SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to The Energetic Toybox with your hosts Julia Stubbe and Karolee Schloth. We start the show with guided imagery, setting sacred space and connecting with the love of Spirit and Earth. Each week we take a look into the Energetic Toybox and bring out a metaphysical concept, or "toy", to play with. We examine the fundamentals of the metaphysical world for holistic healing and expansion of consciousness. Our mission is to give you the confidence and desire to explore yourself on deeper levels. We offer you knowledge and "toys" to empower you with joy on your spiritual path. We discuss concepts such as the inner child, chakras, past lives, meditation, fairies, channeling, light body, angels, and so much more! Come play in The Energetic Toybox live every Tuesday at 2 PM Pacific 5 PM Eastern Time. For more info please visit www.theenergetictoybox.com
This week’s topic: Healing with Color and Light
Join Julia and Karolee in this hour of discovery as they explore Color and Light Therapies. Listen in as they discuss how color and light affects us, the benefits of playing with light and color and how it can empower you.
There's a lot of controversy surrounding light skinned women, their attitudes and personas. Light skinned women tend to have a reputation for being rude, arrogant and self-absorbed. They also have a reputation for being beautiful and highly desired. This tends to create some friction between medium shaded and darker toned women who tend to think light skinned women give men a hard way to go and are making it harder for other women to find a good man after corrupting their minds from how they treat their men. Do you agree with those accusations or do you think they're over hyped and stereotypical? Well tonight we'll be dissecting this myth and sharing our opinions and experiences in this controversial topic. Callers are welcome. Call In #347-838-9540. It Just Got Real!
Faith Smalling is an illustrator, ghost writer, and speaker. She has been married to her pastor husband for thirty-five years.
Faith emulates the Christian life with her strong beliefs in God ad reaches out to others through her poetry artwork, and speaking engagements. Despite her share of dark times, Faith holds a staunch belief in God’s goodness and the incredible power of prayer.
Join us on Tuesday, February 9th at 8:00 AM MST, on Step Into the Light with Patti Shene. Faith will discuss ways pastors and their families can handle scrutiny, and why, despite great personal heartache, her belief in God is unshakable. Faith will also share the snippets of her career as an illustrator, ghost writer, and speaker.
Author Caryl McAdoo has written several full length works covering a variety of subjects and targeting readers of all ages. From her nonfiction work about antiquing in North Texas to Biblical fiction, with contemporary and historical Christian romance and mid-grade fiction in between, Caryl shares her love for God in her written work.
Caryl has created some of her work with her husband, who started his writing career first. She loves to spend time with her many grandchildren, but most of all, Caryl enjoys every moment of every incredible blessing God has bestowed on her.
Join us on Tuesday, February 2nd at 8:00 AM MST, on Step Into the Light with Patti Shene. Caryl will talk about her writing journey, where it has taken her, how God has guided her steps, and where He is directing her for the future.
Cherie Burbach specializes in helping people connect in a positive manner. Her work, whether manifested through book length non-fiction, poetry, magazine articles, or creative art, reflects relationship and faith. She is published in NBC/Universal, Match.com, Christianity Today, and other publications.
Cherie is the About.com Friendshp Expert and authored 100 Simple Ways to Have More Friends, which serves as a guide to forming new friendships and strengthening old ones. She has authored several other books that range in subject from internet dating to promoting successful marketing strategies on social media and includes several books of poetry.
Join us on Tuesday, January 26th at 8:00 AM MST, on Step Into the Light with Patti Shene. Cherie will talk about the joys and the difficulties that accompany relationships, the importance of faith in our connections with others, and ways to grow and deepen friendships as circumstances change at various stages in our lives.
Author Christy Brunke tackles tough issues in her debut novel, Snow Out of Season. This story touches on the topics of marriage, SIDS, crisis pregnancies, and faith. Christy holds a degree in English and writing and has experience as a music and drama teacher.
Christy blogs about adoption stories, parenting, and pro-life events on her blog, where she also posts author interviews and book reviews. Her determination to complete her novel while tending to the needs of her newborn ad her two-year old led to her success as a published author.
Join us on Tuesday, January 19th at 8:00 AM MST, on Step Into the Light with Patti Shene. Christy will discuss her book and the important and sometimes intense topics it addresses. Christy will share tips on how to persevere in the pursuit of a dream, even when life gets hectic and the part her faith plays in her writing goals.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (88 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (29 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (27 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)