SORT BY Relevancy
Dionne Laslo-Baker, founder of Deebee's Special Tea Foods Ltd., began her entrepreneurial venture when her two sons decided what to have for a treat. Realizing that grocery stores did not provide many nutritional choices for treats, Dionne and her husband, Dr. Stephen Baker, MD, began to experiment with organic fruit and various organic teas and herbal teas. Their research and experimentation led them to produce the perfected product – a TeaPop that won the hearts of their children, family and friends.
What they came up with is a truly innovative and creative concept - frozen pop treats with the ultimate treat: organically made for good health.
So how did Dionne conquer the Goliaths in the frozen treats market?
Staying true to one's vision and communicating that to the team
Playing to one's strengths
Willing to connect within one's niche
As Dionne recalls with clarity and fervor, "People are more than happy and excited and thrilled to see especially a woman, and - even more so - a mom of young kids get out there and create something. And show her children what it takes to succeed."
Join Host Live Chats
- IWS Radio (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (6 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- Rewrite Your Story (3 chatters)
- Sage Crossroads (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (2 chatters)
- The Human Solution Live (2 chatters)
- The RebelBroker (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- Empowered Whole Being Radio (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)