SORT BY Relevancy
Join comedianne/speaker/motivator Julie Osborne and goof ball/creator of stuff Anna Banana as they talk about life (in the lesbian realm and beyond). All topics are open for discussion; dating, marriage, kids, comedy, whoopi pies, bugs, you get the picture... they don't hold back.... have a topic to discuss... get in touch...
It's "Tammi Time" (we use the name Tammi for everyone so your identity is protected and if your name is Tammi, we won't tell)
Laugh and get silly with the Joe and Boi show!!
Sasha P., will host the brand new show, "Confessions of a Wedding Planner." There are several ways for brides to read information about how to make their big day special, but they can't hear you though! Through this podcast, brides everywhere will be able to listen and get information straight from the source. Whether it's how to deal with a meddling mother-in-law or how to negotiate vendor contracts, this is guaranteed to be a good time. Listen in to see what's in store for future episodes!
A Wedding in Cana
Scripture John 2:1-3
And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:
And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage,
And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him , They have no wine.
Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
His mother saith unto the servants, whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
in Self Help
Different populations need different support and forms of treatment. Listen as Carol the Coach interviews Dr. Costine who is an expert at working within the lesbian population to treat love and sex addiction.
She has done research to show how lesbians frequently "urge to merge" which creates specific relational behavoirs that lesbians suffer from. Her Book Lesbian Love Addiction:Understanding the Urge to Merge and How to Heal When Things Go Wrong is an excellent resource for the Lesbian Community or for psychotherapists working with lesbians in relational conflict.
Join us live for this week's show to determine if marriage is just about the wedding or discover of there is more to it than that.
Looking back over the last 20 years of doing weddings, I had done every tradition and every ritual that has been done at any wedding in the world! On today's show, I am going to discuss the main Western traditions that are common.
Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications Online Radio Shows - The Pastor J. Rouse Show, The Discussion, Wright On Point Hot Topics, He Said She Said, WWYD - What Would You Do?, S2S - Sister 2 Sister, Mighty Men Of God and Ask Pastor J...syndicated on Saturday afternoons at 3pm to 5pm on TruLight Radio (SAST) - 9am to 11am EST; 8am to 10am CST & 2pm to 4pm GMT):
- He Said She Said: Pastor J. Rouse and the He Said She Said Co-Host Pastor Gregory Morris discuss and debate his and her opinions:
* Valentines Day - celebrate or not to celebrate;
* Men Cooking - Women today can't or don't;
* Will You Marry Me - She proposed to him;
* Military Wedding - She Said Yes To A Uniform and not the dress;
- Toronto Black Film Festival - Alfre Woodard Special Award & Tribute and much more;
- Rouse Ministries Updates, News, Events and much more...
What say you?....We want to hear from you. We are opening up our phone lines tonight at 8pm (EST) - 7pm (CST) (949) 203-4735. You can also message us here on Facebook or email us at email@example.com or connect with us on Instagram or on Twitter @pastorrouseshow
Covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shout Outs, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much
Rev. Abigail Schairer, is a dynamic speaker and talented teacher. She is known for her practical advice and her study of spiritual masters from all the great religions. She believes we are all a part of the human race, here to help create the life God intended us to have – one of absolute fun, complete abundance, and freedom. Her vision is to transform the planet by helping people awaken to their own magnificence and tap into their own connection with the Divine.
Rev. Abigail founded Center for Spiritual Living, Peninsula (affiliated with Centers for Spiritual Living) in August, 2012 a year after graduation from Holmes Institute of Consciousness studies with her Master’s Degree. Additionally, she successfully founded SisterSpirit Women’s Retreat in 2008 and continues to be the facilitator of the annual transformative retreat. She recently left her 11 career in Development at Stanford University to pursue ministry full time and to live as the example for people to follow their dreams.
1. I just quit my job at Stanford University to do ministry full time. 2. I'm a lesbian minister (Been married to my wife for 7 years, got "officially" and legally married 6 years ago.) 3. I started on this path relatively young- I'm 35 and have been a minister for 3 years. 4. I started getting serious when my fiance (now ex) left me for one of my friends...then I started dating God. And God sent me 10 dozen roses.
Join the show at 6:30 p.m. as we discuss the first LGBT school for kids and Atlanta is going to have the first of it's kind. Join us at 6:30 p.m. Call (818)301-5834.
Sandra R Lynch is an official wedding officiant. Join us to hear some tips about the engagement phase... the wedding preparations...
Sandra's book that can be so helpful... and of course do you want to hire a private wedding officiant? OR do you want to be a wedding officiant??
Join the show LIVE or listen to the replay!
Join Host Live Chats
- The Cosmic Citizen (26 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (8 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (6 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (3 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (2 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- 3 Women 3 Ways (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- DeAngelo Starnes (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Give Him Free (1 chatters)
- Habs360 (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)