SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on The Liberal Redneck:
LR talks about how the Hobby Lobby ruling may bring back the good ol' days of forced child labor!
PD may have a home for your penis!
Rocky Turner takes the bible too literally!
It's all about bat-shit crazy religion tonight at 7pm Central
Listen live, call in, or listen later as we take on the people who feel freedom of religion means it is their right to shove their beliefs on to EVERYONE!
Tonight on Wake Up America the Rowdy One aka Ricky Robinson is joined by John Wright formerly with News Radio 1000 KTOK. Rick and John will discuss the recently announced resignation of the AG Mr. Holder and what that might mean. Next on tap the recent attacks on the White House that are coming to light and then the recent Attack in Moore Oklahoma. John and Rick will discuss whether they agree with the media talk of this possibly being a terrorist attack or if there could be another explanation. All this and much more tonight on Wake Up America!
Listen in as host Naomi Minogue is joined by Gail Mooney, North Dakota State Representative for District #20 and Kylie Oversen, North Dakota State Representative for District #42 for a discussion about North Dakota state legislation and women's health issues.
If you are interested in being a guest and for any other inquiries or comments concerning the show please contact our producer Naomi De Luna Minogue via email: email@example.com.
Join the Liberal Fix community, a like-minded group of individuals dedicated to promoting progressive ideals and progressive activists making a difference.
Liberal Fix Website
Liberal Fix Facebook
Liberal Fix Twitter
On the October 1, 2014 episode of Liberal Dan Radio:
It has been revealed that in Louisiana a person who has been raped will be forced to pay for services received as part of a rape kit because many of the public hospitals have been privatized. I will discuss why this is wrong and why people shouldn't be surprised Louisiana is doing this.
A pair of teachers have been charged with Carnal Knowledge of a Juvenile after a football game. The teachers work for Destrehan High School and had sex with the male 4 days before his 17th birthday. Certain conservatives, especially so called "Men's RIghts Advocates" are up in arms about the double standard. I will go over why their fears are often unfounded and why they fight the people they need to be working with to end double standards.
Finally, California passed a "Yes Means Yes" law that places certain requirements on universities. Men's rights groups are also up in arms about this law as well. I will explain why they are so very wrong in their criticisms of the law and where the criticisms should take place.
Those issues, headlines, words of redneck wisdom, tweet of the week and more on Liberal Dan Radio: Talk From The Left, That's Right.
If you are listening to the show after the live broadcast you can always comment on the show thread on Liberaldan.com.
With abortion being as heated a topic as it is, it's always a huge issue in modern day politics. Despite the extremely sensitive nature of the topic, it's a topic that consistently needs to be reviewed and discussed because it's pivotal to the American social sphere. Therefore, the questions remain: What're America's opinions on abortion? Is abortion morally or ethically correct? Should abortion be made illegal? Today on TrueChat Radio's The Current Issues Show, we will dicuss the answers to these questions and more as we delve further into the issue.
There is a grassroots uprising, in Missouri, against the heir apparent GOP Speaker of the House. Missourians are sick and tired of having progressives march in lock-step with liberals. We are gonna examine every aspect of why it is time for folks to speak up and stop the progressive/liberal locomotive from running over conservative principles in the legislature. The folks from MO Leadership Project are here to outline the issues. Is this happening in your state too?
Tom Martz, of the Locke and Smith Foundation stops by to talk November ballot issues.
Join us at 7PM/CST
This is the first in a series of episodes about what America has become and why. This is an effort to put the pieces together and honestly point out the problems that have led America back to a time of lawlessness and tyranny. Through these episodes, we will not only point out the problems, and the people that cause them but will also explore real solutions, if there are any to be had. Please join in the conversation and be a part of the process.
Make sure to Tune in to Monday's Life in the Fast Lane via Tempting with Tatachious tonight @9:30 pm est.
Life in the Fast Lane consist of Multiple Topic's: Celebrity Gossip,Nationwide New's, Daily Trending Topic's,and you're daily dose of Entertainment!
Be sure to call in @ 646-929-0921 to speak to the host and Listen to the show .
Featured Show Segments: Featured Song of the Day,Phuckery of the Day, Sell it or Nail it w/a variety of Unsigned Artist
You can join us in the Facebook Group~ Tempting With Tatachious
Unsigned Artist Submissions can be emailed to: Booking's4Success@gmail.com
Your medical information is worth 10 times more than your credit card number on the black market.
Last month, the FBI warned healthcare providers to guard against cyber attacks after one of the largest U.S. hospital operators, Community Health Systems Inc, said Chinese hackers had broken into its computer network and stolen the personal information of 4.5 million patients.
Security experts say cyber criminals are increasingly targeting the $3 trillion U.S. healthcare industry, which has many companies still reliant on aging computer systems that do not use the latest security features.
"As attackers discover new methods to make money, the healthcare industry is becoming a much riper target because of the ability to sell large batches of personal data for profit," said Dave Kennedy, an expert on healthcare security and CEO of TrustedSEC LLC. "Hospitals have low security, so it's relatively easy for these hackers to get a large amount of personal data for medical fraud."
Robert Cardoza Live is the Intersection of Business and Politics. We discuss Politics-Money & You each weekday from 4pm to 5pm Pacific Time. Our subjects daily include: Law, Financial Planning, Politics, Business, IRS Mistakes, New Technology, Wine and Current Events. We take listener calls and answer their emails as well as run an active chat room during our broadcast.Join us and enjoy our interviews with Business Experts in addition to our Expert Contributors.This show is not for the light of heart, we tell it like it is and sometimes that is a bitter pill to swallow. The truth sometimes hurts. I don't care if you are a Conservative, a Liberal, a Tea Party Person or a Purple People Eater. If you do something good you get credit and if you do something stupid you get blasted.
CrabNation goes beyond the headlines to give you the straight scoop on the news. Los Angeles based comedians Ryan Pfeiffer and Patrick Viall take you inside of their liberal minds, giving new meaning to "leaning left." Nothing is off the record for this liberal duo: Religion, politics, world news, and more. CrabNation is loved by many, and feared by public personalties.
Follow Crabnation @crabdiving
Follow Ryan Pfeiffer @RatedRComedy
Follow Patrick Viall @viallexperience
Follow VOC Nation @vocnation
Visit VOC Nation on the web at http://vocnation.com, simulcast on http://thebradyhicks.com
The VOC Nation Radio Network traces its roots back to 2009 in suburban Philadelphia. Bruce Wirt took over the afternoon shift on the Voice America Health and Wellness Network and proclaimed himself, “your new ‘Voice of Choice’ in afternoon radio.” The V-O-C in VOC Nation was born.
Over the next 3 years, Wirt took his act to Philadelphia radio, eventually settling in at independently owned WNJC 1360AM. The VOC Nation Radio Network spun away from WNJC in October 2012 and took to the “cloud”, using their solid fan base to instantly become one of the most listened to mediums on the Internet. In 2014, VOC Nation merged with Brady Hicks' IN THE ROOM Internet Radio Network, giving the combined medium over 50,000 monthly listeners.
VOC Nation Radio streams live programming 7 days a week, and has forged partnerships with BlogTalkRadio, Stitcher Internet Radio, Podomatic, iTunes, and GoDaddy to bring daily live entertainment and downloadable podcasts to listeners worldwide. VOC Nation has over 100,000 twitter followers and has consistently ranked in the top 1% of downloadable podcasts as ranked by Podomatic, and in the top 5% of live streaming programming as ranked by Stitcher Internet Radio.
Downsize the military, Send them to Liberia to fight Ebola, "Work Place Violence" AGAIN!, and What Twilight Zone do YOU live in??????
AMERICA, Are you AWAKE??? Threats Against Every U.S. Citizen
Terrorism - Jihadi Camps/enlistment of U.S. Citizens, Electrical Grid, CAIR, Attacks to Freedom of Speech, Increased Radical Mosques, and Open Borders and so much more!
Stand UP America -- Take Our Country Back!!!
Our Mission: To promote the Judeo/Christian perspective, political commentary, patriotism, family, U.S. Constitution, respect for life and liberty, freedom of speech, freedom OF religion, right to bear arms, and respect for life. To engage the public in discussions regarding threats to our way of life and our freedoms that were fought for by our Founding Fathers, our brave and courageous military, and by every day Patriots.
EMAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CHECK OUT:
The Lisa Benson Radio Show for National Security Issues and how to get involved with a grassroots Activist organization.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (36 chatters)
- in5d (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (17 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- AAAL with Carole and Steve (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)