SORT BY Relevancy
Public opinion has moved so dramatically toward general acceptance for legalizing weed. Some use it for medical use and others just for fun. Why isn't weed legal? And, what do we, as a society, have to do to help legalize weed? We'll all the answers on today's show.
We did a powerful interview with Mr Kevin Upkins-The man who maybe serving life in prison on a charge he didn't do. Tomeka Upkins may visit us today to shed some light on the situation. Plus next week the person who shot Larry Flynt-Hustler magazine is going to be put to death, We call Hustler live to see if we can talk to Larry Flynt. Then we try to call Gavin Newsom the LT Governor about him trying to legalize Weed.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers herbal health questions for 90 minutes and then has a 30 minute interview with Amy Ryan. Amy F. Ryan lives in Alexandria, Virginia, with her family. She is a graduate of the University of Virginia and the Georgetown University Law Center. She practices law in Washington, D.C., specializing in the commercialization of new medical technologies. Amy has had Type 1 diabetes for nearly 20 years. She wrote SHOT: Staying Alive with Diabetes to create a readable account of this very difficult disease, one that would be different from the numerous "how-to" books about diabetes. She wanted a book that could be shared with family, friends, and others, to raise awareness about what life is really like for those with T1Diabetes.
this episode Q&A-includes:
• anti-inflammatory? linden infusion and comfrey infusions
• best herb for hair? nettles- infusion of course!
• how to make burdock seed oil for the scalp
• herbalism is allopathic medicine..
• kelp is the best seaweed to help us through difficulties..
• colonics and enemas remove bacteria from the colon.. we need bacteria in our intestines!
• cook your vegetables for long enough for maximum digestion.
• yellow dock tincture to keep the bowels regular- safe to take daily..
• function of estrogen and progesterone throughout a womans cycle..
• organic liver to raise iron levels..
• best blood stopping herbs- ladies mantel, witch hazel tincture, shepards purse tincture..
• all mushrooms have the ability to prevent cancer..
• HPV? St. Joans Wort and astragalus tincture
• artemisia vulgaris- crone wort- make vinegar with young leaves and roots..
Do you know that God wants the best for you? What is holding you back from getting the best from God and being the best?
Are you in a relationship where in your heart you know isn’t the best for you? Are you dealing with a guy who is sorta-saved when you know you should be with a God fearing man? Is this man a flesh thinker or does he consult God before he makes moves?
Are you in an abusive relationship? Do you think God wants you- His favored child in a relationship where you are getting abused mentally or physically? Or does God want to strengthen you so that you can step away from this relationship so He can send you better?
Are you dealing with an addiction? Alcohol, drugs or sexual? Does your happy hour turn into night of unhappy decisions? Are you drinking to get through the day? Are you smoking weed to calm down or to have clear thinking? Are you dealing with lustful thoughts that have you addicted to sex? God doesn’t want us to addicted to anything but Him. If you are addicted to alcohol, drugs or sex, God can break you free from that addiction.
Are you shackled to mediocrity? Are you okay with just being good enough in your life? Do you realize that God wants us to be better and have better. Don’t settle for mediocrity, there is nothing cute about living, doing or being just enough when God wants us to strengthen us to be great. We are supposed to live full and have abundance.
Scriptures to mediate on: John 8:36, Romans 13:14, 1 Corinthians 6:18, 1 Corinthians 10:13, Titus 2:11-14
I want to pray for you! Send prayer requests: email@example.com
Find me on Twitter: @flycarla
Join our new host Susun weed as she discusses Power Plants!!!
Susun is an author,lecturer, teacher that discusses among other things Herbal medicine , Psychology of healing and Womens health issues.
This week Susun will continue with part 3 on the healing and magical properties of : Roots
For more on Susun visit: http://www.susunweed.com/welcome.htm
This series is meant to inspire and educate join us in our circle!!!
JOIN NIKKI AND JOHNNY KUSH AS WE DIVE INTO THE WORLD OF SEX HOW TO PICK UP MEN AND WOMEN HOW TO MAKE THEM CUM LIKE NEVER BEFORE AND SEX STORIES FROM AROUND THE GLOBE FEATURING EVERYONES FAVORITE DOMINATRIX LADY ASTRID
WANT TO LEARN HOW TO EAT A CORECTLY WANT TO GIVE YOUR MAN AN EARTH SHATERING BLOWJOB TUNE IN EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT 11PM EAST
Main Topic: China Plans Nuclear War!
Side Topic: TSA agent (or was he?) shoots other TSA agents at LAX. Woman is chased around her workplace by cop trying to taze her. I have tips for Colorado Voters who are trying to decide how to tax Weed. You've heard of Left & Right wings being the same? Well FL race for Gov. gets even LAZIER. White House verifies that Israel Air Force attacked Syrian missile stores & Israel is pissed. The undistorted truth about the coming food stamp "cuts."
All this in 30 Minutes!!
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers herbal health questions and interviews a guest. Rachel Berman, RD, CD/N, is the Health Editor at About.com. She provides users with practical science-based information related to nutrition, weight loss and health. Ms. Berman has worked with various patient populations in the clinical setting for almost a decade and is passionate about helping people develop a healthier relationship with food. In addition, Ms. Berman is the author of Boosting Your Metabolism For Dummies and Mediterranean Diet For Dummies, published by Wiley in 2013.
This episode Q&A-includes:
• where did Susun begin her journey with herbs
• menopause is a hormonal change like puberty..
• cook your vegetables! cook kale for at least one hour..
• MEAL- meat eating animal lovers
• fall root preparations- dandelion, burdock, and yellow dock
• elderberry tincture for winter readiness..
• let your body acclimate to cold weather.
• at the very first sign of shingles use hypericum perforatum
• Aviva Romm has an excellent herbal book for parents treating children.
• if uterine fibroids are causing problems use vitex or saw palmetto tincture, investigate acupuncture, drink nourishing herbal infusions..
• red clover does not actually contain estrogen but phtosterols phytoestrogens..
Join us as we "watch" various scientific educational cannabis videos!Welcome to Weedsday Wednesday! Everything you ever wanted to know about medical cannabis!
Call or blog and join us as we chat live!!!!
Interviews, strain reviews, product reviews, news and information about anything and everything medical marijuana related in Tucson, Arizona and the world at large!
Get up to date, live information about what's happening with all of the laws of our state, the dispensary process, clubs, education centers and everything happening in our exciting little trail dust town!
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (17 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (11 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (5 chatters)
- Everyday Joy (4 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Comedy Concepts (2 chatters)
- FK Next Level (2 chatters)
- The Cross in the Desert (1 chatters)