SORT BY Relevancy
With the legalization of marijuana spreading rapidly around the country, Karin Lazarus, founded of a Colorado medical marijuana BAKERY….
In her new book SWEET MARY JANE, Karin explains her secrets for baking delectable confections with or without cannabis!
More than that though, SWEET MARY JANE tells the story of how Karin, after watching a few seasons of Weeds and researching the health benefits of cannabis in the early 2000s, hatched a business plan to combine the healing properties of medical marijuana with her love of baking for family, friends, and strangers alike. The business side of her story is truly fascinating!
Finally, Karin has been on the forefront of legalization of marijuana, and she can give a clear picture as to where the political and legalization processes for a number of states!
1DimitriRadio Program Schedule 12-16-15
(Eastern time zone USA)
Studio phone: 213-943-3733
Noon -12:30 p.m. Who won the GOP debate last night?
12:30 to 1 p.m. Should Pittsburgh decriminalize weed?
1 to 1:30 p.m. Mandatory minimum sentences fail (interview)
1:30 to 2 p.m. DimitriGraffiti™ Callers say or do anything legal, but do NOT interact with the host.
Thank you for listening to me on 1DimitriRadio!
Live from noon to 2 p.m. (ET) weekdays. Please call and talk with me (The Lovable Libertarian™)! And great archived segments to download anytime. (Enjoy!)
Email is best to reach me: 1DimitriRadio@1DimitriRadio.com
Guest suggestions: GuestIdea@1DimitriRadio.com
“Friend" me on Facebook! http://www.Facebook.com/Dimitri.Vassilaros
#Hashtags to explain my show: #DontSpyOnMe #Freedom #Fun #Libertarian #Pittsburgh #RonPaul #Showden
The final segment of each live radio show is #DimitriGraffiti™
Callers say or do anything legal, but do NOT interact with host! (Seriously.)
Being a hippie is not a matter of dress, behavior, economic status, or social milieu. It is a philosophical approach to life that emphasizes freedom, peace, love and a respect for others and the earth. The way of the hippie never died. There have always been hippies from the first time society laid down rules, to Jesus, to Henry David Thoreau, to John Lennon, to you. There’s a little hippy in all of us. It’s just been repressed by our socialization process. We need to find it and cultivate our hippie within. Only then can we reach our true potential. Elightenment comes from smoking weed of course, but what makes you a Hippie?
Follow JP On Twitter @JoshuaPaulShow
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Susan Fekety. Susan Fekety, RN, MSN, CNM is a Yale-educated nurse-midwife, now retired after 30 years of practice. In the Portland, Maine area since 1995, she wrote “The Pocket Midwife: Affirmations and Thoughts for Healthy Pregnancy and Normal Birthing” in 2003, which has been enthusiastically welcomed by women and birth professionals alike. Susan holds a deep confidence in the power of every woman’s body/spirit to signal its wishes, desires, and dreams. www.pocketmidwife.com
this weeks Q&A includes:
• alcohol is very extractive of poisons- water is extractive of nutrients and volatiles..
• carrying a dad fetus and wanting to miscarry- you do not need to do anything. There is nothing wrong with you and you can conceive again...
• you do not need a practitioner to help you through menopause- drink your nourishing herbal infusions...
• during menopause sort through the holdings of a lifetime and decide what to bring with you for the next 50 years...
• why are you drinking water? 2 quarts of water a day- 1 from food- the other from infusion...
• motherwort rebuilds the capillary bed around the heart, keeping heart in perfect shape...
• urinary tract infection- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi...
• scarring and discutient herbs..
• vaginal itch- acidophilus capsules inserted up to cervix and red clover infusion and oatstraw infusion...
Welcome to Weedsday Wednesday!
Everything you ever wanted to know about medical marijuana, cbd, thc, cannabis, hash, weed, pot and anything else you want to call this beautiful plant!
Join us as we talk about all things Medical Marijuana!!!
Cannabis Interviews, strain reviews, product reviews, news and information about anything and everything medical marijuana related in Tucson, Arizona and the world at large!
Get up to date, live information about Marijuana News!
We'll share what's happening with all of the marijuana laws of our state, the dispensaries, and everything happening in our exciting little trail dust town!
Call or blog and join us as we chat live!
Join us! We'll be doing stuff like discussing:
Going to the dentist
Phone books...why the hell do these things still exist?!
The Mega Millions lottery
Ted Nugent's "Free for All"
On the RedMaryland News Hour for 2/12/16:
A hybrid Delegate/Senator gets to vote twice on the same issue, and therefore felons get to vote before finishing their time. Senators get hate-mail as a result.
Democrats push even more gun control.
We hear about removing the tax penalty on married couples, and allowing public use of the wacky weed.
"Maryland, My Maryland" may lose its northern scummyness.
Plus more news.
Every Tuesday evening at 10 pm eastern time join host Susun Weed for her show "Green Magic,Green Medicine"!!!
This show is a half hour herbal medicine class.
Susun is an author and teahcer who discusses herbal medicine as well as the psychology of healing.
To check out Susuns books go here:http://www.herbalmedicinehealing.com/store/default.php
This week we discuss Herbal Antibioitics!
This show is meant to inspire and educate join us!!!
Tonight- New bills have been introduced in the Michigan legislature that would affect cannabis users and limit the democratic process including HB 5402 and SB 776. Also Kansas attorney Sarah Swain, often referred to as a "bad ass" and "Wonder Woman" is currently representing well known patient and cannabis reform activist Shona Banda. Sarah was in Michigan recently to attend the trial of Al Witt of Gaylord. We will discuss her impressions of Michigan and Al's case, as well as what it is like to defend simple medical cannabis users, such as Shona, in a state where no laws exist that permit any kind of cannabis activity.
Updates on the MILegalize campaign and new developments in Detroit
Weekly appellate and trial court updates with attorney Allen Peisner
Regular guests and friends of the show: Jim Powers- Michigan Parents for Compassion co- founder and board member of MILegalize. Also- attorney Jeff Frazier attorney David Rudoi of Rudoi Law, Eric Gunnels Thetford Twp Trustee and T- Smack
For some reason we're both going to eat oysters for the first time ever... Don't worry, they're smoked, not raw. We're not animals for cryin' out loud!
Also...OTHER STUFF! Stuff like:
3 Dog Night
The Sword and the STone
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Gill Stannard. Since childhood, Gill has been fascinated with herbs and was delighted to turn this passion into a profession after graduating from Southern School of Natural Therapies (Melbourne, Australia) in 1991. She ran a successful multidisciplinary clinic in Melbourne for 23 years, before taking her business online and moving to Sydney. Gill’s well known for her radio show, which aired for almost 20 years, and television appearances. With a move to Sydney in 2014, Gill refocused the way she practices by going back to the grassroots of natural medicine and working with clients in a health coaching framework. She also supervises naturopaths and herbalists struggling in practice through individual and group professional supervision, lectures and articles. Website: http://gillstannard.com.au
this episode Q&A includes:
• post traumatic stress change- make us stronger, healthier, broader...
• can we change the immune system? Wise Woman Tradition nourishes wholeness...
• get in touch with your anger so you're not so afraid of it...
• joint health- bone broth, comfrey leaf infusion and jewel weed brew...
• any part of dandelion harvested any time of year will make good medicine- most generous plant...
• animal fat is so critical in fertility...
• not menstruating is healthy for women..
• wild carrot seed for birth control- Robin Rose Bennett
• are your concerns about herbs during pregnancy overblown..
• horse chestnut for varcosities..
• SMASH- Salmon, Mackerel, Anchovies, Sardines, Herring for omega 3 fatty acids..
• supplements cannot make us healthy..
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (28 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (13 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (13 chatters)
- OCG (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Christian Survival Radio (7 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (6 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Roberts Revoluton Radio (1 chatters)