SORT BY Relevancy
Hear five profound lessons taught by a sensible Daddy around skateboarding:
1. Keep your balance
2. Stand up after you fall
3. Good fallers fear less
4. The risk of pain is the joy
5. Stop thinking
This show is presented by gracefully-yours.com, home for life lessons books and gear.
Transformed Traveler features Gary Marriage. Gary's team have identified their own style of transformative travel....creating long term, economic change by applying entrepreneurial skills.
Also on today's Life Lessons show is Marty Babits.
This show is sponsored by Rowman & Littlefield's Life Lessons from Family Vacations book, now available on www.amazon.com.
Matthew Truhan of Murad joins us on Life Lessons to provide advice to young entrepreneurs.
Originally from Orange County, California this musician, surfer and now corporate success shares life lessons from his parents and from his community oriented company- Murad.
Hear about the core values of Murad and how they walk the talk.
Listen to Matthew's experience as a mentor and his advice to the graduating class of 2016!
This show is presented by iConnect POS and Gracefully-Yours, America's favorite inspirational greeting cards, fine art and journals. Visit www.gracefully-yours.com
Anne Stom of Ace Hardware featured on Ace Life Lessons show. Anne's stores are in the Washington D.C. market.
1. We think that Ace is the epicenter for communities. Tell us how your community depends on you.
2. On our Ace shows, we have heard a pattern/trend in leadership we call collaborative intelligence. This is where Ace employees consider a problem that has to be solved by a homeowner or a community and goes about solving it in the most judicious manner. Give us an example.
3. Ace owners are rewriting the book on succession planning in America. With 28 million small businesses at work today, how is Ace getting third generation millennials on-boarded to take over the family business?
4. Inside the community theme, the Ace show has uncovered stories on hard situations and obstacles that have been overcome. One example is the Gilliam family going through three fires at their LA store. How does a store rebound after crashing and burning? Give us an example from your store.
5. At the center of Ace is doing business at the speed of thought and truly knowing your community. How do you balance your community priorities with gathering, managing, and using information to win as a store owner?
6. Ace has enlightened hospitality. Share a story on delivery of services or products and how customers feel.
7. Building friendships instead of a network shows an important nuance to young business owners. Ace owners focus on a higher purpose and intention to deliver happiness. Give us an example.
8. What is your Ace ethos for the future in the DC area? Example: Millennials and Gen Z shoppers can expect Ace to be trendy, adventurous and a valued partner in their lives.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals...America's fav! Visit www. shop.gracefully-yours.com
Life Lessons with Linda Knight, author of Promises for Dynamic Living, a new 80 day devotional. It is an 80 day devotional. Each day I take a promise of God, write an inspirational or thought provoking paragraph, list lessons and truths, give a short prayer, and ask application questions. The last section is a list of related verses. God’s promises are repeated in part or whole throughout His Word and confirm His desires for us.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals, America's favorite inspirational greeting card. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information on Church Kitchen Ladies.
Can you get smarter? Life Lessons on aging with Rick Tocquigny
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals....America's favorite inspirational product. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for information on their fabulous Church Kitchen Ladies product.
10 Lessons for Brands from Uber’s Social Marketing
Credit Kira Sparks,
It’s not every company that delivers kittens to its customers. And boats. And ice cream. This company, knocking down marketing norms left and right, is ground transportation service Uber. We hosted Uber’s Senior Community Manager Max Crowley on our live Afternoon Snack Google+ Hangout On Air– where he chatted about the magic behind the marketing with Shoutlet’s President & Chief Strategy Officer Aaron Everson.
Bring social offline, too.
Have a personality.
Optimize for mobile.
Create opportunities for sharing.
Track the basics, but look further, too.
Always leave room for improvement.
This show is presented by America's favorite inspirational greeting cards and journals...www.shop.gracefully-yours.com featuring Church Kitchen Ladies
ABC Family network is launching The New Vintage Family based on author Drenda Keesee's concept. Join us in our conversation with Drenda today.
1. What changes have you seen in our culture negatively affecting modern
2. What aspects of vintage families would you like to bring back?
3. Most families today need two incomes to survive. How can mom’s stay home
with their kids?
4. How were you and your husband able to start a business from home with five
kids? How did you balance your work and home life?
5. I know you started with a lot of debt. How did you get out of debt and start
6. I understand you homeschooled your kids. Why did you decide to do that?
7. How were you able to homeschool and run a business?
8. You are in the enviable position of having had a good relationship with your
kids when they were teens. All of your children grew up to work in the
ministry and business with you and your husband. How exactly did you
prevent your kids from rebelling?
9. What is your best advice for other moms out there trying to win the battle for
10. Were can our readers find a copy of your book, The New Vintage Family?
This show is presented by Gracefully-yours.com, America's favorite inspirational greeting cards, fine art and journals.
Ace Hardware Life Lessons with Rick Baalmann with Rick Tocquigny. Rick Baalmann's stores are in the Missouri and Southern Illinois market.
Rick is a fifth generation St. Louisian, his family has been selling hardware in St. Louis for more than 100 years!
He owns four Rick’s Ace Hardware Stores, located in St Louis MO, Centralia and Highland IL.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information on our Church Kitchen Ladies brand.
Nationally-recognized award-winning animal behaviorist Bryan Bailey (“The Wolf Whisperer”) will appear on FOX & FRIENDS on Monday, November 16th. During the live segment on Fox News Channel, scheduled for 6:50am EST, Bailey will discuss his new book, Embracing the Wild in Your Dog, and demonstrate a protection scenario with an 80 lb. German Shepherd security dog.
In Embracing the Wild in Your Dog, Bailey explains that for all that man has done to carve the wolf from the wild to create a surrogate human, today’s dog is still a wolf at heart. Bailey emphasizes the damaging and paralytic problem of attaching our human traits to our pets.
“This book is about developing a deep understanding of the authors of your dog’s behavior - nature and the wolf,” explains Bailey. “In doing so, you will truly learn who and what your dog really is and the whys and hows of its behavior. You will learn how activating and deactivating the natural, wolf-like impulses and mechanisms in your dog will lead to the harmonious existence and the control you always dreamed of.”
Bailey is a nationally-certified Master Trainer and Pharmacotherapy Behaviorist and decorated veteran of the U.S. Navy, working extensively as a supervisor and trainer for the U.S. Navy’s classified dolphin and sea lion projects. He has studied wolves in the wild, trained law enforcement dogs for narcotics detection and search and rescue, and much more.
This show is presented by www.gracefully-yours.com, America's favorite center for inspiring greeting cards and gifts.
Listen to Dr. Sharon Johnson discussion on Life Lessons. Live Your Life Intentionally. When was the last time you had a week so remarkable… so powerful… that your life was never the same afterward?
What if you could guarantee that next week would be THAT kind of week?
Experience the Difference 7 Days Can Make
My friend, John Maxwell is offering to train you in 7 days of FREE online coaching in a unique, groundbreaking journey he calls the 7-Day Experiment.
There is a nugget of wisdom that the greatest world leaders follow, but most of us miss:
The secret to a life of meaning and significance lies in your daily routine.
Connect with Dr. J at http://www.comtivate.com or email http://email@example.com