SORT BY Relevancy
Ava Rokop, owner of Rokop Legal Nurse Consultants will be joining us to discuss her work with attorneys as a medical authority to help them save time, money and as a conduit to win more of their cases. She is a Registered Nurse with more than 30 years of medical, clinical and administrative experience. Holding a Masters of Science in Business Administration as well as a B.S. in Nursing, Ms. Rokop is a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant (CLNC) and is also licensed as a Registered Nurse in Florida, Pennsylvania and Illinois.
She has a proven track record of capability in the translation of complex medical situations and ultimately converts them into laymen’s terms. Ava spent four years teaching in the medical field before training to become a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant.
Electronic Medical Records: How to Make Them Your Friend
Is the medical record an accurate representation of the care you give, or will it come back to haunt you?
During this episode, you’ll learn how to look at your charting from a legal perspective. Find out how to protect yourself and your patient by hearing the insights of Patricia Iyer, MSN RN LNCC, a Legal Nurse Consultant with 27 years of experience.
Dr. Jack Singer is a practicing clinical, sports and consulting psychologist, specializing in peak performance mastery and building permanent resiliency to stress. He has spent more than 27 years speaking for legal associations (including ALA and LMA) and Fortune 500 companies, and designing teambuilding programs for large legal practice re-TREATS. He has taught in the Psychology departments of seven universities, including an assistant professorship at the U.S. Air Force Academy.
Dr. Jack is a renowned author of four books and more than 170 articles in legal, financial advising, medical, psychological, sales and sports periodicals. Dr. Jack’s most recent book is The Financial Advisor’s Ultimate Stress Mastery Guide.
Donya will share with us some tips and tools of her business and expertise in the legal industry. Also join us the following Monday where you can voice your inquiries.Donya Zimmerman is the principle owner of FACMBC. She is a business consultant, mediator, aspiring author, and legal professional with over ten years of experience. Donya received her Juris Doctorate (JD) in Law from University of Baltimore Law School. Donya Zimmerman is a certified mediator, through Community Mediation.
Family & Community Mediation And Business Consulting, LLC is committed to providing mediation services and business consulting services to individuals and businesses in an efficient and caring manner.
Attorney Sarah Avraham and writer Bennet Pomerantz discuss the subjects of the day.
The audience should know that although Ms. Avraham is a licensed attorney, she is not offering legal advice in any capacity, is not establishing an attorney/client relationship with anyone listening to the show, and recommends that any listener of the show consult a local attorney for any legal advice they may require.
This show is about us discussing hot topics and how they relate to the law. A black family in Mississippi was escorted out of a high school graduation ceremony where they audibly celebrated the graduation of their family member. Later, they were charged with disturbing the peace. Why did the authorities think this was a good idea? Do they have any legal standing to do what they did? Tune in to hear our hosts answer these and other questions on this issue.
Legal Eagle and the Coach Radio with David Altenbern and Bryan Kiser with guest Biba Pedron:
Biba Pedron - Business coach, marketing expert, best-selling author speaker, radio host, and award winner, Biba Pedron has helped countless small business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals connect the dots of marketing, social media, networking, and branding to grow their business. Recognized as someone who powerfully connects with people, professionally, and socially, Biba brings her networking techniques to both sides of the Atlantic.
Learn more about Biba @ www.TheConnectionQueen.com
On this episode we answer the following question:
"I started a cookie company and want to know the best way to use Facebook or other sites to promote and sell my cookies. Can you help?"
Lara, Ridgewood, NJ
Don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube Channel!
Tel.: (973) 949-3770
this show is for stupid people that have heard it's illegal to use a legal name and it is going to cost them their soul for worshiping Satan's mark of his beast for his dead Baby-loan whore and Harlot commerce....The Atlas is Satan's book...do you live in his book of the dead?
January Jones-White Light-Energy Nurse
Carolyn Green shares in this interview the launch of her new jewelry line composed of original crystals and one of a kind items that will be unique and special gifts for your dearest friends and family.
Carolyn Green, The Energy Nurse, RN, certified life coach, energy medical practitioner, sharing her White Light experiences is the author of, Getting To Know You: Guided Pearls of Wisdom for a More Soulful Experience. Her book is based on 18 channeled guidances to help re-establish healthier thought patterns.
Carolyn has been a registered nurse since 1983, with experience in medical/surgical, and pre/postoperative care. She is married to Chiropractor Dr. Adlai Green, and together they have been working at their wellness center outside of Orlando, Fla. for 34 years.
Carolyn trained and is certified in several forms of energy medicine, with a concentration on Healing Touch that is accredited by the American Holistic Nurse's Association.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (69 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (59 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (26 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (24 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (24 chatters)
- GeoengineeringWatch News Hour (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- Papa Lou (11 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (2 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)