SORT BY Relevancy
8/27/14 FREE Dating Women Radio Show - 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET every Wednesday - plus check out some EXTRA CONTENT THAT'S FREE JUST FOR STOPPING BY
Has a woman ever confused you in a romantic relationship? Want to get better with dating women? Listen to our dating women radio show - dating and relationship tips for men hosted by award-winning talk show host Doc Love, who has asked over 10,000 women why they choose to stay with one man versus another - check out his book, THE SYSTEM, that has changed the lives of thousands of guys worldwide!
We encourage you to call in every Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. PT/8:00 p.m. ET (our show lasts an hour) on the following numbers:
US TOLL FREE (48 contiguous states): (855) 345-7465
INTERNATIONAL (including Alaska & Hawaii): (646) 668-8937
You may also ask questions via email too (but callers take priority).
PS - WANT SOME FREEBIES FROM US to get better with women when the show isn't on? CLICK HERE for LOTS of content from Doc that is FREE to you!
Entrepreneurial Excellence Radio Show is platform for business owners-old, new and aspiring to share tips, promotions and their stories. The purpose is to inspire others to monetizing their dreams for a new future for themselves, their families and the community.Our vision includes you, our listeners, subscribers and business owners. Our Mission is to provide resources in Business 101, Marketing 101, Cutting Edge Technology, Love in Business, Social Entrepreneurship and Women in Business. We have an underlying pledge to support a better community and to empower the members of these communities to dispelling fear and increase a stronger economic foundation.
YOUR SHOW HOST: Heather L. Tapia ~ Proserity Adviser
Purpose for Women International provides access to resources, funding, education, entreprenurial opportunities, and empowerment events supporting an increased awareness on local, national and international issues for women, children, families and the community. We partner with other business, non-profits and like- hearted individuals to affect change on a local, national and international level. www.PurposeforWomenInternational.org
Visit US on the Web- www.PWIradio.com
Follow Us Facebook Follow Us Twitter
This week on Women Warriors (Wed, Aug 27th at Noon ET) our special guest is Yolanda Lewis. Yolanda will be discussing the topic of “Living Beyond Limits.” Join us to discuss how to live beyond personal limitations in your career, relationships and personal appearance.
Yolanda Lewis specializes in inward and outward transformation by empowering others to embrace self efficacy; the ability to live beyond personal limitations so that whether you are an individual/business client, student, or partner- YOU can make your dreams and goals a reality! As President & CEO of her own company, Extreme Overflow Enterprises, she manages the delivery of services to include coaching, publishing, training, and image/style consulting.
Yolanda Lewis has worked with managers, entrepreneurs, college/universities among other professionals in business and private goal coaching matters. With a diverse background in business and service, Yolanda Lewis empowers others using strategies that personally and professionally enhance the lives of others; both, inside and out.
Yolanda is a certified image and etiquette consultant as well as life and self-esteem coach. She is also a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. To get more information about Yolanda and her services please visit her website at www.extreme-overflow-enterprises.com .
We all have them...
They are forever with us...
So, Let`s take dominion over them!
Forever the Nay-Sayers!
Join Me, Demetrica Mathews, Prophetess & Kingdom Educator as I teach on the Nay-Sayers.
**Who are they?
**What do they do?
**How to ID the ones who appear innocent?
And How to manage them as a righteous woman of God.
This is one more step to your freedom in righteousness.
Woman to Women Program ~ Strengthening Women To Do Life God`s Way.
Real Women, Real Talk, No Masks
Click the link, Listen, and Be Blessed!
Host Julie Forbes is joined today by Victor Boemmels, president of Pet Playgrounds - non-electric fence kits. These nearly invisible fencing systems are non-electric, and keep your dog safely in your yard, as well as other critters OUT. More affordable than other fencing systems, as well as regular fences.
Go to www.petplaygrounds.com and type in the coupon code: THEDOGSHOW to receive a discount exclusively offered to The Dog Show with Julie Forbes listeners.
Next Julie talks about working with dogs, non-verbal communication, and how this specifically applies to working with women and their dogs. Julie discusses topics such as having a strong physical presence, what that means for women, and not using the "baby voice" when you are asking your dog to listen to you, or telling your dog to stop doing something.
I mostly focus on women in the paranormal, but would like to include other topics as well.
Meet The Hosts
Tammy Rosenfeld is the founder of SCPIExperience. She has been investigating the paranormal since the age of 12. She has been investigating with local teams for four years. She served as Research Manager on another local team.
Tammy has worked as a social worker and case manager for numerous years. She has also worked in the field of Human Services for over twenty years. Holds a bachelors degree in Social Work from West Virginia University.
Tammy had her first experience with the paranormal at the age of five. She lived in several farmhouses as a child that had paranormal activity in them. She got involved in the field to help others with their paranormal experience
Debbie Herd from Comerica Bank joins us today to talk about women and career and succession planning. Debbie is Sr. VP and Director of Talent Management and Learning. She leads the leadership development and talent management activities for the bank.
Ms. Herd is passionate about women learning to verbalize their career plans, leveraging their innate strengths, and re-thinking how growth and development takes place in the work environment. Join us to hear more.
ABOUT PLAID FOR WOMEN:
Plaid for Women radio is produced to give you information, advice and resources to be YOUR wise advisor. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, gain influence, and be heard.
Every show, we are committed to bringing you new ideas and offering new ways of thinking to give you opportunities to change your thinking and change your life. You CAN live the life you've imagined!
LET’S GET SOCIAL!
CONTACT INFO FOR TODAY'S GUEST:
OUTTRO MUSIC BY JACK T. BLUES
Join Dr. Cheryl Cottle your host of Women in Business Radio and guest Ms. Roben Hand on Tuesday 26 August at 11:00am EST to hear the discussion on the Segment of Spirituality and Entrepreneurship.They will continue yesterday's discussion, where they explored how women in business with a low self concept of themselves and money achieve financial freedom. Dr. Cottle believes that spirituality in business serves to develop a productive economic entity. She believes that "it facilitates customer relations, employee - employer relationship, and employees connectedness to the business."
Ms. Hand believes that “women entrepreneurs will never achieve financial freedom until they overcome their limiting money patterns. Roben Hand is the CEO of Energize Perspectives and works with "soul-centered women to heal their conflicting relationship with money . . ." Ms. Hand is also"dedicated to closing the gender income gap by working with women to set themselves free from "cultural programming".
Host: Dr. Cheryl Cottle
Guest: Roben Hand
Sponsor: Crafted Spaces
To request to be a guest!
Secondhand Stress is contagious! Protect yourself by holding firmly to your Empowerment. Allowing yourself to absorb the stress of others will stip you of the Empowerment you worked so hard to achieve.
How can you recognize Secondhand Stress and what can you do to stop it from affecting your life? Join Teresa Beeman for 30 minutes of discussion on Secondhand Stress - Stop Giving Away Your Empowerment.
This show airs live every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time and is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women.com.
Be sure to check out Empowered and Living It: 52 Weeks to a More Empowered Life. The program starts Wednesday, October 1. Make an investment in yourself and enroll today!
in Self Help
Back To School Can Be Cool: For Parents And Students!
Chloé Taylor Brown, three time author, women and girls advocate and lifestyle coach connects with her daughter and co-host of the Chloé Show, Jade Cherell to discuss end of summer; and we know that means back to school. Today’s VIP expert guest is Connie K. Grier, a twenty year veteran teacher and the founder of The RESPECT Alliance, a non-profit corporation. She is also the author of the book, The ABC's Of Mentoring: A Bi-weekly Road Map for Uplifting Youth. This vital conversation is for parents and care givers of children pre-school through college.
Join our Courage to Be a Man segment with Glenn Barker, Executive Director of the Mankind Project of Chicago for our weekly conversation supporting men to be all they can be by making distinctions between the boy who makes excuses and the man who takes responsibility.
Chloé Taylor Brown is currently available to speak, host or present at symposiums, events and retreats for women and girls around the world. Her books are available at Amazon.com and everywhere books are sold. For more information about Chloé Taylor Brown please visit. www.ChloeTaylorBrown.com
In taking on a more dominant role in Corporate America as more women confidently climb their career ladders and step into important roles and leadership positions, the experience in Corporate America is shifting and tilting the power balance in their direction. With more women in the U.S. workforce than men, this provides an opportunity to take a stand on some important issues that continue to impact women in their multiple roles as career woman, wife, and mother.
While the glass ceiling clearly has large cracks and even holes, there is more work to be done to truly leverage the earning potential and talent that can catapult Corporate America toward greater success and help women in the process.
Michelle Patterson shares tips for taking charge of these issues and shares ways to turn the tide on long-ingrained Corporate America barriers.
A recognized visionary and lauded business accelerator, Michelle Patterson is a sought-after expert on such issues as the women’s economy, professional development, networking, and business growth. She is a written contributor and guest on media outlets including The Huffington Post, CNBC, Fox Business News, Bloomberg, and over a dozen TV stations in California.
Patterson successfully oversaw the California Women’s Conference, continuing the tradition of this historical event that has featured thought leaders and A-list celebrities such as Michelle Obama, Laura Bush, Deepak Chopra, Oprah Winfrey, Jane Fonda, Goldie Hawn, Gayle King, and more. Under Patterson’s leadership, the newly revived conference received critical acclaim and was covered by the largest media outlets in the world.
in The Bible
Pastor Martin Richling from The Scriptures Alone Bible School will examine WOMEN PASTORS in this LIVE Radio Broadcast. He also is encouraging ANY woman "pastor" or man to call in and prove him WRONG 'after' he shows clearly, from the scriptures alone, that ALL women pastors HATE the Lord Jesus Christ.
If you desire to call in the toll free number (855-360-6770) to the Broadcast, you will have in your hands, the HOLY BIBLE to prove your mouth. Any man of woman can call in.
But if you act a fool, or do not prove your mouth from the HOLY BIBLE, you will be CUT OFF IMMEDIATELY.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (146 chatters)
- John Baptist (100 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (30 chatters)
- RCRadio (28 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- DDP Radio (16 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- David and Wes (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- 12kyle (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Barbara Graver (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (0 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (0 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (0 chatters)