SORT BY Relevancy
This mix is for our loyal payday loan customers. Remember that our payday loans are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Note: Online payday loans should only be used for emergencies. All payday lenders in Canada should urge you to use payday advances only when necessary.
Good day everybody Connor MacIvor Remax is Paris 911 team we are local real estate agents headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley serving greater Los Angeles cities. Today happens to be our truth in lending real estate radio show, we are coming at you from a parking lot at Starbucks. The reason for that is we happen to be going out this morning to meet clients and show real estate as our job entails. So here is the movie, or the radio show :) we chose Remax for a simple reason, it lets us be outside of the box when it comes to marketing and advertising our sellers listings. It also allows us to do shows like this one, the daily Santa Clarita real estate radio show. On today's truth in lending broadcast we will talk about the things necessary for prequalification. What kind of paperwork do you have to give up when you're speaking with the lender, and some of the better ways to keep your personal and private information safe from the wrong hands.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss the most dangerous financial product that exist; The Reverse Mortgage. This type of loan product is CRIMINAL for the following reasons:
It targets individuals who can not pay it back.
Many of the "Targeted Individuals" have health problems and some have mental health issues.
Reverse Mortgages are "Weaponized" loan products which are used to either bankrupt or hijack the estate of the family of people involved.
Feel free to call in with your questions or comments.
in Real Estate
"Making Money in Real Estate When You Have No Money" with Ken Sheppard (30+ years Financing/REI) and Dana Legih (20+ years Financing/REI) will explain to you how to make money in real estate when you do not have any money. We started out this way and so can you.
Deals in Process, Closings and Upcoming Closings
Find our podcasts on the iTunes store under "Making Money in Real Estate When You Have No Money".
You can network with 150,000+ active investors by going to KenRERadio.com and creating a free account.
Please join our online community at CreativeFlips.webs.com and connect with us on LinkedIn- Ken and Dana.
in Real Estate
Shepherd with Prospect Mortgage Company offers information about different loan
products, advice and today we are discussing Quitclaim Deeds. Yes,
they are still being used. Pro's and con's.
Financial elder abuse is on the rise in California. People are living longer due to advances in science, medicine, health, fitness and nutrition. At the same time, "seniors" (those over 65 years of age - which is still relatively "young" if you think about it) are some of the sole survivors of the "mortgage meltdown" and they are oftens the victims of financial fraud and "elder abuse." This husband and wife podcast discusses what elder abuse is, how to spot it, and the types of legal claims we handle as a California financial elder abuse law firm.
Common perpetrators of financial elder abuse
1. Attorneys (these professionals are in a position of "trust" and "confidence" and can unduly influence, coerce, misinform and cause seniors to make very bad financial decisions that can affect real estate, and stock portfolios). Attorney malpractice is another common claim in this area. We have seen "counseling" that has resulted in the loss of substantial equity in residential and commercial real estate estate.
2. Car dealerships (Car dealerships can try to "steal your trade" or engage in "bait and swtich advertising" or sock you away in a car loan that
5. Family (kids who see their parents as easy targets).
6. Mortgage brokers (lenders and loan officers can sock a senior away - and take exorbitant loan fees - to steer an elder into an unconscionable predatory loan (ex. a negative amrotization or "option arm loan") or fail to advise as to the advisability (or non-advisablity) of a reverse mortgage. These fees can be "taken" in bad faith resulting in serious daamges to an elder.
PROGRAM UPDATE: Due to a family emergency, Michael Fratantoni will not be able to join us today but we are fortunate to have Dr. Lynn Fisher, who serves as Vice President of Research and Economics of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA). In this role, she is responsible for managing MBA's economic and mortgage originations forecasts and developing analysis on issues of importance to the mortgage industry.
We are honored today to have back as our special guest, Michael Fratantoni, Ph.D., the Chief Economist for the Mortgage Bankers Association of America. For many mortgage lenders, 2015 has started off as a very good year, but what can we anticipate for the next three to six months? Join us for today's broadcast as we discuss the latest economic data and trends. Also, we will get an up on the recent MBA's Tech Conference in Florida and what we have to look forward to at the upcoming MBA National Secondary Conference in New York City in May.
Created BY mortgage professional FOR mortgage professionals, Lykken on Lending is a weekly 60-minute radio program hosted by mortgage veteran, David Lykken. Joining the program each week is Joe Farr with a MARKET UPDATE, Alice Alvey providing a LEGISLATIVE UPDATE, Paul Muolo of IMFnews.com giving a quick MTG NEWS HEADLINES update, Andy Schell (a/k/a "The Profit Doctor") providing tips on FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT and Tony Garritano providing a TECHNOLOGY UPDATE. This is followed by the HOT TOPIC segment, which is an in depth discussion about one of the hottest topics related to the mortgage industry.
This past week, Vice President Joe Biden and Julián Castro, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development were out promoting homeownership for low income families and encouraging lenders to loosen credit standards. After watching David Lykken appeared as a guest on FOX Business discussing this topic ( http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/4159595330001 ), many mortgage lenders wrote him saying they are FOR the loosening credit standards. David asked and we will be discussing, "Wasn't it the loosening of credit standards that got us into the last housing crisis and resulted in the U.S. getting into the 'Great Reccession'?"
To put this all in perspective, Logan Mohtashami will be returning to the broadcast sharing his thoughts on this important topic. You can read his latest blog on this topic at http://loganmohtashami.com/ (Logan Mohtashami | Financial Truth ). He has recently been challenging the assumptions and assertions of many housing experts. Tune in to today's broadcast to hear Logan's latest housing market predictions, things you won't hear from other housing experts.
Created BY mortgage professional FOR mortgage professionals, Lykken on Lending is a weekly 60-minute radio program hosted by mortgage veteran, David Lykken and joined by Alice Alvey, Andy Schell, Joe Farr, Paul Muolo and Sam Garcia all discussing the latest industry news.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (33 chatters)
- Yada (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- churchfolk (15 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (7 chatters)
- Eaglemanz (7 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (6 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Bless Set Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (0 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (0 chatters)