SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
The Show Up Show - Champagne, Doughnuts & A Jew!
It's Christmas Eve!! What better way to kick off Christmas than talking about Consciousness, drinking Champagne, and eating Doughnuts with a Jewish Commedienne!
Join Donna, Tara and special guest, Conscious Comedienne, Katie Rubin for a very different discussion about the Holidays.
What would you like to show up for?! Call in and tell the world on our show!
What else is possible?!
To view more information about Katie Rubin go to: www.katierubin.com
To view more information about Tara Taglienti go to: bit.ly/bio-tarat
To view more information about Donna Light go to: www.donnaslight.com
in Self Help
Think back... It was Christmas Eve... We were kicking off the festivities by talking about Consciousness, drinking Champagne, and eating Doughnuts with a Jewish Comedienne! At least, that was the plan. Instead, we took a trip down through LAX security (even got to ride the belt through the backscatter x-ray machine), had a pat-down, and waiting in a couple lines.
Don't believe us? Listen to the archives. And listen live on New Year's Eve to get to know Conscious Comedienne, Katie Rubin, when she's not taking us with her through LAX the busiest day of the year.
We'll be playing in the energy of gratitude with each other and our guest....AND.....YOUR MOMMA!!
What would you like to show up for?! Call in and tell the world on our show! Dial (646)478-0460
The Flute Enthusiast! Episode #8: @TheTruffleLady's Vin Du #Champagne Adventure
Here’s how it goes: our Champagne Sister & Bubbly Enthusiast Kiron, known on twitter as @ChampagneMemori along with her Champagne loving partner in bubbles Amanda AKA @TheTruffleLady, *POP the cork* on 3 bottles of Grower Champagne & share descriptions, insight, flavor profiles, look of the bubbles, sparkle, scent, food pairings & more with us! Today, they take us through Amanda's adventure of being selected as a finalist for the Vin Du Champagne Awards!
Join Champagne and LaLuna as they explore some of their favorite tunes. Champagne and LaLuna are currently ranked #1 (local) at Reverbnation.com. Champagne and LaLuna, acoustic duo is comprised of ArtSees Productions creators/producers Steve Champagne and Mary E. LaLuna.
http://twitter.com/artseesdiner and @talkwithme2
Tonight's show I'm going to play a lot of new records and priority records via USA Djs and Cool Runnign Djs! I'm going to talk the usual hip hop news/ gossip and in addition to the artist advice, I'm adding a exclusive mix segment at the end which is mixed by DJ OK Da General at the 9:45 hour. Topics discussed: Lil Wayne Sorry for the Wait, Pharall and his Simpson's priemere and Iggy Azaela
@issaiam feat. Mila J. - Like you
@frontstree - I wanna See you
@law_goodlife - I need that
@rnbsanga - Champagne
Efficial - I do
Cool Amerika - Make sum shake
Columbia BT - She Crazie
Diggy feat. French Montana - Aint Bout to do
Evelyn "Champagne" King is an R&B/Dance Classics legend. She released her debut album, Smooth Talk, in 1977. It included the song, "Shame" which hit the top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100. It was also #7 on the R&B charts, #8 on the dance chart. Eventually, it went gold! She had other mega hits on that album such as "I Don't Know If It's Right" and who could forget "Shame"?
In 1982, she hit the charts again with "Love Come Down" which peaked at #1 on the dance charts and then "Betcha She Don't Love You" which peaked at #2 on the R&B charts. Amazingly talented and gifted, she continues to perform and rock the house where ever she goes. In 2004, "Shame" was one of the first records to be inducted into the Dance Music Hall of Fame!
We proudly and excitedly welcome her to Brunch In The Basement With JaVonne
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sunday’s variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- How to Write a Memoir – Lynn Wiese Sneyd ‘The Book Biz Whiz’, LWS Literary Services
- Food, Wine & Travel Writing – Linda Kissam, President of International Food, Wine & Travel Writers Association
- Rock Art & Petroglyphs – Victoria Chick, artist and collector of early 19th & 20th century prints
- Tubac, Arizona – Patti Todd, Tubac Golf Resort & Spa and Tubac Chamber of Commerce
- Creme Brulee Recipe with Chef Thomas Wright, Yuma Landing Bar & Grill in Yuma, AZ
- Medjool Dates for Valentine's Day - Debbie Mansheim, Basket Creations & More and Bard Date Company, in Yuma, AZ
- Valentine’s Day Recipe – 5-Star Chef Ivan Flowers, Top of the Market in San Diego
Pretty The Series, the hit comedy webseries is back! The series took the indie world by storm about the little girl Annette "Dakota" Champagne and her father's quest to win a kiddie pageant. Now Annette is all grown up with a kid of her own, as well as an ex-hubby and her own dance studio!
Join me tonight as I chat with the writer/director/producer of the award-winning series Steve Silverman and Dee Freeman, who plays Annette's mother Ribina, my favorite character on the show. We'll chat about why Steve wrote another season and maybe he'll give us a few hints as to what's coming up!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety show!
- Piu Marie Eatwell – Awarding winning author of ‘THEY EAT HORSES, DON’T THEY?: The Truth About the French’
- Chef David Gilbert – Author ‘KITCHEN VAGABOND: A Journey Cooking and Eating Beyond the Kitchen’ and executive chef / owner of Tuk Tuk Taproom in San Antonio, Texas
- Roger Naylor – Arizona Journalist and author of ‘BOOTS & BURGERS: An Arizona Handbook for Hungry Hikers’
- Chef Hosea Rosenberg – Chef/owner of Blackbelly in Boulder, CO and winner of ‘Top Chef’ season 5
- Linda Morgan – Executive Director of Yuma Visitors Bureau will discuss the annual Yuma Lettuce Days Festival
- Dave Mansheim – Bard Date Company in Yuma, AZ
- Donna George – The Peanut Patch in Yuma, Arizona
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for this special anniversary episode of Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live with Lance Laber & Domingo Grazia, at the DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun, in Tucson Arizona, as part of Big Blend’s Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
- Champagne Cocktails with Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’
- The Pocono Mountains with travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’
- Family Relationships with Bobbi DePorter – President of Quantum Learning Network & Co-Founder of SuperCamp
- Leona’s Sister, alternative rock band from Toronto, Canada
- Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
We had a great time, hearing the story of Erik & Mad finding & following their passion for music! In their own words:
In 2012 we began singing together and discovered that we had a similar passion for music. We decided to pursue our goals together and started out by playing music on the street in downtown Santa Barbara. As we received positive feedback from those listening, we gradually became more serious about creating and performing music together as a career. The process of finding our sound has been long, but we feel like we have finally found it. Our sound is best described as a mix of pop and soul. We have been fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with some amazing people who have encouraged us and continue to push us towards reaching our goals. One of those goals was recording and releasing original music. On September 23rd we released our debut EP titled “E&M”. On the first day our EP charted at #73 in pop albums on iTunes. The EP has received positive feedback and our press release was shared by over 500 media outlets. We are excited to continue working hard and release our full length album next year.
@IDECLAIRMEDIA NEW YEAR'S EVE 2014 SPECIAL!
Champagne, Pajama Fabulous & Boudoir Fabulous TalkMedia!
IDECLAIR MEDIA, THE IDECLAIR SHOW...
REAL. RAW. RIGHT NOW... IDECLAIR IT.
No Matter What... Know YOUR Value.
No Matter What... Know YOU Matter.
Let's Say a 'REAL RAW RIGHT NOW...' Farewell to 2014 & Welcome 2015!
Thanks to YOU for listening, participating, & engaging w/
IDECLAIR MEDIA, THE IDECLAIR SHOW...
New Years Eve 2014 Special! 11PM ET Live!
REAL. RAW. RIGHT NOW...
Get ALL IDECLAIR MEDIA Details Here: