SORT BY Relevancy
Sharing coming out Stories and also how the church impacts the LGBT COMMUNITY and why do we shy away from going
An obvious Illuminati creation is obvious, and what better way to attract children than to use a rainbow? The "New Normal." You know what it is...when the EXIT becomes the ENTRANCE, roles are reversed, and toys are used to simulate the act of procreation. Homosexuality and sexual gratification as the pathway to God, in the coming New World Order. Is there a gay gene? Only if there is a pedophile gene, a murder gene, and a rape gene, and you know what? Illuminati will tell you those exist, just to slap an A-OK label on deviant sexual activity. "It couldn't be helped, she was born a rapist." PROUD to not know how your sexual organs work? This isn't a gay bash show, this is just calling a spade a spade; homosexuality will never be normal, no matter how much satan/illuminati tells you it is by pushing and parading it around for us.
Meanwhile Artificial Intelligence androids, robotoids, automatons, AKA SYNTHETIC EVIL will be replacing/exterminating mankind soon enough...how can we stop them? Get magnetic orgone in your areas!!!What is the Singularity? An atheist wet dream/utterly fruitless attempt to escape God's judgement. www.orgoneblasters.com
Join Meka Rae and Renair as we discuss Labels and Roles in the LGBT Community. Do you dress tomboyish but consider yourself "feminine" but people tend to call you a "stud", "butch", "aggressive," and/or "soft stud?" Are you feminine but people assume you are heterosexual, bisexual, or you are a pillow princess? Are you heterosexual but people think you are a lesbian just by the way you dress?
Do labels play a huge part in how you are treated in a relationship? Are you expected to be the "man" of the house just because you dress more masculine? Are you feminine and expected to clean, cook, carry the baby, etc?
We will discuss all of the above and more when you join us on Monday, September the 8th at 10pm Eastern
We look forward to hearing your thoughts
In recognition of Domestic Violence Month, we are going to be talking about domestic violence within the LGBT Community. Rev. Alfreda Lanoix will be co-hosting with me as we discuss:
The tell tale signs of a person who may potentially be violent The signs of an abusive relationship - physical violence is not the only expression of violence The abuser and why they do it. How to stop domestic violence before it begins Why people stay in abusive relationships Resources available to get help for yourself or someone you know, who is a victim How to raise the money you need to leave An emergency "GET OUT FAST" plan LGBT Friendly SAFE-Shelters Where to get help if you're an abuser Yes we will be talking about all of this! Listeners are welcome to call in with questions and comments too. Share our story and empower other people who are where you once used to be!
2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thur 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Last month we discussed labels in the LGBT community. The conversation was so full that we knew had to continue the conversation with a part 2. Recently, Raven Simone was featured on Oprah's Where are they Now.
This is her take on labels"
"I don't want to be labeled 'gay,'" Raven says. "I want to be labeled 'a human who loves humans.'"
In fact, Raven tells Oprah that she rejects the notion of labels completely in all areas of her life. "I'm tired of being labeled," she says. "I'm an American. I'm not an African-American; I'm an American."
The link to portions of the episode and the write up is included below.
How do you feel about that label gay, lesbian, stud, femme, pillow princess, etc? Do those labels define who you are as a human being? Are they acceptable in society? Do they affect your sex life or your relatioships? Lets talk about it!
This week, Arizona lawmakers passed the anti-gay bill. In June Russia's president passed a law prohibiting the promotion of any non-traditional sexual relationships. And Nigeria recently passed a bill constituting same sex relationships illegal, with penalties of up to 14 years in prison. In an era of constant progression, the political efforts related to alternative sexual relationships become more stagnant, and in some cases seem to worsen. Is the world at war with the LGBT community? Do you believe these political restrictions are necessary to preserve marriage? Join us as we discuss "Sex Politics: The Worldwide War on the LGBT community" with James Felton Keith (twitter: @JFKii) , board member of the Detroit Regional LGBT Chamber of Commerce & LGBT advocate.
There is a stigma associated with those in our community when it comes to receiving the help necessary help that we need in terms of speaking with a therapist, and obtaining healthcare in general. Tonight we'll examine this issues, its causes, and any possible solutions! Don't miss it!
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (102 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (80 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (63 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (58 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (25 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- The Advise Show (11 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (10 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- prf88 (4 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Perry Steele (2 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Achotis Together In Christ (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (0 chatters)