SORT BY Relevancy
Where you can read a bitch to filth. Welcome to the only talk show that calls it like it is. Keep up on gossip, rumors, Bgcs, shows, fights and exclusive interviews and commentary. Hosted by yours truly the shade library crew! We might even have special guest. Tune in when ever it's on!
The Christiansburg branch of the Montgomery Regional Library, led by Director Paula Alston and Youth Services Manager Sarah Pahl, offer a speical show on Libraries and Early Literacy. They are joined by an expert set of guests including Carol Adams, Enid Coffey, Sarej Ghoting, and Lauren Soucy. Live call-ins from their extensive library community are encouraged. Call via 347-327-9168 to talk to the hosts and guests
The founders of Software Lending Library share what they are doing to help small and medium-sized businesses better afford software and technology that will help them grow, expand and compete more effectively.
Donald Beagle is now the Library Director of Belmont Abbey College in Belmont,NC. after previously serving as Head of the Information Commons and Associate University Librarian at UNC Charlotte. Beagle's twenty-two published articles include studies of Information Commons management models that are among the most widely cited in the field.
This week, out guests are the head administrator of the haunted Evansville, Indiana Willard library, Greg Hager, who will tell us the fascinating story of one of the oldest American hauntings, the strange, true story of The Grey Lady Of Willard Library. He will be joined by Willard Library Ghost Chatter's founder Maer E. Mack. Maer organized the library's first overnight investigation over a decade ago when a small group of Willard Library LIVE GHOST CAMERA fans formed a social and research group. Also giving us the benefit of years of research data collection at the location are scientists and investigators Wyrd Bewaechterin and Timothy M. Harte who will tell us about the research technology they use when continuing the ongoing investigations at The Willard Library.
Paranormal Talk Radio
Take a sip of the Kool-Aid! What's your flavor?
Discussions on Paranormal Phenomena: Ghost/Spirits, Psychics/Mediums, Hauntings, Demonic Possession, Ufology, Alien Abduction, Time Travel, NDE's, Bigfoot/Sasquatch, Conspiracies & All Things Unexplained.
Twitter: @KoolParanormal https://twitter.com/KoolParanormal
iTunes: Search Paranormal Kool-Aid in the iTunes Store.
Email us with your Questions & Suggestions: email@example.com
Listen LIVE or talk to our Hosts & Guests: 1-646-929-2384
Paranormal Kool Aid Radio is brought to you by Belinda Clarke-Ache, April Abercrombie, Cara Davidson, RabbiSid Vineberg, Victor Cruz, Scott Gruenwald, and Chris Medina. OHHH YEAHHH!!!!! YYEAHHHH!!!!
It's never too early to start filling your summer professional development calendar. Join us to hear about summer learning institutes for teachers--offered at the Library of Congress--from Writing Project teacher-consultants who attended last year. We will also learn about the fantastic local Writing Project work that stemmed from that experience.
What will the libraries of the future look like? Will we even need them? In a world of streaming media, instant messages, wikis and blogs, Google and search engines, has library science become as irrelevant as Gutenberg? Virginia Stanley, Director of Library Marketing at HarperCollins interviews author Marilyn Johnson who will discuss her latest publication, THIS BOOK IS OVERDUE!: HOW LIBRARIANS AND CYBRARIANS CAN SAVE US ALL. Tracing the history of librarians from Dewey to digital, Johnson explores the next wave--what the cybrarians call “Library 2.0”--and how this new paradigm will affect the archiving of our culture. Joining in this conversation will be Nora Rawlinson, founder of EarlyWord.com
in Self Help
A recent study reported that most adults feel lucky to have one friend that they can count on, but rarely more than that. Wow! We live in a society that has thousands of Facebook friends, social circles and more. The study asked the participants to differentiate true friends from acquaintances, friendly co-workers and online “friends” and that is where some of the major distinctions began to emerge.
This month our Stir Things Up segment takes a look at friends versus frenemies; potential friends who may also be rivals or even enemies in disguise. How many close friends can you count? Are you lucky enough to have more than one and beat the average? I hope so!
My special guest this month is Dr. Ruth L. Miller, an eclectic scholar with multiple degrees in the sciences, social sciences, and the ministry. She is also the editor of The Library of Hidden Knowledge book series, a modern reinterpretation of the best spiritual thought, philosophy and esoteric writing from the 19th and 20th centuries – original works that are either out of print, difficult to find, forgotten, or missing from bookstores and public libraries.
The series invites us to discover the original inspiration behind the most progressive spiritual teachers and leaders of that time, easily connecting the past with the present and bringing new life and understanding to the content.
Check out the books in the series (I own them all) and join me for an in-depth and lively discussion with Dr. Ruth Miller.
Join my mailing list? Just newsletters and updates, nothing else. Join from my Facebook page until my new site is up.
Join us as we welcome Lei Wiley-Mydske to learn about the Neurodiversity lending library initiative that she founded in her community. The lending library offers books, films, media and community resources that promote autism acceptance. The Ed Wiley Autism Acceptance Library is “dedicated to building an inclusive community and educating the public about autism from a neurodiversity and disability rights perspective.”
Lei is an Autistic Activist, and a parent to a young son on the spectrum. We’re also proud to have Lei recently join us at AWN as our Community Outreach Coordinator!
“The mission of the Ed Wiley Autism Acceptance Library is to promote understanding, acceptance and inclusion for Autistic people. Our organization is dedicated to the ideas of neurodiversity, social justice, Autistic/Disabled Pride and disability rights. The lending materials we offer will reflect the wide and diverse spectrum of autism and intersectional identities. We are working toward building an inclusive community and providing relevant resources and information for Autistic people, our families, friends and allies.”
We're broadcasting live, and taking your calls at (347) 237-4932; our chat room will be open during the show as well! Show times: 10:00 am PST, 11:00 am MST, 12:00 CST, 1:00 pm EST.
(Scheduled times are USA zones. To determine when our live show will broadcast outside the U.S., go to WorldTimeServer.com.
ROBOTICS EDUCATION K-12
The Finch and The Hummingbird in the Library
Welcome back, Tom Lauwers of Birdbrain Technologies, a wonderful educational tool, and Tom's special guest Corey Wittig, Digital Learning Librarian at of Pittsburgh's Carnegie Library
The American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation's Let's Talk Trains travels to the University of Missouri-Saint Louis to visit the John W. Barriger III National Railroad Library. Established in 1984 as a special collection of the St. Louis Mercantile Library, the John W. Barriger III National Railroad Library stands today as one of North America’s largest and finest railroad history collections. Named after the noted twentieth century railroad executive, John W. Barriger, III (1899-1976), whose collection forms its heart, the Library has grown to become a major resource for the history of railroad business and technology as well as for the study of railroading’s multidimensional influence on the American economy, society and culture. Join us as we tour one the world's greatest transportation libraries.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (141 chatters)
- Channel Panel (76 chatters)
- John Baptist (74 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- in5d (66 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- thedean (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (13 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (10 chatters)
- AlimBey (9 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Fred (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Angel Amy (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)