SORT BY Relevancy
This Week My Guest Are Denis Barthe Of Aggression And Gary Young Of Avenger
The Heavy Metal Mayhem Radio Show! Classic 80's Underground. 'Playing The Best Of All The Rest' Hosted By Mike 'The Big Cheese'
Give Us A Like On Facebook-http://www.facebook.com/Theheavymetalmayehmradioshow
Metal Matinee Bootlegs And Demo-Lition Segment Downloads-http://heavymetalmayhembigcheese.blogspot.com/
Yvette W. Jones talks with Hassan Latif (Founder) and Sean Ahshee Taylor (Senior Case Manager) of Second Chance Center, Inc. as they share their story and how they are helping others stay out of prison.
Hassan A. Latif is the Founder and Executive Director of Second Chance Center, Inc. As a Certified Addictions Counselor he provides one on one and group counseling services throughout the Denver Metro area. A nationally certified Cognitive Behavior Change Facilitator(NCTI), he also directs the mentoring efforts of SCC, while returning to various Colorado Department of Corrections prisons, and local community corrections/half way house facilities, to offer the same supportive services.
After serving almost 18 consecutive years in Colorado penitentiaries, Hassan embarked on a career trying to help others avoid prison. As a member of the Board of Directors of the Colorado Criminal Justice Reform Coalition, he helps to drive that organization’s mission to reverse the trend of mass incarceration in the State of Colorado.
Sean Ahshee Taylor, was born in Springfield Massachusetts but grew up primarily in Denver Colorado. In the late eighties, at the age of 17, Sean got himself into serious trouble and was sentenced to life in prison. Upon his incarceration he began a journey of bettering himself. After serving 22 years within the Department of Corrections the outgoing Governor, Bill Ritter Jr., commuted Sean’s life sentence and he was released from prison. This former Gang Banger and Lifer is now a Case Manager, Mentor and Certified Fitness Instructor for the Second Chance Center. He is making the most of his second chance while doing his best to show others how to do the same.
Learn more about the organization, http://www.scccolorado.org
M.A.N. M.A.D.E. RADIO is back again with another installment of "Sex Chronicles". Join host Anah Mae in this illicit episode as we explore the intimate journey of sex with the mind, body, and soul. Men often think that its simply their male genitalia that gets a woman hooked and makes her go crazy. However, upon taking a journey below what's considered the surface you will find that concept to be somewhat false. What exactly is intimacy, and can it be achieved with no sexual activity? Tune in and join us "live in the mischief" for MORE on this taboo topic...
Follow host Anah Mae on Twitter and Instagram
ALL INDIE, UNDERGROUND, & LOCAL ARTISTS can submit their music to TheCaramelFoxx@Gmail.com to be played during the broadcast.
This newest addition to the Black Whole Radio family of shows is hosted by Nazeerah Hanifah Parker and focuses on educating and empowering our younger people, specifically our young women. Join her as she openly discusses many of the issues that the youth face today like racism, sexism, and classism. "Future Queens" is committed to helping our princesses become the women they will need to grown into in order to rule the kingdom they will soon inherit.
This is our 20th episode since rebooted the show...the discussion today will be what we're thankful for, Mike Nichols, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, Bill Cosby rape allegations, and much more.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at @TheSpilledTea @Doquinn76 @KylieSF @Odaat_webseries @OnAirWithDoug
30 minutes of truth telling about life and love lessons every Sunday night.
Tell the Truth. Show up in Love. Live in Freedom.
This week, we'll be discussing The Reason Why He Left.
If you've ever had a breakup and wondered what happened, then you won't want to miss this episode of Tell teh Truth with Sharon Pope.
After speaking with hundreds of women about their love lives and their breakups, I have a theory about why some men leave some relationships…
in Self Help
Black people are at WAR. We are at war with a very cunning and ruthless enemy who has crippled our minds, our bodies and our spirits.
We are at a critical stage in this war and the actions we take today will determine whether or not we survive as a people or go the way of so many species now EXTINCT.
On this program we will discuss the problems we face, we will offer solutions to combat those problems and YOU will also be allowed to offer any solutions that may help us in the war effort.
We are at WAR family! Your ignorance of that fact does NOT change the fact, it only increases your enemy's chance of an easy victory.
**This episode: WHY BLACK PEOPLE MUST DISCRIMINATE OR DIE (PART2) TATTOOS, TONGUE RINGS, THANKSGIVING, HOOKAH AND SODOMY
What are the ramifications of IMITATING OTHER CULTURES ???
How does FOLLOWING NON-AFRICAN TRADITIONS support and maintain WHITE SUPREMACY???
- - Stop police brutality, racism/white supremacy by DISCRIMINATING AGAINST OTHER RACES.
Welcome to the DANGER ZONE!
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (189 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (126 chatters)
- John Baptist (93 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (38 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (21 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (19 chatters)
- Kinghuman (19 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Black Author Network (12 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (11 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (8 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (7 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (7 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (6 chatters)
- PrismRadio (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)