SORT BY Relevancy
This week on "TheMusicBox,' with national recording artist Tanya Dallas-Lewis, meet DAP Marketing's Lee Griffin!
Join us as Lee shares encouragement, info and advice on making it in the entertainment business, plus tips on what YOU need to know about marketing and branding yourself as an INDIE ARTIST!! You were never meant to do life alone, so why in the world folks try it in the music biz is beyond me! So, bring ya' butt [translation: JOIN US! lol!] and I will keep an eye out for you in the virtual studio! Thank me later! [heehee!] If you are late, you have to sit in the basement with my co-host Logic Da Teacha!
Tanya, Stellar Award Nominated Recording Artist
Did you know that the words you choose matter? Our words create reality and the Universe responds immediately to our requests. This episode will explore Talking on Purpose! Learn ways to place the best order possible in the Cosmic Kitchen! Talk on Purpose with Janet Lee!
Janet Lee welcomes callers!
"A frank, sometimes-disturbing debut novel that highlights the darkness that can lurk within picture-perfect families"-Kirkus and they say, "...the story's brutal emotional honesty is what keeps it moving."-Kirkus Reviews.Kelly Flook Has left no stone un-turned in telling her story because she wanted to help alleviate some of the pain and shame suffered by the 39 million Americans sexually abused in the 20th Century alone (1 in 4 boys and 1 in 6 girls). As well, Huff Post printed Teresa Huizy the Exec. Director of National Children's Alliance saying 315,000 children were reported sexually abused in the US last year. At that rate there will be another 3 million plus more abused in ten years.
(In her own words) I did everything society said to be happy. I got the degrees: BA, a Montessori degree, and an MA. I married the “right” men who could “give me respect and boost my confidence.” First an attorney. Had one daughter. The marriage ended after seven years because of his affairs. Eight years later, my second husband was a cardiologist from Virginia. We had a bi-coastal, whirlwind coke-induced love affair for eighteen months. The marriage lasted six months. I did things I thought might help society. I sent women to London for abortions before Roe v. Wade. I was active in the peace movement to stop the Vietnam War. I started NORML (the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws) with my first husband. I had the right jobs: I wrote and produced for PBS. I won numerous awards. I wrote screenplays to shine the light on inequities. None of this alleviated my pain, shame and suffering from the childhood beatings and sexual abuse that led to my self-abuse. My healing journey began withShhhh!
Transgender is becoming more understood in our culture. Or at least, it's more recognized. But that's the problem, it isn't understood. I spoke with Erica Burns, a transgender female and Robert Lee, a gender-neutral person. That was a new one for me.
Erica's story is one you've heard before: She always knew she was born into the wrong body. About 9 months ago, at 23, she took action ... and hormones.
Robert goes by "he" because he was born into a male body, and he is comfortable with it. But it doesn't stop there. He is not a hermaphrodite. He calls himself "gender fluid." He says he is in the middle, choosing neither male nore female.
This show is guaranteed to be interesting!
Dianne, who mentored with Dr. Fred Alan Wolfe of the hit film “What the BLEEP Do We Know!?” is a graduate of the University of Miami in Philosophy and Psychology and a lifelong student of Siddha Yoga and numerous leading edge modalities and models that bring more joy to life. Her varied experiences as a fortune 100 corporate manager, an award winning photographic artist, and currently as a consultant to business executives and entrepreneurs, all contributes to her extraordinary gift of originality and ability to express complex universal subjects in clear and powerful ways that benefit people instantly.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at:
1. Anothr GOP Presidential Candidate-Chris Christie
2. Oklahoma ordered to remove ten commandment monument
3. Co Host bails from Ms. Universe because of Trump
4. Conservatives explain why they lost on marriage
5. Update on Greece
6. KKK plans rally in South Carolina in protest against taking down of Confederate Flag
Call in 215 383 5844
Civil Chat with Lee invites YOU to call in and share what GRINDS YOUR GEARS (pisses you off). Topics on the table include
1. Mike Huckabee encourages civil disobedience with gay marriage decision.
2. The "Donald" sounds off on "traditional marriage"
3. Nascar's Dale Earnhardt Jr. chimes in on the Confederate Flag
4. Bobby Jindal defends his accomplishments as Louisiana governor.
5. And MUCH MUCH MORE. What GRINDS YOUR GEARS?
1. Greece is the Word
2. Texas is blocked by Supreme Court Regarding Abortion Clinic Restrictions
3. The Donald gets Dumped! Says NBC is weak!
4. Supreme Court Justice Thomas thinks slavery kept everyone's dignity in tact! Whaaaaa???
And More on this 60 Minute Show.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's going on in the social and political spectrum.
1. Franklin Graham states "Christians Should Prepare for Persecution"
2. Former FBI Agent says Isis could sneak in through Mexican Tunnels
3. Ted Cruz criticizes the SCOTUS decision
4. Barney Frank calls Supreme Court Justice Scalia is a Homophobe
And Much much more........
Call In 215 383 5844
Beyond The Cover is hosted by John Raab and Jeff Ayers. Every other Monday we bring you industry news, author interviews, reviews, marketing tips and so much more. Tonight we will be speaking with author Patrick Lee and his book "Runner". Check out www.suspenseradionetwork.com for more information on this show and all the shows on the network.
Patrick Lee "Runner": The first of a new series hits the stands in hardcover this coming February. The series will focus on a man named Sam Dryden. In this first book, Dryden finds himself trying to save the life of a young girl named Rachel, who can't remember her past but who has some very dangerous people after her. She also has an ability that should be impossible, and a secret somewhere in her blocked memory that could change the world.
Join Charmaine Lee for Giving Power a Voice - an ongoing discussion on taking your power back.
Whether a bad relationship, abuse or a great childhood and you aren't getting what you want Charmaine will talk about these subject.
Call in with your topic or questions
Email topics to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-251-8200.
What if each day could be the Best Day EVER? All it takes is an understanding of this notion. In my life, I have always been able to create and manifest whatever I desired. Sometimes it was a manifesting I regretted but today, in this moment, I am manifesting the most peaceful and magical place surrounding myself. As I transition through this journey to love, I want to share my experiences and inspire you to see your own possibilities through light and heart.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (113 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (26 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (18 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- GeoengineeringWatch News Hour (9 chatters)
- Papa Lou (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- E3 Radio (6 chatters)
- American Statesman (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- The Advise Show (4 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Euphoric Network Media (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)