SORT BY Relevancy
Yamaneika is back at Stand Up NY Labs and is joined by comedian Kyle Grooms and Becky Astphan to discuss a variety of topics including policing in America in light of the Michael Brown situation, Yamaneika’s Facebook post about Ferguson getting a lot of attention, racist experiences, and income inequality as a major issue in this country. Check it out.
Follow @yamaneika @Chloe_Hilliard @kylegrooms @rastphan and @Standupnylabs.
Go to www.StandUpNY.com to see when Yamaneika and Chloe are performing live at Stand Up NY.
Listen to all our other great podcasts at www.StandUpNYLabs.com
The RotoExperts.com Fantasy Sports Show airs 5 times a week and also appears on The Fantasy Sports Television Network. Hosted by RotoExperts.com Staff Writer Chris Mitchell @CJMitch73 and Co-Hosted by @GeorgeKurtz, Brandon C Williams @BCWilliams71, Ian Riley @Ian_Riley, Kyle Soppe @unsoppable23, Daniel Dobish @DanielEDobish , Bobby McMann @HelloImBobby, Ricky Sanders @RSandersRX, Lenny Melnick @lennyMelnick, Adam Ronis @AdamRonis, and Jennifer Millman @JMillmanRX.
START TIME 12pm EST
We discuss everything in Fantasy sports with analysts from all over the spectrum of the Fantasy sports industry.
Host: Chris Mitchell @CJMitch73
Guests: Lenny Melnick @LennyMelnick
Topics on the Agenda Today:
Tuesday October 6th, 2015
--> 12pm EST: Fantasy Baseball w/ Lenny Melnick @Lenny Melnick
- 2015 Fantasy Baseball Review
- The American League Division by Division Fantasy breakdown
- 2016 Preview
To follow our Podcasts and network for all future shows -->http://www.blogtalkradio.com/therotoexpertsfantasysportsnetwork
If you would like to follow me on Podcasts, social media or for Fantasy sports content here is where I hide out:
Staff Writer www.RotoExperts.com
Twitter : @CJMitch73
Sharing truths from God's reality and dimension, deliverance, spiritual dominion and authority, live deliverance, overcoming this world through Jesus and His power, Walls of protection from demon influence and control, living spiritually and not worldly, new defense strategies
Unfortunately BTR is consistant as ever in being completely unreliable. Tonight I was unable to access the studio as a host due to unknown errors by myself or Kyle, so unfortunately the first hour was lost, but we were able to get to the callers in the next Hour and half. Azzmador and Jon joined us for a fun discussion. Worth listening to regardless if you caught my first hour rant. I'll see if I can get it recorded and added in.
My focus is just that we can't allow our leaders to be anything other than righteous and accurate and not allow ourselves to be mislead by these false flags and psyops. We must avoid buying the narrative given to us at all costs and thus feeding into it. If we understand the media is against us then we shouldn't allow ourselves to pick one of the sides they present.
David Duke with all of his great and beneficial research in the Jewish matrix of the media and its lies about our history fails on many fronts in a way I suspect to be deliberate.
1. He buys the narratives of major False Flags such as 9-11 allowing whites to take the blame and not identifying who the true perpetrators and orchestrators of these events are.
2. He's a hypocrite in following Jewish Darwinistic Evolution
3. He denies the Khazar concept of European Judaism despite the Geneticists in and outside of Judaism that accept the abundant research that shows Europeans as Jews to be a lie
4. I believe that he's comprimised within intelligence due to his history within KKK and his recent admission to association with the Pentagon via his father.
We must be wise as serpents and its Time to Separate the Wheat from the Chaff. Our leaders are allowing the Jewish Media to control the narrative and our Response to it. I won't let that happen on my show. I'll call anyone out. We do just that in this episode of the Viral Vigilante
Adam Burke and Kyle Hunter are ready to dive into Week 6 of the college football season. The betting market has been very active early in the week and there are a lot of games that are drawing attention. BangTheBook.com's College Football Podcast is the premier college football handicapping podcast in the industry because of the insight that Adam and Kyle provide on a weekly basis. This week, they recap what happened in Week 5 before looking ahead to Week 6 games like Georgia vs. Tennessee, Northwestern vs. Michigan, TCU vs. Kansas State, Cal vs. Utah, and two under the radar games by request.
God's Best Monday Morning!
Thank you for tuning in. Welcome to the broadcast ministry of Bethel Life International Fellowship and B.L.I.F. Network as we present our live broadcast of "Monday Mornin' Manna" with Pastor Hyacinth Stewart.
Pastor Stewart has been instructing us on the Importance of Diligence in Prayer and the different types of prayer found in the Bible.
If you have any questions about the broadcast, you can send them to:firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an answer on the next live broadcast. If you have missed any of these great lessons, we have saved them in our archives for your convenience.
Be prepared to take notes; you may want to dig a little deeper. Join us now for fresh Monday Mornin' Manna.
Peace & Blessings,
Bishop Melveeta Grooms Harewood
Kyle discusses what it takes to keep struggling until we achieve victory. You might get tired of fighting an uphill battle, going toe to toe with an extremely powerful foe, seeing setback after setback throughout our history, but we must keep our eye on the prize and be willing to do what it takes to see our mission through to fruition. Topics include: the Oregon shooting, Putin and Russian involvement in Syria, Donald Trump, nationalism, a George Lincoln Rockwell speech, and more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (82 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (30 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (8 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Wilkinson Central (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- Our Voice Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- PowerTalk on Power104fm (0 chatters)
- coachtmb (0 chatters)