you're launching a brand new market for Maverick Investors and this one is TRULY unique. Tell us about it...
5. When are you coming back to the U.S.?
6. Matt how can our listeners get in touch with Maverick?
7. Do you have anything to add?
8. Tell us a bit about the affiliate program Maverick has in place for licensed Real Estate Professionals.
9. Thanks for a great interview and safe travels!
Join us for this awesome interview and learn how to get that Special "Maverick Lifestyle".
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (281 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (13 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (13 chatters)
- DerekLambert (12 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Pet World Radio (10 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (3 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (0 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (0 chatters)