SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
On This episode Kyle and Michelle discuss their experiences with letting go of the past and answer questions about overcoming obstacles. There is also a discussion of the top 10 things that you can implement to make the process easier starting today!
1. START WITH THE BIG ONES
2. ALWAYS LOOK BEHIND THE EVENTS
3. LOOK FOR PATTERNS IN 5 YEARS INCREMENTS
4. LIST THE TYPES OF THOUGHTS THESE SITUATIONS TRIGGER.
5. ASK WHY
6. EXAMINE THIS IN WRITING AND ARGUE THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF YOUR NORMAL THOUGHTS.
7. WRITE DOWN ANOTHER POSSIBLE TRUTH THAT YOU CAN TRY IN THE PRESENT.
8. CONDUCT REAL LIFE TESTING TO SEE IF YOU CAN FIND A MORE PRODUCTIVE TRUTH.
PLANNING FOR A NEW AND BETTER HERE AND NOW
ASSESTS AND ALLIES
PROGRESS AND MEASUREMENT
HAVING SOMEONE ON YOUR SIDE
FINDING YOUR TRIBAL COUNSEL
GETTING OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE
KEEP SELF TALK POSITIVE
Some people are enslaved to their past and pain and burn with anger, resentment, even bitterness. They just can't seem to let go--can't forgive. Although a challenging issue in everyday life, you will learn that forgiveness is essential in the healing process. Problems associated with the lack of forgiveness in our lives will be discussed and steps to let go of the past and pain associated with it will be outlined.
in Self Help
How has your past stopped you from doing the things you want to?
This week we are joined by David Thomas, World Memory Champion, International Motivational Speaker and author of No. 1 bestseller, 'Tell Me Why, Mummy'.
David speaks from the heart, openly sharing his childhood story and the path he took to let go of the past. Be ready to laugh, cry and realise anything is possible when you make a decision...
in Self Help
Today we would like to recap our first two shows entitled "Creating Balance In Our Everyday Life" (Mindset) and "Letting Go Of The Past". Do you have an everyday plan for your daily life? Or do you go about your day dealing with situations as they appear? We will discuss how you can start on the road to creating the balance that you are seeking, and achieving your daily goals.
Also, do you find your past interferring with your future? Are there things in your life that you have a hard time letting go of? Have you done things in your past that you regret to this day?
Learn to disassociate the word "failure" with your past, and use it to empower your future. There are no "failures", only lessons. Join us to learn how you can finally put it all behind you, and move forward.
Call in LIVE at (646)595-3015 to join the discussion with your questions and/or comments. As always, we hope to enrich, inspire, and empower you.
NiACOM Express 2014 is discussing, "Letting Go Of the Past!!
Be there tonight as we start out the New Year with great music, great conversation, inspiration with your favorite team: Michael Anthony Johnson, (yours truly), Leslie Renee, Teirrany La'Shun Bledsoe, Darrell Spence, Comedian Shangles, Harold J...& "you!"
Let's talk about scripture and current listen to great gospel music and share out thoughts on what we deal with on a day-to-day basis! We are here to help you get through your day, or help you laugh your way through it with unspeakable joy while God shows us His plan, His Way, His Hope, His Peace and His incredible strategy for success!
Tune in and let's get to it! Click the link below or call in at 323-693-3830 and press "1" to be placed in the guest queue!
Letting go of past hurts and disappointments is easier said than done. God has a bright future ahead for you but you must not allow those things that hurt you to stagnate you. Meet Pastor P At the Corner Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 5:00pm CST as she discusses the Steps to Letting Go of Your Past! Dial 347-945-6159 or www.blogtalkradio.com/atthecorner. See you At the CORNER!
in Self Help
Making a conscious choice to live in the NOW!!
Is it easy or possible to keep the past where it belongs, in the past?
Have you made the choice to live life in the present, but negative things keep occurring, preventing you from letting go of the past?
Have you examined the cause and the source of your past situations?
Allow me to share my point view on this topic and to share some suggestions on how to remain in the present, so you can build a happy incredible future! ~Coach Rea
Contact Coach Rea today: 908-864-7919
To be a guest or for advertisement opportunity, send an inquiry to:
From storytelling to an infectious zeal for life, Deidre’s ability to find humor and calm in the midst of adversity endears her audiences and allows them to look at their own lives from a different perspective and with a smile on their face!
Join me now as Deidre Hughey shares her 3 Steps to Letting Go of Your Past and Living the Life You Want!
Here are the 3 actionable items that Deidre talked about:
1. Know who you are (take control and tell your story)
2. Accept that you’re amazing (trust yourself and retell your story)
3. Embrace where you want to go (courageous conversations and create your story)
Deidre Hughey's "put a smile on my face" song:
It’s Amazing – JEM
You can visit Deidre Hughey's website:
"Sorry" means giving up the hope that the past could have turned out any differently.... And letting go of that past is the true key to getting to your best future.
You can change how you see a situation or you can remove yourself from it. But you cannot change another person--only your own attitude.
Release the handcuffs of your past and embrace the present.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (486 chatters)
- Annahilation (44 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (34 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (33 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (27 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (18 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (10 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (9 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (7 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- WJBR (2 chatters)
- Apostle David (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)