SORT BY Relevancy
School reform is often thought of in terms of school and district initiatives. Our guest this month, Gene Thompson-Grove, will discuss how her career working with teachers and leaders to inact change at the classroom level in schools and district has made a difference. She will also discuss the challenges to this work in the way schools are currently configured and operate.
Gene Thompson-Grove’s work focuses on building the capacity for transformational learning. She has 35 years of experience leading seminars on creating professional learning communities, coaching collaborative learning groups, examining student work collaboratively, developing facilitative leadership skills, and designing and facilitating adult learning experiences. She is a founding Board member of the School Reform Initiative (SRI). Ms. Thompson-Grove began her career in Watertown MA as a high school and middle school English teacher. She has a B.A. in English and Secondary Education from Boston College and received her M.Ed from Harvard’s Graduate School of Education.
Join us for what will be a great discussion.
The host of Let's Talk Truth and her guest will expound on the maturity of today's children that is standing in line to be the potential leaders of the future of this world. Can we sleep at night being confident in the ability of our young children to lead us prosperously. If we should take a good look at the behavior of our today's youth, can we see the potential growth or failure of the world. How frightened are we and is that fear enough for us to do something about it. Are we destined to live the balance of our promised life at the mercy of children, our potential future leaders. Join us today, Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at 7:30pm (cst) by dialing 347-843-4945 and share with others how you feel. Understand, our potential future leaders are being groomed for life, but by whom?
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus
Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
1 John 5:14 | NIV This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
Colossians 4:2 | NIV Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
Mark 11:24 | NIV Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live in the New Year on Wednesday, January 27, 2016, from 1-2 pm ET (10-11 am PT).
Last week we talked about how tech pros can help assess and hire tech pros, and this week we’re going to talk about how HR leaders achieve talent brand dominance.
Employers are obviously constantly aware of the state of their company brand. But very few organizations realize the impact of their talent brand on both their reputation to job seekers and company morale amongst existing employees.
A talent brand is what talent (which comprises both working and non-working Joes) thinks, feels, and shares about your company as a place to work.
Contrary to what employers believe, according to this week’s guest, less than 30 percent of the working population cares about their company’s product brand. What they are concerned with is how employers approach caring for their people and addressing their needs. Most hiring authorities aren’t coming to terms to deal with the reality that their talented employees have options.
Join TalentCulture #TChat Show co-founders and co-hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as they talk about how HR leaders achieve talent brand dominance with this week’s guest: Joan Graci, CEO and President of APA Solutions, a boutique employment and human capital consulting firm.
Thank you to all the TalentCulture sponsors, partners and supporters!
"Let's Coach with Mark & Carolyn" January 27, 2016 Noon EST
Twice the show
Today we’re splitting the show down the middle – you get two shows for the price of one!
In our first segment, meet entrepreneur Deidra Bass – owner of Bass Travels, LLC, where she specializes in “Enhancing and Upgrading” lifestyles to get people busy living vice just existing. She gets people in touch with their “Why” and uses travel to help them find their passion. Deidre brings her passion for Service Leadership to helping her clients reshape their lives.
The second half of the show is devoted to a non-profit incubator running as part of Chesapeake Charities. The community foundation’s Executive Director, Linda Kohler, is helping non-profits learn how to do business better. The incubator’s first year saw five seminars training non-profits to enhance operational effectiveness. 2016’s plan includes more opportunities for excellence.
Join Mark and Carolyn as we talk with two servant leaders who are making lives better.
If it ain’t broke, make it better!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (66 chatters)
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (64 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (44 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (13 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (11 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (8 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- superdaveshow (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Odwirafo (3 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (3 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TM HYMAN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- WORLD STREET HIP HOP (0 chatters)