SORT BY Relevancy
On today's show, I read several articles that have to do with the importance of the Latino vote and the way that politicos are attempting to address it and some commentary on that subject by Ruben Navarrette and my own commentary. Yes, there are GOP political types trying to reach out to Latinos by speaking Spanish here and there but it will require much more than a few words in Spanish to correct their histories of blatant anti-Latino agenda. However, I also think it is morally incorrect to utilize ethnicity as a political tool. For example, in the case of NM Governor Martinez was accused of "Not having a Latino Heart." That is blatant racism to equate ones ethnicity with a political movement. That is un-Christian and immoral. I also read a piece describing the absurdity of using the Constitution as the basis for support of radical secularism. Leon Pannetta, former CIA director, says he knew the Benghazi attack was an act of terrorism. Finally, I mention that soon the Bigelow inflatable module will soon be mounted on the ISS for testing. Good news for our space program. LatinoTalk Texas is America's only daily Independent Political Analysis from the Latino perspective.
In a recent speech at the Congresional Hispanic Caucus Insititute's gala, President Obama asked Latinos to "keep believing" (In immigration reform). Is the message resonating with U.S. Latino voters after six years? Join us as we discuss this with special guest, Blanca Hernandez, who attended the gala and was escorted from the even for asking Obama about his lack of administrative action on immigration. As always join the coversaton by dialing (347) 308-8633.
We'll be speaking with Medgar Evers College Professor and author Dr. Byron Eugene Pryce about the notion of a "School to Prison Pipeline" as well as mass incarceration which is disproportionately effecting African-Americans and Latinos across the U.S.
Guest Background: Professor of Public Administration at Medgar Evers College of the City University of New York in Brooklyn, New York. Dr. Price spent five years at Rutgers University-Newark at the School of Public Affairs and Administration where he served as an Assistant Professor and director of the MPA and Executive MPA Programs as well as a number of other leadership positions including serving as the Associate Director of the National Center for Public Productivity and Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Public Management and Social Policy. A leading scholar in the field of prison privatization, he is the author of the book, Merchandizing Prisoners: Who Really Pays for Prison Privatization published by Praeger Publishers in March 2006. He has also published in the American Review of Public Administration; the International Review of Public Administration, Public Productivity and Management Review; and the Personnel Mix Journal (which was translated into Russian) and the PA Times.
Bienvenido a Conexion Contigo, el primer programa de radio en espanol completamente por internet y conectado a las redes sociales, por eso y mas es un programa de radio Diferente, Dinamico, Informativo, Educativo y Divertido.
" Una voz que te conecta sin limites "
- Resumen de Noticias con Lupita Zamora.
- Telefono en Cabina 646-595-3617
- Martha Zuniga de la Organizacion entre Hermanos de Seattle, WA, hablando de " Los jovenes LGBT Latinos en nuestra familia, suicidios y la manera en que se ven asi mismos.
comentarios y ma.
Gracias por su sintonia
Productora y Conductora
Tonight we will be discussing News, Sports, Entertainment and our main topic. Why do Dark Skin Latinos not consider themselves black? We all realize that amongst African Americans there has always been a Dark Skin vs Light Skin rift. However the same plight seems to also consume Latinos as well. Join us as we delve into this question. Do Dark Skin Latinos readily reject their African heritage and if so why? Is it self hate or something else?
HUGE SHOW, TODAY!! Daniel Garza with The LIBRE Initiative called the show along with David R Gonzalez and Elias Bemudez who are Immigration Reform Activists from Arizona. They, along with myself, are all Independent Latino Political Activists who seek better representation for Latinos in America.. We discussed the terrible situation for DREAMERS and those in their families who live in fear of arrest and deportation unnecessarily due to Obama's harsh policies and they demand relief. However, if Obama gives such relief it would eliminate any possibility that the Congress will act on CIR in any meaningful fashion. Daniel Garza seeks to address this and obtain real legal relief and address the great need for MORE immigration to America and not less. At the same time the DREAMERS are drowning and must have relief. But I warn and my callers agree that Obama is blame and will only act if he can do so for his own political benefit. Callers agree that the Democrats take the Latino vote for granted and the Republicans are bullies and that Latinos must have their own leaders. We lament that Jose' Jose Peñalosa for Arizona , another Independent Latino, was not elected in Arizona. My callers were; however, surprised, although Daniel Garza was fully aware, that the main source of the anti-immigration effort in America derives from the John Tanton Network of radical environmentalists from Planned Parenthood. They have major leaders and activists at the leadership of both major parties and thus, Latinos have not political party on their side. Great show today!! Tell your friends that LatinoTalk Latino Talk Texas is America's only daily political analysis from the independent Latino perspective.
Join us Sunday, April 20 at 10pmEST as we recap episode two of Al Jazeera America's "Borderland" with cast member Lis Marie Alvarado.
Also on the show: Why Slate’s Piece About Latinos Becoming The Next Whites Failed.
a program for the people of the most high god called in the bible "the hebrew israelites". a different program then any in the world that attempts to "wake up" the "children of light" born out of the twelve tribes of israel , hebrew israelites, (negros,latinos,native american indians) because the time has come for the sons and daughters (meaning those that hear the messiah's voice and mysteries being revealed in this day) to prepare for the coming "light kingdom" of the rule and reign of messiah on earth for a thousand years spoken of in the book of revelation. this program's sole purpose is to "fish for other brothers and sisters and help them to come into the light of god's word. through books like the hidden manna , nag hammadi and other books of jewish antiquity newly found and revealed.
I urge Republicans NOT to assume their anti-immigration efforts are the reason. I assert failings of Obama and his feckless foreign and domestic policies have been rebuked. If Obama puts forward any executive relief there will be NO CIR. He won't consider "rewarding" Latinos with any relief since Democrats lost big. Susanna Martinez was re-elected Governor of New Mexico and that she is the only Latina elected governor in America. I'm happy about that but I caution in the past she has done things that supported the anti-Latino agenda in America. Greg Abbott won election as Governor in Texas. He is the first Catholic Governor in Texas history and his wife will be the first Latina First Lady. All this is good news for Latinos in Texas and America but I worry, deeply, about the anti-Latino Nativist movement in America. In Texas as they have great influence and will soon begin addressing illegal immigration by violating the rights of Latinos all along the border region. I read an article about the KKK and the Neo-Nazis having nativist white supremacist rallies in Texas. I warn these groups are in lock step with the evil white supremacist John Tanton Network that have strong influence at the very highest levels of government and each major political party. For Latinos to ever have Comprehensive Immigration Reform they must rise up in a Politically Independent Latino Movement to oppose the white supremacist movements in America who seek no only to oppose all forms of immigration but also seek to attack Latinos, their rights, and drive Latinos out of America, state by state. I am deeply worried about the efforts of Dan Patrick in Texas to promote state level immigration enforcement which will, undoubtedly, result in many Latinos in the border areas suffering the same type of abuses and depredations suffered at the hands of the Rinches during the early 20th century.
On today's episode, blogger Sacerdotus speaks on Our Lady of Divine Providence who is the patroness of Puerto Rico and the Barnabite order. Sacerdotus gives a brief history of today's feast day and its significance in the Christian way of life as well as the lives of Puerto Ricans.
Source: Images- Google Images, Closing Music used from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBgok656Kj8?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (93 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (87 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (50 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- in5d (31 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (21 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (18 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Rifleman (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- The New World Order Revolution (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Universal Christian Ministries (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- minister sophie (0 chatters)
- The American Republic (0 chatters)