SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to D-Verse Radio the only universe where all the stars shine brightly. Today on our Celebrity Thursday edition we are going to be flying through the D-Verse with hit music and great interviews. Today on the show we will be giving you great music and conversation.
Meet author Dr. Audrey Sherman will discuss her book, Dysfunction Interrupted-How to Quickly Overcome Depression, Anxiety and Anger Starting Now.
About the author:
Dr. Audrey Sherman, a psychologist, works with clients who want to be free from the emotional baggage that’s keeping them from living happier, more fulfilling lives. Her specialty is helping people overcome anxiety, depression and anger. She believes that happiness and hope really can be learned.
For almost two decades, Dr. Sherman has taught thousands of clients how to change their thinking and habits. By using her program, people can better control their lives, build healthier relationships and “Feel Good For Life! “
About the book:
How Would You like to reinvent your life beginning today?
Do you suffer from chronic depression or anxiety?
Are you angry much of the time?
Do you have a hard time making decisions?
Do you experience trouble when you are trying to focus?
Do you have ongoing relationship difficulties? Are you unhappy or sad more days than not?
Welcome to D-Verse Radio the only universe where all the stars shine brightly. Today's radio show is a special celebrity Friday edtion and we are going to be flying through the D-Verse. Today on the show we will be talking with R&B starlette B Angie B about her career, music, and life.
Welcome to Wizard Talk with host Jason D McKean. Jason is a professional reader of the Wizard Tarot deck and will read LIVE for callers today Thursday September 24th. Phone to call is 347-850-1082. Showtime is Thursday at 3pm (pst). Have your question ready!
Life Innovations Entertainment
D Gambit Radio: Sn4 Ep4
Join us as we discuss The Doc,Dear White people, Alpo,Fear,negativity, motivation, and much more!!!! And as always playing the best music from today, yesterday, and the future!! THIS....IS....HIP HOP!!!!! THIS....IS....LIFE!!!! THIS....IS....D GAMBIT RADIO!!!!!
Meet author Roberta Grimes. She will be chatting with me about her book, The Fun of Dying.
Most Americans believe that an afterlife exists, but unfortunately mainstream religions teach a generic faith-based view of it and mainstream science ignores the topic altogether. So people are hungry for concrete facts about the afterlife, and afterlife-related books are perennial best-sellers.Nothing in The Fun of Dying is based on the teachings of any religion. Instead, it draws on more than a century’s worth of evidence to explain how dying feels, how it happens, and – most importantly – what comes next. Accounts of near-death experiences are just a small part of the afterlife evidence! A lot of the best death-related evidence was produced in the first half of the 20th century, and it has been ignored ever since by mainstream science and mainstream religions. When it is put together with more recent discoveries, it tells a consistent and amazing story.
The Fun of Dying is a complete account of how dying feels and what comes next. Read it, learn the truth, and apply its lessons so you can enjoy your best life forevermore.
About the author:
Roberta Grimes had an experience of light when she was eight years old that started her on what became an all-consuming hobby: she spent the next half-century researching the afterlife in an effort to better understand her experience.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (112 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (35 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (30 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (27 chatters)
- AJC Radio (18 chatters)
- Fins Radio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Ron March Show (8 chatters)
- 5 Smooth Stones (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- America Matters show (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (4 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Elucidating Life (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Love Unlimited Coaching (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Steve and Joe Show (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)