SORT BY Relevancy
This past Friday my cousin Edwin Temple and I spent sometime conducting genealogy research on the Temple, Vining, Harrell and Richardson Family. On the second floor at the Amite Branch Library you will find a genealogy library and archival room. We spent most of our time looking in old books and looking at photographs.
A couple of years back, a former school teacher named Mrs. Grace Walker Perry donated a photograph album of African American pioneers, educators and other programs can be found in the album.
Please join host Antoinette Harrell and her special Edwin Temple for this upcoming discussion on African American Genealogy Research in Amite, Louisiana.
This week has been one of the hardest weeks on facebook for Madison. She has been banned almost the entire week and then it was unpublished. She appealed their decision and they put her page back up but she is unable to comment on her page at this time.
So much to talk about, rave about and laugh about! Special Needs Families ... let's talk about stuff. Show 2 of my new season. Woo Hoo, Yee Haw!
Join me by calling in and being on the show, be silly with me in the chat room or just listen in and be stealth, I will love sharing 30 minutes with you.
in Self Help
Taking the time to say hello and introduce ourselves.
November 2 we take a look at the special medical needs of pets with birth defects and other special needs with Dr John Chandler. We will discuss medical options for corrective surgery, rehab, and new technology to give these animals a better quality of life. We have featured many animals on the show who have special needs, now learn how these needs may be addessed.
Our special guest co-host is Sue Rogers from the Mia Foundation who rescues and shelters special needs dogs. Dr. Chandler is Auggie and Morgan's vet., the two special needs pits who were featured on this show.
The Sharing continues about our activities during the 2013 Solar Cycle Journey. We are in the First Judgment Season, the Harvest Season; taking assessments, reaping our harvest from physical and spiritual plantings...basically, we will be reading, commenting on and taking questions about articles written in www.blackTNTnews.com - a 100% Black perspective in the Newsservice
We are also nearing the most momenteous event in Black history in the United States of America: The Million Man March. Everything will be jux-a-posed to the 18th Annivery of the October 16, 1995 March on Washington, D. C.
Join Vangie as she and special guest Harmony Hensley continue this month's theme of Training for Special Needs Ministry. Listen along as they unpack strategies for training your volunteers that will empower them to step out in faith and shape a special heart!
Harmony Hensley has a background in vocational ministry, as well as a dual degree in Ministry Leadership and Biblical Studies from Cincinnati Christian University. She has trained churches across the country and continues to consult today. Her passion is helping churches to engage families affected by disability.
in Self Help
Completing the time to say hello and introduce ourselves.
What we hope to get out of this
in Pop Culture
M$FP KR3W with special guest interviewer Emily Eason
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (103 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (23 chatters)
- OCG (18 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (14 chatters)
- Cajun 2 (12 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Reader Tash (6 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (6 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (6 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (4 chatters)
- Outcry Radio (4 chatters)
- facetalkshow (4 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (4 chatters)
- Taboo Talks and EIB (4 chatters)
- OpshareRadio (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- seerjane (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Some Kind of Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Lady of the Circle in the Oaks (1 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (0 chatters)