SORT BY Relevancy
Conductor Larry rejoins the Amazing Chris Guenzler for many new stories about his days on the Southern Pacific Railroad. Chris wil get Larry to tell us more from the old days of railroading including derailments, going dead on the law, the use of trainorders and other long lost parts of railroading gone by. We will have our regional callers plus another special caller. Join us for this unique and exciting show that will take place on this weeks Lets Talk Trains Show. The current state of the NRHS and the future convention in Rutland will be discussed.
This episode is recorded on tour with The Legends of Rock and Roll and features Colin and Marty interviewing three Elvis tribute artists. Hear some stories about the King and have a laugh or two backstage!
Conductor Larry joins the Amzing Chris Guenzler this week and we will talk about his days on the old Southern Pacific. Chris will ask Larry about his early days at the Southern Pacific including some rides on some unique motive power no longer used today. We will move to his days with with the Union Pacific.Larry has plenty of unique stories from the past and a fun time to be working as a railroader. Join us as we relive his duties as a conductor.
This week, Chris talks about reaching his 1,400,000.0 rail-mile, why it took so long, and what he will be up to next. We will have some guests on join us and Chris will relive his past trips with you. We will talk about the Chris' trips in the United States, Mexico and Canada, as well as tourist trains and along with rare-mileage trips. He will tell you all about what he has done since we last shared with you on this show. Join us for a very interesting show this week. You can listen live or in the archieves.
Have you ever set out to watch, photograph, video trains and just happen to stop somewhere along the right-of-way, and find a special place that someone created, for themselves or the non-railfan that has a model railroad running? During the last couple of months, we have and we will tell you about some of them on this week's American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation's Let's Talk Trains program. Let's discover some interesting places.
This week we attend the 2014 Go By Train event at the National Transportation Museum located just west of St. Louis. We will visit with museum leaders to find what the event is all about. We will also talk with vendors, historical societies, visit with members of the Choo Choo Bob show.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Yaron Brook Show (77 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (12 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (11 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (9 chatters)
- The Open Circle (8 chatters)
- VernonHale (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Boomer and The Babe Network (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Angelic Light Stream (4 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (4 chatters)
- BRENDABRADSHAW (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Universal Energy (2 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Denise Brown (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)