SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss the "distinctions" between the words (Royalty) and (Reparations). After that is done we shall compare the two in a "family setting".
Do you want your family to BE a "Royal Family" ?
Do you want your family become a "reparations family" ?
In this discussion we shall also discuss and compare the following:
Section 8 housing
Social Services Office
Forms of Royalty Payments
Make sure you are alert to hear all of the information in this podcast.
Tune in each and every Tuesday 8am PST/ 9am MST / 10am CST /11am EST
"Live life freely in love, know the various laws of life, and always continue to develop a positive character" ~ Issa
“Most people don't grow up. Most people age. They find parking spaces, honor their credit cards, get married, have children, and call that maturity. What that is, is aging.” ~ Maya Angelou
"If it doesn't have redeeming value, then why say or do it" ~ Issa
Know who YOU are, always follow your spirit, and live a beautiful life.
To figuratively and legally become a lethal weapon in commerce, contact Issa for his Private Remedy Pleadings Library cd-rom at Issaoel@yahoo.com
Local Law 84 New York City (LL84) | Benchmarking and Energy Audits NYC | Call ? 516-672-8277 or Visit http://www.CarletonEC.com | Local Law 84 Compliance Checklist Before May 1st. As a New York City building owner with a lot of 50,000 square feet or more, you are required to comply with Local Law 84 and report before May 1st.
Submit Reported Water and Energy Use Information - You must log and report water and energy usage data for the prior year for each property you own. Usage must be detailed for January through December of last year and submitted to the city. A free online benching tool called the Energy Star Portfolio Manager is available on line to make reporting more convenient.
What If I Miss the Deadline of May 1? - Luckily, if you cannot compile your report before May 1, you can still comply. However, there are penalties. If you miss the May 1 deadline, you may still submit data usage before August 1, November 1 and February 1 – the next quarterly deadlines. Late submissions will receive a violation and a penalty of $500.
Professional Help - Complying with Regulations Building owners have the option of seeking professional assistance complying with Local Law 84. The right expertise and guidance can save you time, energy and money. The May 1 deadline is approaching fast. As a building owner in New York City, if you yet to comply with Local Law 84 and would like assistance, Carleton Energy Consulting may be the solution. With proven expertise, the CEC team offers easy energy conservation strategies for savings and code compliance.
To learn more about Local Law 87 New York City, check out our Local Law 87 Helpful Hints on www.LocalLaw87.org or contact Carleton Energy Consulting at 516-672-8277.
Dr. Rebecca Carley http://ReversingVaccineInducedDiseases.com
Host, Sallie O. Elkordy for Mayor, Vaccine Free NYC
"Talkin Law" Radio with Dan Hochheiser analyzes criminal cases in the news, trends in the law, & covers all legal current events. Attorney Daniel Hochheiser is a Criminal Defense Attorney in NY & host of this show. Each week "Talkin Law" with Dan Hochheiser features newmakers, attorneys, media personalities, celebrities, politicians, business people & so much more. "Talkin Law" with Dan Hochheiser has a straight talk with a no nonsense edge & engages attorneys and laymen alike.
Alan Rosenthal, Counsel, Center for Community Alternatives & Beth Karas, KarasOnCrime & Former Court TV Correspondent
Financial elder abuse is on the rise in California. People are living longer due to advances in science, medicine, health, fitness and nutrition. At the same time, "seniors" (those over 65 years of age - which is still relatively "young" if you think about it) are some of the sole survivors of the "mortgage meltdown" and they are oftens the victims of financial fraud and "elder abuse." This husband and wife podcast discusses what elder abuse is, how to spot it, and the types of legal claims we handle as a California financial elder abuse law firm.
Common perpetrators of financial elder abuse
1. Attorneys (these professionals are in a position of "trust" and "confidence" and can unduly influence, coerce, misinform and cause seniors to make very bad financial decisions that can affect real estate, and stock portfolios). Attorney malpractice is another common claim in this area. We have seen "counseling" that has resulted in the loss of substantial equity in residential and commercial real estate estate.
2. Car dealerships (Car dealerships can try to "steal your trade" or engage in "bait and swtich advertising" or sock you away in a car loan that
5. Family (kids who see their parents as easy targets).
6. Mortgage brokers (lenders and loan officers can sock a senior away - and take exorbitant loan fees - to steer an elder into an unconscionable predatory loan (ex. a negative amrotization or "option arm loan") or fail to advise as to the advisability (or non-advisablity) of a reverse mortgage. These fees can be "taken" in bad faith resulting in serious daamges to an elder.
Final part of this series. Why does John emphasize love in contrast to Gnosticism?
Our panelists will discuss Preservation Week activities and issues, the latest on Net Neutrality and other topics from around the world of law librarianship. Guests include AALL President, Holly Riccio, AALL Board Member Greg Lambert, Emily Feltren and Elizabeth Holland of AALL's Government Affairs Office, Sarah Glassmeyer, CALI, Melissa Bernstein, U of Utah, Elizabeth Farrell, Florida State U and Marcia Dority Baker and I of University of Nebraska, College of Law.
Join Host Live Chats
- ADR CoXHost (19 chatters)
- Absolute Bible Truth (8 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- FallenAngelsTV (6 chatters)
- Callywood (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (5 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (3 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (3 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (2 chatters)
- Inside Lenz Network (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)