SORT BY Relevancy
Lil Wayne is someone the truth movement likes to hate and what we don't understand is that he has been speaking the truth for a while now. This show will expose that Lil Wayne is being used as a pawn, therefore is a victim since he was a young age. This show will explain that just because you are a victim does that mean we should hate him for this? What about the songs he explains that he can't stand the New World Order? What about the songs where he wants us to love others? What about the songs he has done against George W Bush? What about the song he has done for Jesus?
Keiotia Watson has file a paternity suit against the young money rapper in court allegeding that wayne is the father to her 12 year old kid. Although she has filed a suit in court, many people would like know why she waited 12 years to speak out. Fameolous.com gets down to the bottom of this paternity suit and exlcusive details about the situation from Keiotia Watson.
Listen to Ice Cream Convos Radio as Xaviera and Karla discuss Lil Wayne's recent seizures and the drama surrounding the status of his health.
They also discuss 6-month on Jonylah Watkins, who was shot and killed in Chicago last week and the civil unrest in Brooklyn, New York after police shot and killed 16-year-old Kimani Gray.
What is the state of Hip-Hop? Do you feel that the music still belong to the people? Do you think the lines about rape was appropriate in the latest Rick Ross song? How about the Emmit Till comments from Lil Wayne?How much of an impact do you think that the music has on the youth? Should Beyonce be called out also for her lyrics to the new single Bow Down? Is this just art and people need to shut up? Tune in and call in tonight at 5pm Central to Rant Radio. To call in dial 347-826-9600 press option 1 to talk.
pepsi meets with al sharpton and family od the late emmet till over lil wayne rap
GOODYRADIO&TOPICS, LIL WAYNE FAKING, GIRLS DNT NEED BIGDICKS, AND MORE NEWS
This week on The Collective we start our basketball segment by wrapping up our Michael Jordan discussion from Week 1, discuss the Lakers and their real chance of making the playoffs, and debate who should be MVP which NBA point guard we would want leading our teams.
Our music segment will cover the recent events involving Lil Wayne, we'll talk about J. Cole and what we expect from him going forward, and what to look forward to from hip-hop this year.
We round out our TV/Film segment by discussing The Oscars, upcoming movie releases, and thriving television networks.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (127 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (46 chatters)
- Ron Reck (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (6 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (3 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (3 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- Kenboggle (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- in5d (2 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- BX25 Vixens (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PPC1 (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)