SORT BY Relevancy
Daytime after dark welcomes Kym Douglas. She is on home and Family and also on Ellen show. and she has write a couple books. Beauty Cookbook". The Black Book of Hollywood Pregnancy Secrets" and she also blogs too.
she will be talking you calls and also we will be talking soaps and playing a game
It going to be a good Friday night
Kym Douglas is a best-selling author, television host, health and beauty expert whose hilarious exploits and beauty advice can be seen on a regular basis on the Ellen Degeneres Show. Her current book, Bliss Happens: The Six Week Plan to a Prettier, Happier, Thinner and Richer Life, is flying off the shelves
This is our first live show on blog talk w co-host John Morgan. John discusses his kidney disease and dialysis treatments. This is also John's farewell episode. We talk about our adventures in Toronto, funny undies and what led me to Thailand.. We will play a song or 2 and also feature the debut Periscope Girl. Sorry about the poor audio quality in parts but it was a full moon in Thailand at the time of this broadcast.
Tonight on "The Oracle Speaks" Dr. Douglas talks about "Ghost People" Have you seen a Ghost? Call in we want to know all about it. Is your home haunted? Are you a Ghost? No...Well you will be some day! Listen in to find out more about Life after Death and everthing else that goes on in the spiritual dimensions above. What happens to your ghost in the after life? Will you haunt your old stompping grounds or will you be going to Heaven OR some other place? Have you ever wondered what goes on in between the time you pass on and the time your soul takes on a new life? Dr. Douglas discusses these issues and much more. Listen to an exciting show about whats going to happen to you someday.
Beauty and Lifestyle Correspondent Kym Douglas from "The Ellen Show" and Comedienne, Author, and Motivational Speaker Kim "Whoo-Whoo-Whoo" Coles from "Living Single" share tips on how to make your dreams come true through Bliss Boarding and Gratitude Journaling. The two TV superstars encourage positive thinking and reaching success with faith and intention. They offer some practical solutions and everyday advice to make positive change now. "When you look for things to be grateful for, they show up," says Kim. Join this fun conversation and empower yourself for a new day!
Kym Chevelle Johnson Harden, was born on April 11, 1964 in Richmond, Virginia. She is the miracle daughter of Delores J. Bland, of Petersburg, VA. Kym was a 1982 graduate of Petersburg High School, in Petersburg, Virginia. She was active in school and was a debutante in 1981. Kym enjoyed music, dancing and spending time with her family, something she continues to enjoy today. After graduating her senior year, she met the love of her life, Marvin H. Harden. They were united in marriage on April 14, 1984, now 30 years married and 32 together. Kym had fun partying, drugging and think she was just living life. In 1989, she accepted Christ into her life and everything changed forever for the better in her life. God now blessed them with two beautiful daughters, Angel, 17yrs and Wisdom 15yrs old. This began her new life of Christ and family.
Kym is presently employed as an Executive Assistant at the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN), in Washington, DC. She is also an independent business consultant in networking marketing with LivElite International, where she is thriving. Kym has a talent for event planning and decorating for celebrations, which she enjoys doing and plans to pursue this passion. She is a faithful and dedicated member of her church, The Life Center, where she supports and serves in the ministry.
So, who is this Author? First and foremost, she is a child of the Almighty God. Her faith and commitment to Jesus Christ has sustained her through many of life's trials and tribulations. Kym has an unconditional love and devotion to family and friends. She blesses everyone with her infectious smile and kindness. She is thoughtful, caring, and faithful. Her desire in life is to be pleasing in God’s sight, a good mother, and a blessing to others.
Douglas Coleman interviews legendary music producer Stuart Epps We discuss in depth Elton John, Led zeppelin, John Lennon, Oasis, Paul Bacon (The Ultimate Elton) and the music industry. This interview moves very fast so you may want to listen to it twice.
in Self Help
EVERYDAY. PEOPLE with host Monica. Douglas Davis
The individuals with disability education act (IDEA)part B enacted in 1975 mandates that children ages 3-21 receive free public special education services to address their needs. join us on EVERYDAY PEOPLE. with host Monica Douglas Davis and her guest Tonya Lawrence, parapfofessional special education teacher as we discuss types of needs this kids have and intervention strategies for parents.
Call 914-25-5909 to listen in live. 9pm EST on Monday night
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (84 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (37 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- IWS Radio (14 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (12 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (9 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (6 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (5 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Mocha Soul (3 chatters)
- Pari Prints (3 chatters)
- WARRIOR OUTREACH RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Beyond The Walls Of Jericho Show (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Not Just Wrestling Show0 (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- The Wiley Show (1 chatters)